You wake up in one of the major cities of a ~ 1100 years old country where 96% of it's population is Polish

>you wake up in one of the major cities of a ~ 1100 years old country where 96% of it's population is Polish
Happy? Unhappy? Maybe become a nationalist and save the white race?

Totally happy

>become a nationalist and sabe the White Race?

>Argentina
>white

You're cute :3

no homo

Thank you :3

No homo

Would I suddenly and inexplicably be fluent in Polish? Because if not, I think I'd just be really fucking confused. That's supposed to be a really difficult language for non-Slavs.

>Would I suddenly and inexplicably be fluent in Polish?
For the sake of a fun thread. Let's assume you would.

I think I'd be pretty happy in that case. You fags mostly seem pretty cool in my experience. I mean you have your spergs, but who doesn't? I'm not into the white nationalist thing but I imagine I'd get along okay.

ZYZYCYCYZYZYZCYZCYYZCYZCYZCYCZYZYCZYCZYCZYZYCYYCYCCYCYCYYZYZCYZC

No one is like "muh white race" here. You wouldn't hear it.

We're more like "we don't want to have terrorist attacks or rise our crime levels because of certain ethnic groups comming here so don't let them in" kind of thing.

That's why I always cring when Sup Forums says we're racist. Racism assumes we think we're better and yell "muh white race" when in reality we say "we're affraid for our children".

nice picture :3

you almost got it, m8

fine

EU money is bringing poland up to 1st world status

would commit suicide if I had to live with slavs desu

Luckily we're Wendo-Sarmatians.

>would commit suicide

We know, you are nordic

>commit suicide
>live with slavs

what stops you?

>what stops you?

Suicide is illegal in nordic countries because it strips muslims and niggers from welfare.

>1100 years
Impossible. Poland cannot exist more than a few centuries before getting back stabbed by his allies.

But you already do.

Polish "state" was created around ~ 940, before that it was a few "polish dukedoms".

I will be soon

>save the white race?
It can't be saved. It's not worth saving.

I pivot 360° and walk away in disgust at the fact that his nation hadn't already established its own country in the early 7th century as an integral part of Samo's kingdom.

>Samon
>be slaves of a merchant
No ty.

>major cities of a ~ 1100 years old country
>picture of modernist boxes with glass

i am pale enough to pass as a pole
but i would probably move out to a better european country, no offense

None taken.

Your wages are subhuman.

Would probably immigrate to Central Europe, as most of you do.

Your souls are subhuman

Try harder to bantz, you might succeed some day.

I got triple dubs, you got single dubs, it's pretty clear who succeeded

It's cute to see Canadians try to banter. They just say offensive things without any subtlety or reason.