>non-Poles
hahaa lmaoing @ ur country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ITMcTYmQISc
youtube.com/watch?v=stEuQamTLXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rude

God saev da Polan

>This new "polish" """"""""""""""""""""""""banter"""" that is going on for the last year is autistic as fuck and not funny.

>99% of the Australian posts are reddit tier AT BEST and not funny.

Sorry but someone had to finally fucking say it. Stop circlejerking yourself with this unfunny bullshit, this place is turning into a subreddit

I LOVE POLAND

burglaria
x-----------D
BURGLAR IA

B-but Poland I love you...

AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHA
AHAHAHHAAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAH
ahhaaAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA

POLAND I LOVE YOU!

t. irrelevant country

Why are you being so mean

Stop laughing or I will send you off to clean all my toilets.

CHAHCHAHCHACAHCAHCAHCAHCAHCAHCAHCHACHACHCHCHCHCCHAHHAAHHCHAHCHAHCAHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAHHCAHCAHCACHAHCACHACHCHAHCAHCAHCACHACHAHCHACHAHCAHCHHCHACHAHCCAH

Why must you do this

Do you love me Poland?

NON-POLES BTFO

i love you guys

I love you too nice Poland

manchildren
at least one of you has an excuse because is from a shithole
what's your excuse Pole?

you're such a mean guy
leave us alone

Why are you so full of hate

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country

Shut up.

pls be my bf polan

shut the fuck up

r u a gril

i have never seen black or muslim looking person in my entire life
honestly
have you?

>mfw some country's national anthem is about how they still are alive despite getting invaded all the time and how non Poles had to save them

Fuck you.

qt gril
for u

>tfw non-Poles die

>Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe

youtube.com/watch?v=ITMcTYmQISc

I'd banter you but then I've seen your flag.

suspicious 2bh

:(

Fuck you too Poland.
Also, sorry for stealing some stuff during the Deluge.

chachachcha

youtube.com/watch?v=stEuQamTLXw

Poland go clean my toilet for 5€/h

>5€/h
wow youre poor

really makes you think...

are you retarded? I would even clean his shoes for 5€

DELET THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

Nice HDI Pooland

>non-americans
actually lmaoing at your country

nice indigenous people Abostraya

CHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHA

>Fake Italy

ITS IRONIC XD

Why are poles so crazy compared to other slavs?

>slavs

not being an inbred sure sucks jealous of you polski
also fuck you for contributing to this board becoming cancerous

what do you mean?

Cha-cha-cha.

Poland is now Cuban :P

stop

Poland isn't Finland.

because poles are subhuman trash

B-but, Argentina...

nothing, just stop

>tfw when a Pole dies

literally the mexico of europe

SERVIA kek

KEK

KEK

Huh, a kraut is still angry his country lost two wars in a row and then got culturally enriched by Russians.

poland poland poland poalndpolandpolandPOLAND POLAND POALNDPOLADPOALND POLAND POLANPOLANDPOLANDPAOLDNAPOLANPOLANPOLAN POLAND POLAND POLANDAPOALDNAPOLDNAPOLAND POLAKDDOALK POLSKAAAA KURRRRRWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA POLSKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KURRRRRRRRRWAWWWWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA POLSKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BIAŁO CZERWONI POLSKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Poles

Your country reminds me of Pennsylvania.

Pennsylvania isn't New Jersey, so you check out.

>tfw poland has Sup Forums on the ropes

KHAN'D

y-you too

next flag to roll dubs is meme

ME ME

poland was cool and it was neat when I visited there. I didn't have to be afraid or anything and streets were very clean. Also poles were nice! I'm absolutely going there soon as I can again! Highly recommended! I will also invest on Eastern Poland.

I am Greek

do poles do the slav squat
if i go there should i squat?

i have a couple addidas track suits i can wear also

no
no
no

i want to fit in 100% when i go there

how can i do this?

just bee urself ;)

I don't know. I just lied. I have never been in Poland. I just wanted to make some pole happy ;__;

Unfortunately, my dad fucks me in the asshole

How could you do this??
I was depending on your answer

Now what will i do

>a Pole actually talking to me
>WTF do I say
>they're so cute

O-oh hi.

I am a Pole