Does anyone else hate white people?

Does anyone else hate white people?
I'm not a normalfag but my sister's shitskin friends that she brings over are so much kinder than the whitey fucks that she brings

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=k5IDXVyhu0g
blackpast.org/aah/east-st-louis-race-riot-july-2-1917
youtube.com/watch?v=7lZPGL1u0XI
youtube.com/watch?v=56AwEjXzh-U
youtube.com/watch?v=nFBEoIQutSc
ambcc.org/black-wall-street-case-study/
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/lorenzo-kom-boa-ervin-black-capitalism
youtube.com/watch?v=BnVgrOfQD8g
youtube.com/watch?v=0_xtOMiW0ys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_scientists,_inventors,_and_scholars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_indigenous_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_tradition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Guaranteed replies on Sup Forums

Boong.

Can I go to Australia please?

>work at a shitty restaurant for minimum wage
>all the white people I get are bitchy, have to make specific changes to every thing they order, dumbshits asking me if every item is gluten free or some shit
>black people come in
>always kind as fuck, says please and thank you's and says funny shit, knows what they want to eat and doesn't ask me if shit is vegan or gluten free
>even the hood niggas with Bulls hats and sagging jeans are polite as fuck
Is Sup Forums a meme

in my experience american whites (who are all rich basterds where i live) are bitchy whingers and american blacks are always rowdy.

I'll agree with you. I prefer blacks in places I don't want to be.

Yeah I unironically don't like a lot of white people. I try not to be prejudiced but their behavior, mannerisms, overall aren't that great. I do like a lot of Europeans though, especially Scottish people and Greeks. It's the diaspora thats a bit weird

I just don't like people in general

Why is it that shitskins in white countries hate white people so much? It's usually second generation shits. Not really trying to trigger OP, I'm genuinely interested.

My sister only has white friends, racist one she is

>basterds

POO

>Why is it that shitskins in white countries hate white people so much?

Becuase they use everything in their country and then act edgy

We're the scapegoat of blacks and sometimes mexicans problems. 95% of the black people I've met are pretty chill with white people though, it's just a loud minority that really hates us.

Answering for myself, it's because I've lived around white people and I actually know what they are like.

>tfw no abbo aussie best friend

>have to make specific changes to every thing they order

people like this make me cringe

>it's because I've lived around white people and I actually know what they are like

Welcoming and non-emotional?

Whites are the least racist and most welcoming race out there.

Try being openly gay in pretty much every other culture or being a different race. They'll be openly racist to you, won't even hide it

Same, fuck white devils.

I like Canadian whites for the record actually. Also I've lived around multiple races in different countries it's not like I haven't compared. I'd rather be gay in Brazil than Russia but we are talking about race here not sexuality

>shitskins
>second generation shits
>not trying to trigger

But white people have built the greatest countries that people from all over the world flock to.

Literally every majority black area is an undeniable shithole

honestly I don't care enough to hate a race to go out and do something i have a family and not s stupid virgin neet.

but then again this is Sup Forums home of the autistic virgins

The white house is pretty nice innit?

I live in a majority non-white city and I don't mind it. I wouldn't choose to live around whites. Different strokes for different folks. I didn't ask to be born in a white majority country

The only whites I hate are the Sup Forums whites. White people irl are bro tier but for some reason this place attracts the worse of them.

Harlem was nice for a good time, but as always race riots happen, drug distribution when non-whites build a good community.

lol I think you are onto something. I know a lot of friendly white people IRL but for some reason they are harder to find here

This desu,can't bring myself to be autistic enough to hate a certain group of people due to the actions of some,israelis/jews for example.

Must be those evil whites injecting their foul cancers into black communities

WAKE UP SHEEPLE, WHITE DEVILS PUT CRACK AND CRACK PIPES IN DA BLACK CHILUNS HANDS

What city?

White owned businesses have actually caused economic decline in a lot of communities. Look up the concept of the "black dollar". Pre-segregation neighborhoods like Greenwood, Tulsa were more prosperous than many today and were built just a generation after slavery and surpassed the surrounding white areas in productivity during the time

Bruv niggers nowadays kill eachother en-masse and their "popular culture" is literally about hating people trying to get educated and "leave the hood" and all about killing people and using/selling drugs

They are their own biggest enemy, the entire concept of an "uncle tom" is hilarious but also very sad

Not really. White women can be a lot colder than other females though. Id probably attribute it to them getting the most attention and as a result raising their guards

Still though, that's the most normie of Normies of them. Most are just like everyone rlse

>tfw when white

lol and see now you are demonstrating why I think so many white people are stupid. I can't even tell you people apart on here, you all respond to comments the same way.

You ever read this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

or

youtube.com/watch?v=k5IDXVyhu0g

or

blackpast.org/aah/east-st-louis-race-riot-july-2-1917

It's the jews fault for introducing nigger hip hop/rap culture on to them. They stick to that nigger music like some sort of guide

>see now you are demonstrating why I think so many white people are stupid.

Which part isn't true?

Black """culture""" is LITERALLY about killing, having sex and using drugs

Honestly if you came to Sup Forums looking for understanding and dialogue, you are in the wrong place.

lmao

Black culture

Jazz, Blues, Swing, Soul/R n B, Rock

you guys aren't helping your case. Trying to convince me white people are great and then going full snow monkey logic in here. You probably don't even realize how stupid you sound, there's no point.

What did black people mean by this?

How can such a little percentage of the population commit so much murder?

True

African Americans objectively have contributed more to world music than any other culture. Find a country whose most popular music isn't some variant of jazz, blues, rock n roll, or rap. You can't.

Name 5 African philosophers, scientists or inventors... *WITHOUT* using google

>"black dollar"

elaborate

Truuuuu

y tho

youtube.com/watch?v=56AwEjXzh-U

No seriously, modern black """culture""" is complete garbage that revolves around crime. The worst part is that they stick so close together without reaching out to the opertunities provided by others

>African Americans

I said specifically Africans.

Protip: You literally can't and black people are infinitely better off since coming to the US.

Yeah too bad blacks don't tip

there's a lot of info on the internets but these links give u a general idea i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=nFBEoIQutSc
ambcc.org/black-wall-street-case-study/
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/lorenzo-kom-boa-ervin-black-capitalism

I'm not gonna engage in your stupid cumskin argument if you dont wanna talk about a certain mans from Martinique 2bh

I don't think you are capable of naming 5 African philosophers, scientists or inventors without using google.

Which is a little funny given that almost everything we see around us was highly likely invented by a white man

lmaooo

youtube.com/watch?v=BnVgrOfQD8g

youtube.com/watch?v=0_xtOMiW0ys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_scientists,_inventors,_and_scholars

I literally said without using google

*stolen

Prove it was stolen, that's a very convenient excuse to explain why blacks still live in huts in Africa

Every cumskin could be an expert on Plato and I couldn't give less of a shit dude. Like I said, you are embarrassing yourself. There are plenty of interesting non-white philosophers but I'm not interested in talking about them with you honkey

Youtube was invented by non whites m8. Bangladeshi and a Chinese guy.

Also there is literally nothing wrong with living in a hut. Why you would feel superior for living in a building made of dried clay and cut up trees is beyond me

Hi, I'm brown. Give visa please

First gen diaspora are class, it's their kids that fuck shit up.
>muh I don't fit because of my race, not because I'm autistic

>be native
>grandfather dedicated his life to keeping our local communities together
>built up marriage ties between families to preserve our heritage
>my sisters disregard this and only date white dudes
>parents do nothing to discourage it
>grandfather's life's work being undone within a generation
>thank god he died before these dumb selfish sluts could break his heart

Fucking cumskins won't rest until they've finished the job of wiping every last one of us off our land. I wish they'd at least drop the pretense and just shoot us instead of destroying what dignity we have left and forcing us to watch them take our women.

mosquitoes can't get into a house very easily

So?

There's nothing wrong with having mosquitoes fly into your house you idiot.

It's not like mosquitoes carry west nile and malaria diseases that kill millions in Africa....... wait

>North Americans

Get a job

Darker skin color is co related with lower intelligence and that's a fact.
They are not nice, they are just gullible.

race war now

>muh heritage

>be a native
>get drunk and bitch on some shitty plot of land nobody wanted to live on
at least Africans have wars and shit

I am in a wood house and there is literally a giant fucking fly in my room. How did that happen? Am I actually in a hut?

Damn that sucks dude. I hope you can find a nice native qt

no you left your door open or didn't take your trash out

They are attracted to the smell of nigger

whiteys don't respect other peoples homes

the mudslimes and shitskins are brought up to respect other peoples homes even if they don't respect public places

>anecdotal evidence

I hope you get a blonde gf and fuck her right in the pussy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_indigenous_peoples

Prove that it's morally wrong

I may have a similar feeling to OP,

>be white
>need haircut
>go to cheap barber
>looks really cheap
>see all the staff are foreign women
>feel reassured
>great haircut
>paid nearly fuck all

I don't mind immigrants coming to take jobs when they're better at them and don't rip you off like the lazy chav cowboys they replaced.

>asking if killing people and destroying cultures is morally wrong or not

cumskins are outdoing themselves in this thread. you're making yourselves look worse, not better

I don't know if it is "morally wrong" - that's a concept you fucking forced on us when you got here.

You gave us "civilization". Before that, we had "happiness". That's all I know.

How do you know natives were happy if they didn't have written records?

It's only considered morally wrong because white people decided it was, take a look at Africa or Asia for some great native culture and it's morals.

if you don't like it then why don't you leave the country and go live in the wild :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_tradition

>playing a game of telephone is how Natives recorded their history

>its a "blacks think their opinions matter" episode
fucking re-runs show something new you cunts

Kinda sketchy with all the gas and paint fumes you guys inhale.

>t. Peter

>mfw i see a conversation like this as a Finn

you are making 0 sense

you guys are honorary non-whites in my book

Me desu. They will somehow think that this thread equals racism IRL and play victim.

>joos are bringing the white man down
>refugees are bringing the white man down
>blacks are killing our good bois
>mexicans are stealing our jobs
>feminism is a plot to ensure the white genocide
>not wanting to have kids is genocide against my race
>the whole world oppresses me even though I have more opportunities even when I'm a minority
>shitskins are inferior, dumb, ugly and dangerous
>if they call me on my bs they are racist kikes

Literally worst than SJW's.

The only group of people who actively look down on genocide are white people. Rwanda and Cambodia both have had genocides recently and neither one was started by whites.

lol you make good points. here's some more.

>white people becoming a minority is somehow everybody elses fault even though I can't get laid
>I am responsible for every good thing my ethnicity did like inventing trains but if you associate me with slavery you are trying to oppress me
>we are superior because of IQ tests even though we can't even get the highest scores on our own test we invented
>immigration is bad but I am entitled to live wherever I want
>I hate multiculturalism so I go out of my way to have negative interactions with people from other cultures as much as possible
>I think helping refugees is an attack on european culture even though the vast majority of refugees are taken in by non-European countries

literally the only people defending genocide in this thread are white dumbass. hmu when you meet a Rwandan holocaust denier, at leas they don't pretend like it never happened

this. we need to form a coalition and kill yt.

mexicans can have their territories back, asians and jews can have their money and jobs, blacks can have their women.

>he's just now discovering that human beings are hypocrites
welcome aboard

I'm Indonesian-Dutch and people can't place me, so I fit in well with every group. And I have to admit black people are really easy to get along with. But their inferiority complex is truly deep rooted lol.

Muslims are a cancer regardless. Asians are pretty much friendly and reserved. And white people have no need to make friends.

Western philosophy is the only reason genocide is thought to be wrong.

>all these people ttying to push white guilt rhetoric
>mfw Finns are lumped in on it
>mfw we too were good bois tryin to get our lives together until evil cracker swedes and ruskies came in oppressin us
>no one recognises this abd thinks we're equally responsible for the evils committed by others