Why do the Germans always cause the problems...

Why do the Germans always cause the problems? I just learned that Martin Luther was German; he caused many wars and millions to die. World War 1 and 2: Germans. Today Muslim crisis: Germans. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A
youtube.com/watch?v=nIxdOc3Pk1I
youtube.com/watch?v=ITMcTYmQISc
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are a victim of American propaganda like this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A

>Be german empire
>Become great under based Bismarck
>Don't listen to Bismarck anymore
>Get fucked

>Get into the world war
>Manage to hold on 4 years
>Right at the moment it seems like you could turn the tables the jew stabs you in the back and surrender without even having your country occupied
>Get fucked, this time along all of europe

>Be third Reich
>Finally manage to stand up after Versailles
>Invade Poland and start another war
>Get fucked (yet again) and your nation gets divided among amerifats and commies
>Again destroy all of europe in the process

>Be modern Germany
>Become the greatest european economy power house
>Conquer everyone else, this time via EU
>Let country be overrun by savage sandniggers.

The eternal kraut just can't catch a break. And every single time he does do he ends up choking spectacularly.

Martin Luther did nothing wrong

That shit was golden.

Martin Luther King was a German too and did many great things.

>I just learned that Martin Luther was German

How young are you? 14?

The part in 10:15 makes a whole series of reaction images.

satanism.

Jews are chosen by G-d

Germans are chosen by Satan

"The war is only betweem us and jews, behind france it is jews, behind britain their are jews, behind bolsheviks their are jews" Adolf Hitler

Where do the krauts go next?

wtf i hate germans now

If you liked this, have 50 minutes of Germanophobic brainwashing in the same style:
youtube.com/watch?v=nIxdOc3Pk1I

They don't even tried to hide that they want to destroy the German culture and people slowly and painfully.

This video explains everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=ITMcTYmQISc

literally open any history book and it will be entirely ridden with German niggetry.

ww3

>That LoGH music

That was always triggered by foreigners who tried to influence, provoke and rule us. Romans, Frenchies, Anglos, Slavs, etc.

>open any history book
History books tell me that Romans and Frenchies have occupied Germans and that we kicked them out. And that the WWI was triggered by foreigners aswell. WWII was just the aftermath of the humiliating consequences for Germany.

>54 views

What happened to the original video

>was triggered by foreigners aswell
>ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS ARE LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE'S FAULTNOT OURS

all true

this

This is what every nation is claiming, fatass.
Better tell me what you did in Vietnam and Iraq for example. And when will you apologize for the horrible use of nuclear mass destruction weapons against the Japanese people?
And what are you doing in the lands of Native American people? Where are they?
And how comes you have so many African people there? How did you get them?

You guys have enough "corpses in your basement".

>get called out for having a victim complex
>"AHA BUT YOUR COUNTRY HAS DONE BAD THINGS TOO"

Typical German Mentality

>le evil German conqueror meme xDD

>meme

US is universally regarded as having fantasy Orc mentality when its comes to war. Or where all the
>we could crush you with muh army
arguments come from, every time

Germans destroyed Rome too

>I just learned that Martin Luther was German
UNDERA.... - oh wait, he's American, never mind.

You forgot to add,"financed the rise of Bolshevism in the former Russian Empire"

but it is true m8, look at german history. boring, war, boring, war, boring, war, boring.....

Propaganda to counter your propaganda.Reciprocity is sadly the mother of all diplomacy,in case you've forgotten that.

true, germans only live to cause problems.

You're lucky that Bolshevism reached Bosno, because otherwise you'd still be hunting mammoths with bows made from animal bones and practising cannibalism.

I could say the same about you. You are going mad about Germans, but apparently ignore the crimes your ancestors did, because in your fantasy world, Americans are the good sherriffs of the planet.

Americans acknowledge and blame themselves for their problems all the time, something Germans don't do

but it isnt propaganda, that truth, germans are evil people.

>let me tell you about your country

I remember you. Spreading lies again. Better show me the pictures of those dolichocephalic skulls, which made the majority of the African population, as you claimed yesterday.

>And that the WWI was triggered by foreigners as well. WWII was just the aftermath of the humiliating consequences for Germany

Finances the rise of Bolshevism in the former Russian Empire,causes the death of 14 million Europeans,devastates coastal English towns,plaster bombs France to infinity and beyond,is first to deploy Nerve gas even though it participated in the Hague convention,still has the audacity to believe that they didn't deserve their treatment during Versailles.

>Talk about country
>NO YOU CANNOT TALK ABOUT COUNTRY BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT FROM COUNTRY

Everything that video claims is true.

You obviously talk without necessary insight. I don't blame on you for your ignorance, because the geographical distances.

I want this as a Sup Forums banner.

>modern German identity is based on collective guilt because of lolocaust
>Germans don't blame themselves
We are literally #1 in hating ourselves because of WWII guilt complexes.

21:00

They sure got their place in the sun come 1945.

not realy. most germans says "i didnt do it, why should i pay for reparations ?" or "their was no 6 million jews in germany" all germans are evil nazis. till dis day

thank you, USA. keep watching the krauts.

if you compare on what germans did to all the innocent people and what "bomber harris" did to germans it like comparing ocean to a swimmingpool.

>i didnt do it, why should i pay for reparations?
Legit question, actually.

What is wrong with you? Are you this "I am a Greek"-guy or just a selfhating German?

the point is that they care about loosing money instead of having pity for others(thus proving they dont have compassion=not human)

you are also not human.

iam just honest person

i dont hate anyone. but i know germans hate everyone, because i live among them.

USA keep a tight rein on these Germs

>i live among them
So, if you are not German, where are you from?

i am a watchfull guardian.

>Colombia

Every time. Germans are your fucking overlords you poor impoverished shitskin

Because the germans have always been jealous of other europeans. They never was part of the black roman empire so now they feel the need to destroy europe. They first started by killing off all the black romans then they tried killing other europeans but knowing they are such failures they are killing themselves

what doest it matter ? you hate everyone anyway ;D

That's only the consequence of not paying reperations to countries like Poland by their parents and grandparents. I admit it's impossible to cover all loses and USA totally fucked up by giving EE to USSR, but Germans think "oh, what do you want from me? Be thankful nowadays we don't start another war."

the reperations isnt about "repaying" for all the loved ones people lost due to german aggression.

it is to put germans under financial bondage to keep them from chimping out.

I don't hate the people. I just hate their culture, religion and leaders. If you had adopted the German identity, I would totally accept you.

Germans have been taught plenty of shame. Unfortunately they've been taught shame for the past, when they should also have been taught... I'm not going to say shame... wariness for the future.

Today it seems all the Germans have learned is that they really, really this time, need to save the world. So they're bullying Greece and welcoming in Jew-hating Christian-hating invaders.

Honestly Geramny needs to stop apologizing, stop "saving" the world, and just settle down.

>History books tell me that Romans and Frenchies have occupied Germans and that we kicked them out.
What is Alsace-Lorraine? :^)

Here,I'll even give you a distinctive description.DOLICHOCEPHALIC (long-headed), a term invented by Andreas Retzius to denote (as opposed to "brachycephalic") those skulls the diameter of which from side to side, or the transverse diameter, is small in comparison with the longitudinal diameter or that from front to back. Retzius, though inventing the term, did not define it precisely. Paul Broca applied it to skulls having a cephalic index of seventy-five and under, and this limit is generally adopted. Dolichocephaly, according to Retzius, was the distinctive cranial feature of the earliest inhabitants of Europe.Today it is mainly a characteristic of the negro races,especially of those who live in western,eastern and equatorial Africa.

nah, bullshit. i will never be german, iam a peacefull and good person.

Here comes more,

Don't forget that Marx was German, too. If it wasn't for us and our meme ideologies, the 20th century would've been thoroughly boring safe for some minor conflicts beween colonialists and natives.

And more,

>i will never be german
This is why everybody thinks you're a scummy parasite
>iam a peacefull and good person.
Doesn't exist

>Why do the Germans always cause the problems?
Because they are intellectual revolutionaries. It's not a coincidence that Germany created a lot of philosophers during Romanticism, and those philosophers wrote trash

To me it seems like in Germany people are immature. They follow first impressions, colorful ideas. There's no demand and tradition of analyzing a problem to its core. Instead Germans are happy with bullshit half-truths as long as they attract their autism

And even more of some more,

looks very german to me

wait martin luther king is german i thohte he were black

So, money=compassion?

And people who don't agree are not humans?

You are aware that dehumanizing was and is a weapon wielded by totalitarian dictatures to unite the people against the "enemy"?

It was Dalai Lama who was black lad

nah i work, i dont sit on welfare
>Doesn't exist
among germans, turks and arabs.

A little known fact is that Martin Luthor was not shot with a bullet, in fact he was shot with a time portal. On that faithful day, an assassin sent to disrupt all of time shot at him with a time portal gun flinging far into the past and across space and time, where he found himself in the far off place of late medieval Germany. There he started a new movement. Like Jesus, history has whitewashed him, but those who know the true history know he was black and the one and the same as the modern Martin Luther

>what americans were really fighting for

Shall I continue posting pictures of dolichocephalic African tribes?

>money=compassion
you are fuking retarded ?

pls be a troll..

And it actually worked

sup Alsace-Lorraine :^)

Thank you for the quality post, my Australian friend.

it was donne on purpose

Well, it was the impression I got from your post, so I'd be vary with that retard labeling. Way to ignore rest of the post too, lad.

the finland and autism meme is real it seems.

Well, they're not wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>you are (not) what you eat

Wooooo we fat apology now!

Ah, so this is the phase where we stoop this low and start spouting memes.

>t. Alberto Barbosa

Am I doing this right?

>poor impoverished

you're fucking retarded my dude

Well, lets say we follow trends obsessivly.
Christianity is spreading?
We are not only roman, we are holy now, lets crusade the fuck out of the east!
Feudalism is established?
Lets have more fractured feudal ministates then anyone else ever had way into the 19th century!
Nationalism? Sign it up in the halls of france and make an industrious monolith in the middle of europe! We also write in gothic scripture only now, thats so knightly ang german+!
Social change?
Lets go weimar and pump out weirdest art, and radical theories!
You get the rest...

We got pretty lucky with this actually so I would not complain.
The british and soviets would have eradicated us and what came from it-the BRD in the 60s was fucking dank and one of our best times.
America transformed into a hostile force over its experiences with the cold war, where it started playing world-imperium against the soviets.

bump for interesting thread