i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465784780041.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=3wGBl2eoz_4
youtube.com/watch?v=sgvTPBxNxBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

janny is gonna flip his lid

korean pop

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465784780041.webm

janny's going to do his nut when he sees this

How long until the left mantra of "we must be more inclusive of Muslims" or "the west is to blame for terrorists" turns into "we must adopt sharia law to make the Muslims happy and stop terrorism" or "we must all convert to Islam so the Muslims feel at home and don't attack us"

Nice dubs dad
Nice dubs little bro

-1 year

Doing a massive poo, lads.

Lefty here.

I used to believe that we should be more inclusive of Muslims and that the West are to blame for terrorism. But now I think we should adopt Sharia Law to make Muslims happy and stop terrorism. Afterwards we must all convert to Muslims so Muslims feel at home and there's no violence.

>past the bump limit
Go away.

should I break up with my asian gf because of her past history of fucking 40 year old guys

sexual history literally doesn't matter

Lol you're on a roll dad

Fuck off 13 year old

youtube.com/watch?v=3wGBl2eoz_4

bought my wife a choker lads. her boyfriend really likes it

LEADER OF ISIS IS KIL

lol

Haven't slept at all again lads

still desperate to find more of this bird

>driving test later

Ahh yes, very good. I'm going to be so mad if I don't pass this time.

Got a bag of weed to smoke whatever the outcome.

If a Christian killed 50 gays in a nightclub would the gay community stand in solidarity with the Christian community?

Woesy is sad that Scotland are so cucked when it comes to leaving the EU

me too lad, gonna stay up until tonight hopefully to reset

you?

>chuck detected
Lmao guys
USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA

>tfw youre more powerful than your dad

Rorke

Converting to Islam so I don't get killed

I voted to stay in the UK and I'm voting to leave the EU. Don't cry for me

thinking about this girl is doing my fucking head in i cant sleep

I voted and will vote the same way

rourke

Are yanks aware Jeremy mops up the dregs of Britain? He pays them just to be on a list. What you see is the worst filth of British humanity.
He is a vampire.

Second day in a row where I'm just lying awake in bed 2bh. Might go for a nap but I don't want to wake up at like 5pm or some shit again. I don't stay up as much as I used to (That's what she said lol)

rarke

not entirely sure if this image is legal to view in my country... will be having a word with the janny just in case

Don't be such a bigot, of course they would. They'd order cakes to be made to celebrate their solidarity but then sue the bakers because they're Christian

#NotAllBrits

they've reported his death like 50 times
also this came from a shitty source
he's still alive

it's your job to support her :)

Give me attention please

Good Scots.

Still though where the other British countries are about 50/50, Scotland are massively cucked, one poll saying they were 70% pro-EU. If we lose I'm genuinely going to go out and beat up a Scottish person.

>tfw born and raised Muslim but converted to Deism about 15 years ago when the concepts of religion and atheism both seemed irrational
heh, enjoy your religion of peace kiddo

who /brewingapoo/ here?

fuck off paki

crushing on 2 (two) people and they've only gone and kissed the legends

You were implying tho.

I'm like 90% sure leave votes are massively underrepresented in polling because of social stigma in being pro leave in certain social circles

just aero pressed one out meself

bit rude

The only Muslims who became atheist back in my school were the smart ones

>trying to quit drinking
>can sleep for more than 3 hours at a time
>psychoactive substances bill means I can't import cheap sleeping pills
Fuck the government, desu.

Proud Muslim American checking in

of course. we have numerous shows like it here as well.

>atheism is irrational

It's more likely that 40% of that 70 genuinely want to remain and 30% are just parroting what the SNP want

We are Brussels

I, for one, am voting to Bremain

>. Might go for a nap but I don't want to wake up at like 5pm or some shit again.
i hate this

dont care

Being pro-leave isn't like being pro-Trump though, nobody gives a shit

I'm getting my hopes up for the referendum.

I'm going to be depressed when the results come in, aren't I?

can feel one coming up

Pack a bowl before bed

pics?

story?

Well, okay then. Keep on with the teeth jokes lad.

fuck off paki

Fuck off yanksheed

no there are people who will get legitimately pissed off and call you xenophobe if you are pro leave, at least thats how it is here at oxford

Total Monarchy WHEN?

Favorite rapper?

what did i imply?
>the universe invented itself
yea no

fuck off paki

Don't know anyone who sells weed, since I left uni, desu.
Should I just go to a seedy area of london, and ask a loitering negro?

fuck off billionaire

my arse

>what did i imply?

The Prophet Muhammad said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

have faith

hi sexy :)

reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets

Shh don't tell the rozzers

>everything needs a creator

Why do lefties say le borders are just artificially drawn lines on a map? They're ignoring the thousands of years or wars and movements of people of different cultures and settlements that created the way countries borders are today

>by the end of the week, my brother will have married a woman from an underclass scum family and permanently tainted our good name
sigh

*tells the rozzers*

>import cheap sleeping pills
what did you import?

i only ever tried diphenhydramine and while it works, i think i became too dependent

I just have feelings for her and I'm not used to having feelings for people like this. Like she might be the first person I've met and honestly felt like I had a chance with but shes apparently seeing someone. yet she still talks to me all the time.

because it's the current year :^)

>tfw was a beta loser virgin
>started dating an underclass girl as a starter gf for practice
>she fell in love with me
>have to break up with her
>keep avoiding it

youtube.com/watch?v=sgvTPBxNxBM

*unsheathes katana*

Snitchesu gettu stichesu

>They're ignoring the thousands of years or wars and movements of people of different cultures and settlements that created the way countries borders are today
This is false. Nation states are a very modern creation due to economies of scale.

How do I manipulate the stocks and markets to make money from a brexit/Bremain

Just don't bloody propose to her like my twat of a brother did
Also, those families have always had their share of people walking out on them, one more can't hurt

me in the hat holding the katana wearing a trench coat with a dress vest and tie complimented by camo shorts and black boots.

are you me

By voting Leave