I hate Germany

me too

Why
If anything, I should be the one hating you, cuba and all that
And that's so old that it'd be stupid to

SHOULD WE SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU?

We made Mexico...

me too lad

Mexican would stilll exist just speaking another language and probably be wilder.

Cuck.

KUSSA

T*rkey

He had an orgasm

this tbqh

y

whole t*rkey fucked your mom and then you happened

Has anyone noticed that the Spaniards here went from self-hating to extremely nationalist once Catalan independence became a hot topic?

i am not catalan and I still hate this shit

you know nothing Jon Snow.

Not really.
It has actually been the same, is just that perceptions swifted.

I can't wait to see Spain balkanize into León, Castile, Aragon and Granada (alhamdulillah)

This is a good post

To hate a country would mean that you hate everything about it, not just the government.

There's no country I can say that about.

That's not how it works.

This
Society(the retarded one in sk) wants me to hate japan, china, north korea, america etc etc
Why should I? People think hating on others will make their miserable life in this hell hole a bit tolerable or something.

This

I don't see why you would hate a country unless you've personally been fucked over by them.

Saudi Arabia needs to be wiped out

North Korea needs to be wiped out

Mexico needs to be wiped out

Does South Korea hate America? I thought we were allies.

There's also almost as many Koreans as whites where I live.

Mexico is full with fine people who even support your country with cheap labour.

I hate sthlm

There's a billboard on my commute to work which is written in english AND spanish. How would you feel if that was something that was needed? Billboards written in Dutch AND like, Philippino. It's not going to stop.

They shouldn't be leeches, they should fix their own country. Why does America have to fucking do everything.

Chile
beautiful country desu but chileans are insufferable
they're known to be the most arrogant people on the continent 'muh universities are the best' 'muh wine is the best' 'muh natives were the best' 'muh hdi' 'muh copper' 'muh niquel' literally no one in south america can stand them

Why though?
You hate Ruskies, we hate Ruskies, we have something in common. I always liked Funland, you made Moomins and shit.

Spain is maybe my favorite country even.

The haitiANO with proxy

French people who live in France. The country is pretty.

I'd post them, but they aren't a country.

UK

Not the country, but the chauvinism of people. Also the lack of solidarity...It's not a god way judging people like this. But it's my opinion. Also, it's seems that people can't share things in the same house. I shared a house (being a student) and we had 4 washing up liquids, 4 scrubbers, 4 milks (of the same brand!), 4 bleaches,...we could have a shared list of LOTs of things.

I never tought that people couldn't share common shit in a house.

They can't handle the banter

Hearst pls

I don't hate any country really

they will eventually be ours anyway so what's the point of hating them.