Unironically voting for a meme

Unironically voting for a meme.

Brown America showing a little fear. Shhhh, it's almost over for you.

But I'm not voting for Hillary "Nobel Meme Prize candidate" Clinton.

If America sends back all Mexicans, who cleans all toilets in America?

I'm actually for his deportations of illegals, but he's a freaking sham. He employs illegals to construct his buildings and makes his products in Mexico in China, while rallying against it.

Why not Poland?

obvious..... the korean \+_+/

imagine this guy behind the red nuke button
wonder what region americans will destabilize next
I heard that the king of morocco doesn't like democracy as much guize!

the effect in this gif is neat
someone should do it with shillary and a lizard

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to vote for him or for her.
The him is Gary Johnson and the her is Jill Stein. Trump and Hillary can go suck eggs through a straw.

They are only gonna send back the illegals. There will still be tons of Mexicans left.

So because he's smart you shouldn't vote for him?

This. Not a fan of Steins hippie tax policies. I'm hoping this elections get's a lot more people okay with accepting candidates outside of the two big parties. Probably voting Johnson here.

He's not adhering to the own values he's pushing. He's not proven to be any less dishonest than other candidates. I feel he's just going to ride a wave of xenophobia supporters then not going to actually push through on many of his claims, but continue playing up outside threats. I do think we should modify our trade policies to get less stuff coming in from Mexico and China, but he doesn't seem to actually believe in bringing stuff back. He only cares about making Mexico and China look like boogeymen.

Here's a really bad example of why your assumption is wrong. Say you're a football fan who believes extra point kicks are boring and bad for the game, but if you become a coach are you going to disadvantage your team and yourself just because you think that? No, you'd be happy if everyone had to stop, but it'd be stupid to stop yourself.

All American politicians are memes.
The USA is a meme itself

>said the fruit pie

Yeah, Sup Forums is officially Reddit 2.0 now; a circlejerk of dumb cunts. You're a fool OP.

You think he'll stop being smart once in office? You think he'll go against corporate interests (his interests) in favour of the people's?

Hillary got billions of dollars from China and Goldman Sachs. What do you think she will do for America? Definitely something that favors China and Goldman Sachs.
Donald Trump wants to keep the jobs in the USA instead of outsourcing to China. He also wants to stop illegal immigration so that there will be more work for the average American

>Hillary doesn't have corporate interests
I'd rather have a politician with one corporate interest than one with a whole email server full of them

>if you support the free market you can't criticize other countries

The blacks

If you don't play by the rules you lose.
Trump has to do this, otherwise he would lose to the competition.
He's trying to change the rules so he can start employing Americans.

Clinton and Obama rail against China all the time.

Yet we buy $3.5 trillion in Chinese goods each year.

And Obama and Clinton struck trade deals with China.

How is he going to slash the gargantuan American debt while igniting wars against Islam, N.Korea, China and Russia?

Do his supporters think he's that much of a financial genius?

Hillary is bought.

Trump is bought by himself.

Pick your poison.

>muh debt

Literally meaningless

See

No reason for him not to be making his shit in the US if he's going to preach a return of US jobs. Other companies manage to manufacture affordable clothing here.

he can literally print more money since the debt is in US dollars and inflation won't go up one single percentile

WTF I HATE USA NOW

This is not fair to the EU, China and Russia

>He employs illegals to construct his building

A sub contractor that he hired did that, not him.

He makes things in other countries because of shitty trade deals. He is willing to take a hit to his pocketbook to MAGA.

>not fair
Aw shucks.

you think the US cares what's fair with a $600b annual military budget?