Brits vote leave

>Brits vote leave
>Australia is still a better country

no your wrong

You've forgotten about how you guys voted leave the British Empire back in 1901. How's that going for you?

I've been to aus and nah lol

good post
pretty well tbqhwyf
nah but yeah

>being better than New Pakistan

wow, what an achievement

his/her wrong what?

Calling the kettle black. I'm an Aussie living in England and it's the same bloody thing except with shit weather and an extra dose of sarcasm.

>poms don't have A/C

third world?

I dunno at first I was like maybe yeah but then it was just nah lol and then it was like nah lol

Shut up Ahmed. Arent you supposed to be busy raping some stranger?

You retards cant even survive in ideal ambient temperatures
N(we are one race the human race)igger you aint shit

If you thought England was bad, work grinds to a halt here in Iceland upon reaching 23 degrees celsius. Because people can't work in such 'inhumanely hot' conditions.

Would live in Aus tbqh

How do northern hemispherians survive lmao
Its around 20 degrees here in sydney and im rugged up af

if you were white you would understand

Rich coming from you pajeet

Mate, I'm an Aussie on holiday and am wearing a thick coat everywhere I go. It's 11 degrees yesterday and I see kids getting into waterfights while playing with garden hoses. WTF! Just seeing them makes me want to take a panadol and check my temperature.

Thats insane
Is iceland good? Always wanted to go there

mate youre in iceland

>aussie education

Ever heard of something called a holiday? You know, something you chavs do when going on your yearly STD trip to Benidorm.

Fucking amazing.... Yesterday I went on a brief 5 minute walk from my friend's house and found myself staring at the Atlantic Ocean. Pic related, and was taken at 9pm btw. 24 hour daylight atm.

More than 30 billion would be wiped off our markets if brits leave the euro. So no OP

>holidaying in iceland as an aussie

literally why

Well why not?

this is under the "for some reason brexit shuts down all trade" model instead of the "lol ye people can keep trading its lol"

look at switzerland

Im sold, sounds great

>wearing a thick coat everywhere I go
>It's 11 degrees
The fuck

Usually 3rd world countries are places that are hot enough to need AC

>a literal fucking prison island is better to live in that the UK