youtube.com/watch?v=pRverui7aCQ

Do you like his hat? I do

WE WILL RISE

absurdism is the best school of thought, prove me wrong faggot

>Built like a 15 year old.
you know that's a good thing, right?

So things that don't exist edition?

user-kun you're such a fucking faggot holy shit

the day after Thanksgiving is, in my opinion, the biggest shopping day of the year

>Orlando shooter is reported to be gay.

This shit just keeps getting deeper.

Yes specially with my brown seed.

it's the only rational school of thought

youtube.com/watch?v=lS0trM76PRg

He gets bullied

t. Chang al-Ricky Muhammad

overrated fucking table

i'm no conspiracy fag, but I think they're all making it up

I mean a hardcore homophobe turning out to be gay isn't new, but this guy doesn't really strike me as that kind

Self-loathing faggot, not a big surprise.
Also mooslimes are really homo.

DO NOT give the Congolombian a (You) I repeat do NOT give him a (You)

If you're shooting brown loads you should probably see a doctor compadre.

>rape young boys
>"it's not gay"
Why is this allowed?

Tapers are fucking based animals

He does highlight a pretty big problem. Bullies don't often get caught and nerds who lash out often get punished.

Apperantly he was a regulr at the club and had gay dating apps on his phone.

Makes sense. His dad was a supporter of the Taliban and shit.
Growing up he must have heard his dad spew anti-gay bullshit everyday at the dinner table.
This makes perfect sense. Man, who himself is a homosexual, gets radicalized through religion to be against homosexuals. His self loathing and hatred cause him to snap and commit a terrorist act.

He had a wife and child. He frequented radical Muslim lectures. Dude was a wacko for sure but there's no proof he was gay.

>this is a 10/10 in North America

So is Isis still going to claim responsibility for this?

That would be gay.

There's like a 50/50 chance girls like that grow up hot. Tay Tay did.

youtube.com/watch?v=stA0nT-DPQk

>Anyways, I'm still alive...(stares at the wall for 20 seconds)... hope things get better....this is barrel dragon 65, subscribe to me on twitter

still in the pool

A closet gay or at least bi sexual.

Maybe he does enjoy women but he may also had haram thoughts of men lingering at the back of his mind and he snapped.

she went from having old sinatra face to young sinatra face.

nice pool cunt hahaha

>I am a semi-hardcore gamer. I am mostly know for my comments on several channels: BSC, SGB, Clement, Joshscorcher, and others. I am an expert in Yu-Gi-Oh!. I watch mystery-type shows. I am an only child that uses his imagination.

the nerds get ostracized and their nerdy reputation is hard to change

t. was a legitimate nerd in ninth grade, turned out normaler in my final year but I was stuck with the nerds.

Prom was the worst night, not because I was dateless or anything, but because I felt so fucking alienated from everyone, including my friends, because I no longer related to them. I stopped going to school the final month after that.

teenagehood was fucking rough, christ

Could be. I can go along with the theory that he had a lot of pent of frustration due to gay thoughts. Islam is a religion of hatred and belittlement.

Just a boring old self hating queer. He should have just thrown himself in front of train instead of taking 49 people with him. Fucking asshole

She looks pretty cute. I'm sure she'll grown up to be a beautiful and talented lady.

thx

Taytay is LITERALLY perfect

I'm sure this shit is what has caused a lot of school shootings. People are so scared to discipline little shits that they're allowed to push meek kids to the edge. And then when the kids finally snaps from being tortured his entire school life people act all shocked.

at least he's keeping himself busy with e3

>dog won't let me have parents
Fuck

m8, she's got no ass

I was pretty normie but there was one fucking guy who liked to pick on me. When I'd call him out he would chimp out and make a scene. So embarrassing.

I had a revelation while blow drying my hair this morning at 6:30am.
I work in trade, not a useful one in terms if employability abroad (but fun) with plenty of free time after work ends.
I'll attend evening classes and get a degree in something business or IT related while also doing my Mandarin studies.
Then eventually I'll move to Taiwan.
Now I only need to find out what would be a worthwhile degree to obtain.

and?

>drying my hair
Fag?

that automatically stops her from being perfect

thinking of getting LASIK eye surgery, family

>Americans worship an actual table

No just a man on a mission

German pal is a grill.

I can buy that. Weirdos are the ones who get picked on. The weird kid is usually the mentally ill kid. One day he brings dad's guns to school and shows everyone. Bully should probably be punished harsher. I do think kids need a bit of banter in their life though. Teaches them how to stick up for themselves.

Manlets and she's overrated stupid bitch lol

I don't know why I'm bothering replying to a spic, but guys can blow dry their hair as an alternative to putting product in it.
I kind of hate Mexicans.

Opinion discarded

Work in the culinary arts and make me pretzels and brats everyday.

I also like you.

>I don't like beautiful women

Nothing wrong with being gay, senpai, but there's no need to put others down because of your own preferences.

would make love to the sharp end of a knife in order to smell Taylor Swift's soiled garments

>Taylor Swift
wew lad

Who the fuck is Taylor swift?

>Taylor Swift and her twin

You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

>Wake up early
>Reflect on any and all fuck ups I had the day before
>Work all day
>Get home
>Take a 3 hour nap
>Stay up all night
>Lay in bed and think about any times I might have fucked up throughout the day
>Go to bed late
>Repeat

Why did I have to be born

Which one if Taylor?

NEVER RUB ANOTHER MANS RHUBARB

Taytay is a fucking goddess

Taylor who?

If you think you're situation is unique then you're quite wrong. The thing is nobody is thinking about your fuck ups they're thinking about their own. It's a vicious circle of everyone worrying about themselves. It's actually kinda vain in a sense. Stop worrying, get some sleep and try to have a better tomorrow.

>colombia lost the group stage to the US

Feels bad man

I am Trans-Mexicans cabrones. I respond only to Vato or esse

At least you aren't barreldragon65, you aren't truly autistic and still have the capability to realize that you fucked up. But maybe that's worse than being a true autist, maybe it's better to constantly make cringey mistakes and not even notice how autistic you look.

Why, holmes?

Are you retarded?

I like Canadians

>Trans Mexican

Pic related

lost the battle won the war

used to have a dope T Sway folder but my computer died

long live my Tswifter brother

wat did u eat for dinner today /cum/-chan ?

Mac n' cheese

OY VEY WADDUP

rice broccoli and chicken
time to go to sleep to go to work so i can continue to do absolutely nothing with my life

Fun Fact: Australia brews at least one good beer.

>/cum/
>dos paises espaƱol

Por que nos siempres hablamos en ingles?

The only thing I had left in the fridge was veggie broth, but the smell of it made me nauseous so I've been drinking whiskey and sparkling water since

A panini.