I can't believe my city got attacked by ISIS

I can't believe my city got attacked by ISIS.
It's been 2 days and i still just can't believe it.
It's surreal.
I didn't think i could possibly hate Muslims more but now i do.
Anyone else live in a city that's been attacked by terrorists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5uVT51Poa0
youtube.com/watch?v=niDJ6NzEgWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p9rFprD_Qf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About an hour West of San Bernardino
My gf's from there and has family there

>Anyone else live in a city that's been attacked by terrorists?
volgograd reporting in
youtube.com/watch?v=f5uVT51Poa0

I live like 20 minutes from Newtown Connecticut if that counts.

Of course that shooting was Autism related and not terrorist related but it will still a pretty big deal.

Still honestly not sure why we let autistic people pretty much roam freely instead of locking the lot of them up.

No.

Everyone would spot a non-white/non-asian here and just move to the other side of the street or grab him and drag him into an ally then dump his body into the river, so we got no problems with terrorism.

That is terrorism though

>non Asian
how common are Asians in Poland? Would someone be harassed for being Asian?

>I didn't think i could possibly hate Muslims more but now i do.
wow.. just wow

Sorry if i offended you Achmed.

no, and i'm confident i never will.

shit

>1400 people.
A small group of terrorists could kill your entire country kek.

get out, proxyautistic

Yea lots of people.

>Would someone be harassed for being Asian?
Never heard of it.

>how common are Asians in Poland?
Depends on the city. I see them on weekly basis in my city, but for example when I was a student I saw them nearly every day.

Leave it to a Brit to defend the Muslims.
I bet you're voting to remain so more of your brothers can flood the UK and ruin it.

i have family nearby orlando.

its kind of a shithole desu, the city isn't too great and everything is too spread out to create an interesting metropolitan area.

well then good thing the US is doing something about it

If you don't like it when Mudslimes kill you, then you shouldn't constantly go to war with their countries and kill their people. You felt like real big men under Bush/Obama, now you're paying the price. Take responsibility for your actions like a man instead of crying and blaming the world like a baby. This is your own doing.

Also, I'm voting to leave :^)

It has good parts and bad parts.
Pine Hills and for instance is a shithole but Winter Park,Winter Garden,Ocoee and Windermere are pretty nice.
Pic related.

>tfw the biggest terrorist attack in canada was thwarted before it even got off the ground

A
FUCKING
LEAF

What was that?

Those 18 dudes planned on exploding trucks near key government facilities and monuments back in 2006.

Unfortunately for them, they let an undercover cop into their ranks and before they could launch their plans they had their shit fucked up.

Islamists don't get anything in Canada except their just desserts in a quick and just fashion. AND, when it does happen, the people of this country do not lash out at the 1,000,000 Muslim citizens.

youtube.com/watch?v=niDJ6NzEgWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p9rFprD_Qf4

However, they will punch you in the face for being racist.

Does the great FUCKENING count?
Otherwise they tried to put a bomb in my neighbour cities train station.

not a fan of how you guys layout your cities desu. neighborhoods are basically seperated by a forest rather than being connected. found it incredibly strange.

Kek what a bunch of dumbasses.

there was another one too recently from some iranian guy who immigrated here 2 years ago.

quebec seems to get most of the plots, i don't even understand since they control their own immigration laws why they would let in terrorists. french genetics?

No.

That one where the guy shot a soldier then stormed into parliament with an AK or something but got BTFO before he could do anything?

>AK or something

He had a shotgun and a hunting rifle, IIRC.

>I bet you're voting to remain so more of your brothers can flood the UK and ruin it.

Why are amerifats so dumb? Voting leave will increase immigration from countries like Pakistan and the commonwealth. The people who will stop coming is the Poles and the Romanians mainly

But he had no contact with ISIS.
He just got radicalized on the internet.

If they leave then it will be easier for far right leaders to get elected in the UK because the EU won't be manipulating them anymore and if one is elected something might actually be done about immigration.
I wouldn't get my hopes up though even without the EU manipulating them the UK is still over 50% cucks.

ISIS is kinda like a religion if you believe you're part of ISIS then you're part of ISIS.
You don't have to go to Syria and get training to be considered part of ISIS.
And theres rumors he did go to the mid east and get training anyway.

Good point he never went but he had ties to the American guy who suicide bombed in Syria so he was a threat either way and you first statement is correct he was never a part of it but he pledged allegiance to it.

Yup some of the Paris shootings happened literally in my street, i used to pass by there everyday when i was in high school

I was not surprised in the slightest tb h muslims are evil

Is that North Korea? It looks like it.

"I live in LA"
"I want to be obscure"

Australias cities look like shit m8.

It wasn't attacked by ISIS

It was attacked by some ISIS loving faggot.

Either way I hope this prompts a retaliation against the sandniggers

as a mudslim i'd be perfectly fine with mandatory government searches for all muslims tbн

hopefully the god emperor will do this when he comes to the throne of the future american empire

>orlando
>terrorists

uhhhh it was a gay brown boy

>I can't believe my city got attacked by ISIS.
Is ISIS some organization so loose that a guy who literally has never been in contact with the actual group, and self-proclaimed to be in allegence with them, can unironically be said to be a part of ISIS?

No but I still hate muslims. Jihadism is the smallest problem they bring. The rapes, criminal gangs, segregation and parallell-societies aswell as constant demands for special rights is what pisses me off the most. I can't for my life understand why we have to accept this vermin, they don't contribute with anything.

no because it's poor and irrelevant

>Is ISIS some organization so loose that a guy who literally has never been in contact with the actual group, and self-proclaimed to be in allegence with them, can unironically be said to be a part of ISIS?
Yes.

you proxy fags are so gay. i can just imagine you thinking you're hilarious typing that. fuck you faggot

Terrorists will continue to get bombed, and the US will be in the forefront.

Take responsibility? We did. They attacked the US and we got back at those mudslimes.
No arab government is going to stop us from bombing terrorists. Stand with us or against us, simple as that.

I love how arabs love to act all innocent. Almost all your problem have been brought on by yourself. Stop blaming others for your fuck ups.

Take Responsibility.

How can you stand to live in a shithole like Orlando?

It was just some muslim self hating faggot and ISIS took all the credit to try to look tough.

>be Muslim from French speaking country
>Go to French speaking part of country to understand and make my life much easier.

Mine no, neighbour cities yep

Mendacious and pederastic.