"The breakup of the Soviet Union was the greatest geopolitical tragedy of the 20th century."

>"The breakup of the Soviet Union was the greatest geopolitical tragedy of the 20th century."
What did balding manlet mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/europe/vladimir-putin-i-am-not-autistic/news-story/d3063a16547d56097d8dfe17e88fabf1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah but he also said "Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain."

he doesn't want the union back but he definitely wants to have some aspects of it

>some aspects of it
like what?
russian hegemony

well, privitization was the largest heist in history, that's for sure

>geopolitical tragedy
it's not a geopolitical tragedy though

exactly. huge territorial power and political influence in cis countries. right now despite russia being "powerful" it's still only a regional power, not a super one, albeit a threat to usa.

im not on anybodys side btw

Does that pic get passed around on Russian boards? I remember screencapping and posting the article to int when it came out and I see it here all the time. It's from an Australian news site

well you negotiated a new world order from a place of weakness, then you did it again w/ the yugo wars less than ten years later when you were even weaker.

russia did end up getting a lot of experience with the new form of irregular warfare, and you're way better at it than us now, but you guys learned it while just holding onto to the last scraps of your former prestige in chechnya and the near abroad.

>I am not autistic
That sounds like something someone with autism would say

Rouble has gone bonkers

>It's from an Australian news site
it's from Huff Post

I think our army is quite skilled, and is modernised but surely the US is better in irregular warfare. I mean the us invasion of iraq was pure class even though I disagree with the intention

well yeah we've got more money and better tech, but syria is a perfect example of how much better russia is at working with local proxies. all out air power isn't shit without infantry that's willing to fight and can be trusted.

iran is really good at this too because they got to practice for ten years in iraq

He lost a first crush gf in East Germany

No it isn't. I demand you apologise

news.com.au/world/europe/vladimir-putin-i-am-not-autistic/news-story/d3063a16547d56097d8dfe17e88fabf1

I think that's because russia is dedicated to creating stability because syria is a close neighbor, and thus stability directly affects us because it means less of a backyard threat, but also a possible way to increase a sphere of influence that russia so desperately wants. i think the US wants iraq invasion 2.0 but can't dedicate all it's resources due to international pressures. but it's true, russia has better relations with proxies

ok

What happens to Russia when Putin dies?

Russia is very shit economically

new persident will be elected or something
don't know
but no free shaky island for you Japan

Isn't Putin training some guy to replace him

russia ends

only god knows
Kadyrov hopefully

Ramzan Kadyrov takes over and makes Russia great again

pro tip: become an economic power and political power will follow, why do russians always try to do shit backwards?

It's what a descendant of Rasputin family can say. He could ruin Russia.

After putin dies does the russia collapse? Can you guys just join us and become eastern finland? :DD

you think

finlan is sooo boring
I'd rather be annexed by china

We just cannot say "capitalism brought us freedom and wealth" like eastern europeans do because they reached what they wanted. They finally joined "western" team, they're in EU and NATO meanwhile russia is a fucking ugly postsoviet golem not soviet or "russian" , it's fucking brasil №2

this

> After putin dies does the russia collapse?

maybe

>brasil №2
yeah
a 1930's brasil

>comparing Putin with autistics
It's rude to them.

hahaa times for greater funland