>Persians
>Not white
Pick one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbfJbliHWJA
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ny0m349g70
youtube.com/watch?v=OoV_gsbYcxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're one step up from poo in the loo and roaches, so they're alright.

>şah ismail

he was mix of pontic greek, k*rt, turk and azeri

>Implying all Turks aren't exactly that

>implying i said we are pureblood or some shit

Sorry then Ahmed.

its okay reza, you can pretend like you are 100% persian. need to keep up your identity abroad

Amed is not a turkish name ignorant faggot

I am actually not a Persian or immigrant at all. MENA shit flinging is just fun.
There was quite recently a case up here where some Turks fired a gun at a Kurdish demo and some Kurds threw a bomb as a Turkish house of culture.

lel, hope you are enjoying your middle east simulation :DD but in serious, your cops should shoot everyone in sight at those occations, it'd make me happy

youtube.com/watch?v=vbfJbliHWJA

Shah Ismail is azeri turdlord.

What if they go and fire an rpg at some school or hospital because of it though?

>persian

they start claiming their historic lands

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ny0m349g70

So this thread about who are the best middle easterns?
Turks for sure are

>That link

True, though mostly the ones in the west or outside Western Europe.

Also turkey is the only middle eastern country with nukes because of the NATO ;)

is egypt safe to travel? gonna visit pyramids and other stuff with my dad in a year, probably after summer since he is a huge ancient egypt autist and he made me curious too.

How are you doing right now that ISIS has scared(are scaring most of all the tourists away?
Pretty worried for you guys,

can i get an egyptian qt just because i'm a turk or do egyptian girls hate turks ?

Well durka durkas are all in Sinai
So yeah only if you avoid Sinai

Everyone with a brain already knew they were white. Look up the Indo Europeans

seems fine then, ty m8

Idk I don't get out much lol
Well we have another sources of income not much to worry about

that'd be jews, but jews are the best people of whole world so it's not a fair competition. we are the second best

t. haim kohen :DDD

Are you talking about white as culturally or genetically?
Because of genetically they don't have to have enough the genes needed to be white just because they are part Indo European.

You're not white Alireza Ahmadinejad

Is the "Swede* an Assyrian again?

No, I am not, pure Aryan this time.
Pretty sure I would be hating on everyone here if I was an Assyrian
Am I acting autistic or something`?

DER JUDEN :D
youtube.com/watch?v=OoV_gsbYcxI

that guy was an azeri turk, not persian

persians are hairy and brown and look something close to saudi arabs or pakis

>Persian/Arab mix

I hate race mixing. Irrespective of who is doing it.

Jontron is half Persian

does he look white to you?

how come

>It's the edgy Canuck who's sister got plowed by Iranian bull called Reza

It's sad that people can recognize you on an anonymous board kek

looks like a mexican or arab

You are aware that may just mean they are living together with no clear majority?

Yes, does he not for you?

Looks like a Moroccoan Jew lol

what dude?

anyway I know lots of iranians irl what with living in TO, hairy, brown, and smell like bad cologne, the bahai ones are the only ones that seem alright

I don't want to get all tin-foil and "red-pilled" but race mixing destroys people's sense of identity and culture. It's a perfect Marxist tool to get complacent individuals and will never have any reason to rise against domestic or foreign aggression.

Yes he does

I thought he was full Leb?

>A person's religion somehow makes them different genetically

Baha'is and Zoroastrians are the only ones who should be here anyway. I don't know why Canada is allowing Muslims from any country that isn't war-torn. Vietnamese were the only perfect refugees from a war. Iranians can be secular after a couple generations but Arabs breed like rabbits and keep making mosques that "are for peaceful purposes"

BUILD A WALL

>I thought he was full Leb?
He's half ex-Yugo, half Iranian

I said they're alright, not that they too aren't brown and hairy because they also are brown and hairy but at the very least not smelly

MY

Fuck off,we are aryan but not white.

>implying Azeris are not turkified Persians
>implying turks are not turkified greeks

are white kurds/iranians the remnants of the pre-arab population?

they're remnants of the indoeuropeans that settled those lands, same goes for india, white indo-europeans moved into those areas and interbred with the locals and it shows in intergenerational variations in phenotypes where the father and mother may be total shitskins but another relative may have light eyes

Pre arab populations of the Middle East were probably todays Caucasians (from the caucasus)

>tfw kangz n shit

STOP THIS FUCKING MEME
REEEEEEEEEE

Arabs didn't really bring in that much Genetic change.

M8 genetically, Iranians, Turks Caucasians (Georgians etc ) are literally the same. They're more closely related than the English and French ffs they form their own cluster

Levantine's form their own cluster. Saudi's are more African than Levantine's. Assyrians are between the Caucasian/Turkish/Iranian cluster and the levantine's.

But you used to be white before the shitskins came and spoiled your super saiyan gene pool.
When are you bros going to finally drop that shitty islamic memereligion and go back to based Zoroastrianism?

Turks are just a bunch of mix of the surrounding nations like Greeks, Georgians, Persians etc.
Caucasians share some similarities to the Middle Easterners/Anatolians, probably because they are the descendants of the pre-Arab population of the Middle East / Anatolia

Yeah, must immigration waves have come from there.
Hunter gatherers can't do much about Farmers.

Stop the "EBIN ZOROASTRIAN" meme you uncultured fuck

We weren't white then and we aren't white now.

Iran will never become Zoroastrian again,but it would drop islam and gain secularism+Zoroastrianism elements.

Inshallah

Shia was like Zoroastrianism 2.0 anyways right?

explain white looking iranians that are in the minority while the majority of iranians are brown or tan with black hair/brown eyes

shiism is literally arab and iraqi in origin, spread by turks

Iranians were never "white". Don't let europeans steal culture

This.

Iranians are Indo-European in origin. That doesn't mean white.

They're their own race (Iranic/Iranid)

>explain white looking iranians

Scythians,Central Asian roots,some even have polish and russian blood,my grandfather's dad came was a turk from russia,i looked a bit like jontron when i was fat.

If you consider that white
Shoot yourself

except scythians never ruled over or mingled with mainland iran

it's well documented that the original inhabitants of iran were elamites who were brown as fuck, the white indo europeans invaded/settled and interbred with the locals producing what are now known as iranians

>indoeuropeans
very vague term
what did they look like and where were they from

Elamites have always been in South Western Iran.

The native population you speak of are Neolithic farmers or Caucasian hunter gatherers.

>except scythians never ruled over or mingled with mainland iran

Back in anciant times,after that they spread out everywhere.

>the white indo europeans invaded/settled and interbred with the locals producing what are now known as iranians

now you're being retarded

>what did they look like and where were they from
they looked like white iranians/afghans/indians

they were inhabitants of northern central asia who made their way down south to the iranian plateau and india, and westward towards eastern europe/mainland europe and down south to the balkans from iran

how is stating historical fact "being retarded"? It's well documented and you should accept that you're the descendant of those same people who mixed with the locals, throw in some arab here and there too and you know

this is like the indians that pretend an aryan invasion never happened and pass it off as a "migration"

those indoeuropeans were white, but they wouldn't look like any modern day european - they'd look like how the white minority of iranians and so on look

They weren't white but they were aryan,right

>they'd look like how the white minority of iranians and so on look

False,i already explained how white minority of Iranians formed.Iran today is basicly a melting pot.

>a fucking leaf talking about culture
Christianity, Judaism and Islam are shitty spin-offs of Zoroastrianism, so yes, it is quite ebin
Why don't you go slurp some maple syrup, eh? Am I doing "eh" right, eh?

Persians are a clusterfuck of people, so no they aren't white, but Indo European

We need to end the white race. Persians included.

Then humanity can finally be free of the white devil.

no they weren't aryan, indoeuropeans never described themselves as aryan

the only people who described themselves as aryan are the iranian races of old which were the persians/sogdians/bactrians/medians/etc. of which today include persians/kurds/pashtuns/tajiks etc. the upper castes of indian civilization also referred to themselves as aryan in nature

what you wrote in your original post is not only historically false but pretty much straight up bullshit, scythians never mixed in with mainland iran as they were a central asian/eastern iranian plateau race that expanded into eastern europe, the only part you're right on is that iran is a melting pot - most persians aren't even originally persian but just iranics who adopted the language

white =/= european in the context of this conversation

sauce?

I'm Iranian you moron

>DUDE JUST LIKE YOU KNOW GO BACK TO ZOROASTRIANISM LMAO

There's a reason people IRL hate Poles

WE