Rule the most important regions in world history

>rule the most important regions in world history
>access to endless resources
>stay backward as fuck
How is that even possible? What's wrong with m*ngols?

Other urls found in this thread:

downtoearth.danone.com/2013/01/31/a-brief-history-of-yogurt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

religion and conservatism on an autist level

Because of erdotard and kurds

>muslims

I have no idea but my guess is multiculturalism and islam

this

It's ok, we will conquer Germany and make a greater Turkey out of it.

And if that really happened, it would turn into shit again.

Luckily we have people like Özdemir who seem to actually be good goys.

>I will ignore him being a green.

Nice digits
;^)

muslims
but otherwise i think turkey is awesome.

Thanks to Özdemir more and more arabs and kurds will come to Germany. Choose your destiny :3

I said beside him being a green.

That is shit, but at least he can speak our language.

There are people here in third generation that can only speak shitty german and probably (if at all) only shitty turkish.

Annoying as fuck.

At least he got an education and did something with his life.

Itss really wierd how vietnmanese and others are not as big a problem as albanians or turks.

good goy
be a hero and kill erdotard

What do you mean "backwards" as fuck? The Ottomans were pretty much more advanced then Europe until the 16th century. And they didn't have "endless resources". Europe had endless resources with the discovery of America.

>What do you mean "backwards" as fuck?
backwards right now

nah, thats why we have so many middle easterners here.

You need to sort that out yourself and weshould have the balls to close our borders on our own instead of paying that shit to do it in a bad way.

Seriously, he keeps the good workers and sends sick,children and old or crippled people to us in that "deal".

Answer:

Close borders, shoo back boats and deport illegals.

Cheaper in the long run, less potential terrorists and racial tensions in our own countries AND less people will make the try to cross over and therefore les will drown.

Aussies made it work.

>Also Atatürk was based, Erdogan is kicking his heritage with his feet.

As if germany or the scandies profited from french and colonial territories...

Latvia was richer than the snowarabs b4 gommies and Germany destroyed all the neighbours and had huge coal resources at the time of industrialization.

Compared to the ottoman posessions, that is nothing.

Seriously, they had so god fucking much clay.

>black coal at the time of industrialization
>flat landscape
>germanic parasites who try to kill all weaker neighbours

>that
>is
>nothing

In comparison, stop greentexting like that you autist.

ottomans had everything, but were to lazy to innovate like the west seems to begin to be now.

They thought they were unassailable so had their shit printed for a lot of dosh in europe INSTEAD OF FUCKING LEARNING HOW TO BUILD INDUSTRIAL PRINTING PRESSES THEMSELVES.

For gods sake, they had some of the first printed qurans made in germany.

White people oppressing the poor Turks

>fucking much clay
full of lazy greeks, rebellious slavs, backwards arabs and turks who are only good at fighting wars.

>they had so god fucking much clay.

and it was chaotic everywhere especially in the Balkans, which Ottomans treated as the very heart of their empire before they shifted their core to Anatolia

you wrote "that is nothing", although coal was the oil of that time

Turks were the only lazy people in the empire you dirty shitskin.
kek the black sea coast was very rich and you turned it to a little africa

>be Greek
>take a siesta
>not pay debt

Here's your (You)

Now fuck off back to

desu I don't understand why Russia is a shithole either when you are literally extremely rich on resources

fuck your mother you turkish shitskin

i fuck your mother you ugly monkey. it wasn't even you who fought kek you just took some slavshit children to kill other slavshits

Sage

>]

Stagnant conservative empire. Did not embrace capitalism and science fast enough.

fuc your mother

you were subjugated by red city state. i can't see many slavs in there :^)

Go back to your country. You're Greek or Russian descent, aren't you?

now its turn for new red city states

>i can't see many slavs in there :^)
marmara region is full of slavshits

anatolia is my home you shitskin

Its not about the coal, do you wnat to tell me they had no coal in all that country?

He is greek.

>access to endless resources

turkey doesn't have many natural resources. balkans didn't have either. only post 1900 ME had which we failed to use.

>anatolia is my home you shitskin
>implying you're a Turk

>this thread

Nope, anatolia is not your home roleplaying faggot

>Ottomans were pretty much more advanced then Europe until the 16th century

Is that why they never invented anything?

Germany had black coal. It's much better than brown coal.

But Turkey has enough food. Look at Russians, they're starving before the sanction.

People in Europe were literally dying of diarrhea back then. An Ottoman doctor had to save the French king once.

>be native to anatolia
>turkish shitskin think they are too

>I am Greek

Its still coal.

i agree though.

why not you shitskin. stupid turks allowed kurds to rise so much and both of you are filthy invader people

Don't reply to German shitposters

Sage

But it's Turkish, Hans.

i fucked your greek mother and you happened

>Be a native anatolian
>Think you are greek
We both invaders Yorgo , you came here a little early than us that's all.

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

its my thread you monkey

>But it's Turkish, Hans.
Yes go to Istanbul and scream fuck kurds. The see how Turkish it is.

This.

>After the Fall of Constantinople, Mehmed would also go on to conquer the Despotate of Morea in the Peloponnese in 1460, and the Empire of Trebizond in northeastern Anatolia in 1461. The last two vestiges of Byzantine rule were thus absorbed by the Ottoman Empire. The conquest of Constantinople bestowed immense glory and prestige on the country. There is some historical evidence that, 10 years after the conquest of Constantinople, Mehmed II visited the site of Troy and boasted that he had avenged the Trojans by conquering the Greeks (Byzantines).[20][21][22]

lol
>turks scienctis

Because not everyone can be a self-proclaimed pillar of progressiveness such as Germany.

>i fucked your greek mother and you happened
kek this is how modern turkey happened

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Our only coal resource is in Zonguldak and the its not good quality.

You still can't refute what I said

>An Ottoman doctor had to save the French king once

Source? Never heard about this

>a little
Look how the Turkish shitskins are trying to shit up this thread again.
There were Greek colonies some thousand years ago where the natives mixed with the Greeks, while modern Turks came out of Turkic subhumans who raped the natives.

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:44:54 No.60773916 ▶

(You)

Even in the end of our independence war , someone write about Ataturk saying "finally we avenged the Hector" in Izmir.

aliv and real s egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:45:23 No.60773930 ▶

>a little
There were Greek colonies some thousand years ago where the natives mixed with the Greeks, while modern Turks came out of Turkic subhumans who raped the natives.

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:45:56 No.60773950 ▶

>>

(You) (You)

The eastern Black Sea coast was very important throughout millenias and Turks managed to fuck this rich region up and turn it to a shithole.
Turkics are useless people.

He is not german.

Only diaspora has such vitriol.

>He is greek.

aliv and real s egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:45:23 No.60773930 ▶

>a little

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:45:56 No.60773950 ▶

>>

(You) (You) (You)

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak ouhol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag a georg bush fukc the great satan and lay eggst

eattst countrey

>How is that even possible?
with islam everything is possible ^:DDDDD
except advancing culturally, scientifically or artistically ^^:DDDDDDDDDD

Having a colony in the western coastal areas doesn't make you an anatolian .

downtoearth.danone.com/2013/01/31/a-brief-history-of-yogurt/

>And it was in fact the health argument that introduced yogurt into the Western world, in France in 1542, under the reign of François I. The king was suffering from severe diarrhoea and doctors could offer no cure. Suleiman the Magnificent, the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and an ally of the throne of France, sent a doctor who cured the king with yogurt: the news of the benefits of this unknown food started to spread in France and in Europe.

>Francis I suffered from a severe diarrhea which no French doctor could cure. His ally Suleiman the Magnificent sent a doctor, who allegedly cured the patient with yogurt.[28][29] Being grateful, the French king spread around the information about the food which had cured him.

what's going on with the "i am greek" ?
is he another meltdown?

s how modern turkey happened

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:42:55 No.60773866▶ (You)

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:43:52 No.60773890▶ Our only coal resource is in Zonguldak and the its not good quality.

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:44:49 No.60773912 ▶

>An Ottoman doctor had to save the French king on contry. 2pac aliv a will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal F

You started this cancer.

God fucking dammit, you internet Hoplite.

theire are 3 type of people

1 creators
2 destroyers
3 parasites

turks are type 2.

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:42:55 No.60773866▶ (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You) (You)

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:43:52 No.60773890▶ (You) (You) (You) (You)

Our only coal resource is in Zonguldak and the its not good quality.

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:44:49 No.60773912 ▶

>An Ottoman doctor had to save the French king on contry. 2pac aliv a will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal F

ing can smell it. REMOVE KE

I am Greek.

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:49:33 No.60774093 ▶

You started this cancer.

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:49:56 No.60774108 ▶

(OP)

1 creators
2 destroyers
3 parasites

turks are type 2.

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:50:28 No.60774127 ▶

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:42:55 No.60773866▶ (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You) (You) (You)

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,.r flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizaow we the serba rule .ape of the zoo prethis egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:43:52 No.60773890▶ (You) (You) (

>Having a colony in the western coastal areas doesn't make you an anatolian .
They had colonies in the northern coast too and they didn't wipe them out like Turkics tried with every other group in their way.

Ottoman doctor had to save the French king on contry. 2pac aliv a will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal F

ing can smell it. REMOVE KE

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:51:15 No.60774150 ▶

I am Greek.

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:51:30 No.60774157 ▶

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:49:33 No.60774093 ▶

You started this cancer.

>>

(OP) (OP)

1 creators
2 destroyers
3 parasites

turks are type 2.

>>

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:42:55 No.60773866▶ (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You) (You) (You) (You)
REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. reou may live in the zoo….ahahahaha WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,.r flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizaow we the serba rule .ape of the zoo prethis egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

>>

I didn't want you roaches in my thread.

type 3 too

Started with a greek under german flag shitting on every central european country with the vigour of a polish Shitpost-Hussar.

Seriously, all that butt-hurt spawned this meme...because he allways declared proudly that he was greek.

I love it when someone spergs out do to butthurt

(OP) (OP)

1 creators
2 destroyers
3 parasites

turks are type 2.

>>

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:42:55 No.60773866▶ (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You) (You) (You) (You)

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:43:52 No.60773890▶ (You) (You) (You) (You) (

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:51:35 No.60774159 ▶

>Having a colony in the western coastal areas doesn't make you an anatolian .
They had colonies in the northern coast too and they didn't wipe them out like Turkics tried with every ot

No..I am potato man, Costas.

Tax paying and hard working also :^)

You started this cancer.

>>

(OP) (OP) (OP)

1 creators
2 destroyers
3 parasites

turks are type 2.

>>

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:42:55 No.60773866▶ (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. reou may live in the zoo….ahahahaha WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich ahaha, you live in a yurt

>>

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:52:41 No.60774200 ▶

type 3 too

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:52:52 No.60774203 ▶
allways declared proudly that he was greek.

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:53:15 No.60774213 ▶
Fil
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

If you think Pontus was a true greek nation , than I'm the descendant of the Galatian Celts...

Yup.

Thats how they are, the "greek" was annoying but this reaction explains Erdogans behaviour.

>M-muh honour, need to defend masculinity!

I hate this fucking meme

>Started with a greek under german flag shitting on every central european country
Don't blame it on me you shitty slavshit. You stopped with the anti-Poland threads when I revealed you.

+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich ahaha, you live in a yurt

>>

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:52:41 No.60774200 ▶

type 3 too

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:52:52 No.60774203 ▶
allways declared proudly that he was greek.

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:53:15 No.60774213 ▶
Fil
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

estroyers
3 parasites

turks are type 2.

>>

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:54:34 No.60774261 ▶

If you think Pontus was a true greek nation , than I'm the descendant of the Galatian Celts...

>>
Anonymous 06/14/16(Tue)14:55:01 No.60774279 ▶

Yup.

Thats how they are, the "greek" was annoying but this reaction explains Erdogans behaviour.

>M-muh honour, need to defend masculinity!

you are a slav i know

You are a shitskin not a Celt.

then kill yourself roach

What are you even talking about?

Are you polish-greek now?

>explains a lot.

Jokes on you btw, I like poland except the Sup Forums butthurt brigade.

And I am still german.

If I am a slav then you are a turk.

actually not that much of a difference between eastern germans and poles/czechs and turks/greeks either.

How old are you, just out of interest.

I'll start with my age as an oofer of good-will.

I am 25 and therefore a 4chins grandpa, just want to know what kind of horror you are.