youtu.be/q604eed4ad0
polygon.com/2015/5/13/8533059/the-witcher-3-review-wild-hunt-PC-PS4-Xbox-one
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/q604eed4ad0

The fuck?

Is that a German African?

WE

Ethnic German

Just wait until you get to the part where the heroic Somali battalions valiantly defend Vimy Ridge

I'll bet on anything, there will not be any one card about the eastern front. though I would not refuse to play DLC about our civil war.

isn't it for political correctness and so

Witcher game got downvoted by American critics because "no minorities" (where the fuck should be minorities in game based on ancient Slavonic myth)

Yes
And here's an Australian

No France and Russia in the game
But who cares as long as there are Bedouins...

>No France and Russia
I do not want to believe this shit.

Well, that's how Sweden sees WW1
Black Germans, Turks and Bedouins vs Black Britons, African-Americans and Italians

France only played a minor role in the war and only at the very end of it, all they did was to send Lafayette with a few ships after the peace treaty was signed.

They could not do more because the German defeated them in 4 weeks and they were under the occupation for the rest of the war.

>Italy

Wow what the fuck.

The Americans having niggers is bad enough, but this is inexcusable

No surprise though, the lead game designer is LITERALLY a Marxist. It seems he's using this game to drive forward his own leftist narrative

Seeing this, I realize that Russia has had a great service to the world, defeated Sweden, three hundred years ago.
LUL WAT?

well Russia ceased to exist almost two years before end of WW1, but France.. this is just mean

Swedes are idiots.

Are you fucking retarded
WW1 on the western front was literally just Germany and France sitting in the trenches doing fuck all

Pretty sure the Belgian was ironic
He forgot to mention Waterloo though

I believe red army fought Germans in 1918.

wtf

Germans aided the Red Army against the White Armies.

last good Battlefield was 1942
when EA buys studio it turns into shit

I disagree! Vietnam was gorgeous least because of the soundtrack! By the way, it would be better if they re-released it on the new engine. But it is better not to engage the swedes.

It was Entente who did it.
They also started an intervention

The Entente sponsored the White Armies. The Germans sponsored the Red Army.

Fug, i misread But my point is that even if Germans were aiding commies, in 1918 they had a little war while trying to sign a peace treaty in Brest-Litovsk.
So it's possible to have both Russian empire and red army in the game.
Commies defenetly had higher impact on war than bedouins

Black people fought in ww1 you fool, plenty of colonial armies. There were even black rape babies in germany that hitler sterilized.

WE WUZ SOLJUHS N SHIEEET

There were plenty of black soldiers in WWII that got overlooked, even exuded from the victory parade in Paris, I think soldiers were recruited from the colonies in WWI too. Not sure they'd be in the same uniforms though.

If you didnt bother including the dozens millions of French and Russians who fought in that war, why are you do you feel it's necessary to include the hundreds thousands of black people who did?

>black Germans
It was mostly french thing.
But even french "colonial armies" were mostly French people who lived in colonies
>real French army is a DLC
>colonial army isn't
Fuck you DICE

When the Russian after two world wars, the civil war and 70 years of communism hear about the suffering of the black - it is only laughter. A fashion black stuff anywhere, just to sell more copies of the game among them all is disgusting because it is done for profit.

>largest battle fought on eastern front
>largest land gained/lost on eastern front
>largest use of gas warfare on eastern front

>no imperial russia

What psyops? Where?

>United States
kek

the Blackstralian is even weirder:

kek

>Italy but no France
this gets better and better

What suffering? Should I tell you about the suffering of innocent Finnish children you savages killed? Or the massacred Polish people? Maybe we should make a game called escaping Gulag?

that's just retarded. Why did they do something like that?

how about some reparations money for opression eh sweden? eh?

Here is the Finn said everything correctly.
Just at this time the invasion of Europe, we will start against Sweden. Get ready for occupation, bitch. We have not finished with you at Poltava. If what the bastards want to repent before the blacks for their past, then let them do quietly and to himself, rather than thrusting black games, in movies, in theater productions.

Germans had colonial troops in Europe?
I remember they had Lettov-Vorbeck company fighting against Entente in Africa

but after all WW1 setting without France is like Viking-era game without... Vikings?

What does it matter if it's a nigger?
Modern day germans already look like that.

It's not like it's EA's (americans) fault, nooo. it was the swedes. Kill yourself

It sounds like you know more about WWI than me desu. I know Germany had several African colonies, did they recruit any for the European arena?

DLC France
DLC Russia
gibs me money 80e pls
t. EA

What would EA have to gain from shoehorning in black people? If they had their say it'd all be whites.

A huge market for nignogs, they need to be part of all human history now for some reason.
WE WUZ
Greedy jews who fund these games want more money and blacks must be the new growing market for games now that gamergrills have had their moan.

black france soldier
black russian soldier.
All for 39.99$!

They should have made a game about Napoleonian wars, without France and with only americans and australian niggers for historical accuracy.

To be the good side of the jews.

Good, this country is dead anyway so please do as you please.

They actually did aid them,they've even financed their revolution.The worst part is,they were idiotic enough to leave proof in the form of the Sisson Documents.

i hope thats the case :D:D:D
dont have to buy that shit and i know whos the nigga if they bought it.
in my dreams tho.

Bravo, Sweden. Fucking bravo

I see the swedes lost all remnants of national honor and pride.

fun fact that Russia had small colony in present day Djibouti (Sagallo) but its expansion wasn't supported by government
we could have our postcolonial russophone negros now

Fuck you Sven.

True, you could probably manage both.

No, they had them as colonial forces in Africa.

Thank God that did not get very far.

Buy? What does it mean to buy? I have long forgotten when I bought the game last time. And if I'm not mistaken it was dark messiah of Arkane Studios. Or call of prypyat? I forget.

Sadly I've been a bf pleb for too long, started from the first and played bf2 on lan like every weekend with friends as a kid.
I'm already a lost case.

then I can not say anything, because I'm a player in a single game only. When I liked to live for months in Morrowind or total war kingdoms

Frenchfrogs on suicidewatch

Would you hold national pride for what this country has become? It's a fucking joke and 90% want it this way. I can't be proud of feminism, racemixing, massimmigration, faggotry and all the disgusting shit here.

>skyrim remake
>not morrowind
You focking kiddings me bethesda?

Truth is coming out...

Even gays cant defend this faggotry tbqh.
I mean holy fuck, you go to a bar and this shit is on the main stage?

The Harlem Hellfighters were a real thing though

sure.

WE WUZ SOLDIERS

>Downvoted

The Polygon review you're thinking of contains some faggotry but it only dropped to an 8/10 due to glitches

polygon.com/2015/5/13/8533059/the-witcher-3-review-wild-hunt-PC-PS4-Xbox-one

>no russia
>no france
>usa
>ottomemes
B R A V O
R
A
V
O

There was a huge twitter crusade over "no PoC in muh witcher", most of the crusaders being yanks

>all this jealousy

Only fueling my boner

>be American cuckold
>play video game in your cuckshed
>it is based on Polish medieval times and mythology
>THIS CAN NOT STAND WHERE ARE THE BULLS? WHY AM I PLAYING A WHITE MALE? WHY DO I GET ALL THIS FEMALE ATTENTION? WHERE ARE GOSH DARN PEOPLE OF COLOR???!!!!

But there are brown people in witcher 3, just download the first expansion and there's a tent of turkish people east of novigrad

Cringe.

Whole situation was so disgusting and I have severe doubts that the whiners played the game. I mean how do you see the treatment of the elves in the game and the parallels to real world discrimination and completely ignore it because the elves skin color isn't RGB 255,255,255.

The complete lack of empathy from the people trying so hard to be compassionate is hilarious.

>most of the crusaders being yanks

Time for autism
1. How did you calculate this? Did you check Twitter profiles to record the birthplaces of all crusaders? I myself am not that obsessed with nationality so I seldom care or notice where random twitter users live, but did you census it yourself?
2. Considering the US has over 300 million so inherently far more twitter users than any other western country, how are you sure the crusaders were per capita abnormally higher among US users than others?

I could say "Finnish twitter users were twice as likely to want forced diversity in games", but I would have no proofs of it so I'm smart enough to keep my guesstimates to myself

I cringed at his roleplaying too m8

That's quite hypocritical,considering that you've made a massive profit on Russian misery during that period of 20th century history.

I'm mad. But the guy sounds based.
>Thanks to popular demand by history revisionts & for the sake of accuracy, let me introduce you to our protagonist
>the pic
>all those people laughing in the background
Glorious

It was really retarded. One of the afrocentrists arguing just kept posting a link to the wikipedia article on Moors over and over when asked to prove blacks lived in medieval Wendish countries.

>full auto guns in WW1
>biplanes speeding up like fighter jets

Wew

Oh, looks like someone actually posted a screencap showing what I was talking about

>due to pressure from SJW's Warhorse is strongarmed into making a game about Shaka Zulu's conquest
>Because the Zulu's are literally the only african empire that has any awareness from western liberals
>They make it historically accurate
>SJW's whine that this game is racist because it shows black people in a poor light, gotta punch up man
>Warhorse rerelease the game with Shaka Zulu replaced with a white guy name Jim
>SJW's laud it as a startling tale of the brutality of the militaristic and imperialistic european colonial rape machine oppressing poor naturalistic african tribespeoples

And then they make a sequel in Madagascar except everything Ranavalona the first did is instead done by Radama because we can't have a women be a hardcore, oppressive tradiitionalist.

where is Russland and Francia

Day 1 DLC, 15.99$

>Main combatants
>Italy
>America
Might as well add Poland, too.

I can somewhat understand that they did a Western front thing but no France wow hahaha.

There will be multiplayer maps in France but the factions will be UK and Germany.

That's fucked up

French used colonial Africans and American blacks in their lines, something the Germans harshly criticized them for.
It makes NO sense for Germans to use black troops.

To be fair it's just a pre-alpha.

I mean, face of soldiers are randomized

The >but they had colonial troops back then so it's realistic! excuse is fucking retarded, my great grandfather was in the war so why isn't he in the game? He existed back then.

This, the downside of being an empire, the people you enslave always get their revenge in the end.

Tbh I won't even bother spending the time to pirate such garbage.

>Forgetting that Germany collected troops from all of it's colonies like every other nation in WW1

Canada...

Also Mozart was black.