Do you love china?

Do you love china?
Why?

doyo u like japa
n

because it isn't korea at least

this is very rude comment

No
Because every chinese people that i have talked to so far are ignorant and rude as fuck.

yes
they are white

No.
I love Poland.

she is too curvy to look good on that dress

no, chinese people are scary desu

No.
They eat dogs and cats. They are literally worse subhumans than moorish shit.

No
I love Finland.

>Do you love china?
No, but I love chink grills
Also, hanfu > qipao

Agree she' so qt
I like her

"China" is just a chunk of dirt on the Earth and I feel no particular love for chunks of dirt. Chinese people are the worms though.

That doesn't matter whether we like or hate it. We only deal with Chinese people for profit. But Russia brings no profit to us.

>on that dress
>on
>that
>dress

Woah now back off Finrand.

Why you Japonese people did not reach to kill all chinese subhumans?; Japon, It was so fucking easy. They´re going to invade the world now. Thanks japon...

>hanfu > qipao
This.

I had been doing business with the chinese for 8 years
and
NEVER EVER EVER EVER TRUST A CHINK

i dont like china.
why? hmm.. ugly government, shit people.
but they who live in japan aren't bad.
they take good education and money.

We have debts with the chinks. We have more debts with the chinks than with the germans....

she is honorary chinese with china dress in somewhere related to korea.

I like pre communist china.
What the communist party did to china and the chinese culture (destruction thereof) is just shameful

>1940s-1960 AD
hnnnnggg

Russia/USSR is more dangerous. Sino-Japanese War and Pacific War was planned by USSR. America forgot it, but it's rare. It is usual that many countries hold a grudge with such case like that.
The thing Russia/USSR ruined could be unfixable.

No. Because they make fake stuffs.

i wish i was a qt asian gril

This

>preferring a highly westernized version of a Manchurian tablecloth over the exquisite beauty of fig. 4

??

give me an áo dài gf RRREEEEE

>hanfu > qipao
Agreed

Do they teach this shit in Japanese schools or something?
Why is it that every time China or Korea are brought up on this board, I see your stupid fucking flag with a statement like this, written in poor English? Is it a meme that your whole country is in on or something?

Yes
Because Japanese have roots in China

i love korea than china.
if they hate japan is ok. but thats little sad.

618-907 whiteface racist bastards

no. ugly cities and ugly people (physically and mentally).

Yes
They descend from the same macrohaplomeme

When I visited China, I was met with nothing but love. Taxi drivers, street food vendors etc. didn't even try to scam me, which was super confusing at first. The contrast between traditional things and the modern capitalism is pretty interesting imo.
I'm not a fan of the smog and anything political there though, but that hardly affects me as a foreigner.

Also, give Chongqing some more neon lights and you'll have a perfect Cyberpunk setting.

kek
The Japanese copied the Tang dynasty style at its worst during the Heian period and kept depilating their eyebrows, painting them back on at the top of their forehead, painting their faces white and their teeth black until the Edo period.

maybe thats political problem.
japan and china has territorial problem.
and their government give education of "hate japan" for chinese people.
actually, they are very aggressive for japan.

sorry, im very poor english.

is it true that in china soap operas / tv shows often depict japanese people as the evil ones with no moral values, that want to interfere with the love between a chinese man and a chinese woman?

>be butthurt jap
>sees korea trying to start a discussion
>"better insult him because im a dumb monkey hurr durr"

mfw

Do you really think the Senkaku islands are the real problem here? It's a small problem enlarged for campaigning purposes on both sides. In reality the Chinese could have been like the Taiwanese if it wasn't for gommunism, there's no reason to hate them.

尖閣諸島は主問題だと本当に思うの?
選挙運動のために大げさな問題だよ。日本と中国の政治家がともにこのことを投票者を得るために用いてるんだ。
共産主義と中国共産党がなければ、中国人は台湾人と同じだよ。中国の民族が日本の敵じゃない。

RARE
A
R
E

This thread needs more hanfu

I'd totally date a chinese girl

No one likes me cause I'm halfu

just b urself

nihon oni onna? sauce?

The pronunciation is written below the kanji.
It's a joke on the Chinese 日本鬼子 (riben guizi), Japanese devils.

how does 'halfu' differ from 'hapa'? nevertheless from these words it sounds as if the white part is viewed as more important

ハーフ=haafu=Jap speak
Hapa is Hawaiian.
"half"/"mixed" doesn't emphasize any part tbqh.

I'm guessing you're a half and also male becaus ehalf females are goat

I want there to be deadly virus that wipes out population of southern china and south korea, leaving only mongolia, tibet, manchuria, north korea and japan

it kind of does when they all have this same word where one half is always white while the other half can vary lots

dank u user

In ハーフ the one half is generally meant to be Japanese and the other half can vary. The emphasis is on the Asian part if any.

Christ they must be terrible if they're ignorant by Korean standards

yes theoretically in each of these localities it's of course the other way around but in practice since it's the same word used in the entire asia-pacific region with the other part almost always white, the emphasis is white

The other part being almost always white has to do with Sup Forums spamming of WMAF and statistics, not because of any intrinsic connotations of the word itself.

huh, really? i've only seen canadians spamming the opposite

Yeah, that's what I mean. In reality the half black half Japanese athlete guy is also a hafu.

Yes.

RoC was great to visit.
PRC had that dank history and food.

Chinese don't eat cats you edgefag.
And only a select few in Yullin eat dogs.

No, hate China the most, even the descendants here. Because China is greedy motherfather claiming almost the sea in Asean Sea. (No more South China Sea). Get lose China!

>I'm a shitty businessman*

Ftfy

Better than making no stuff, PovertyNam.

>RARE
>A
>R
>E

>Asean sea

that's cute and all and i'm sure asean has such rare examples too

>meanwhile

The Fig. 6 Le dynasty one is beautiful. Are any of the historic ones still worn today?

>2,000 BC-200 AD
Better play it safe and change to 20,000 BC

You would see them in drama, if you go to the mountains for natives or rural areas you would see Fig 2 (without the cloak) and Fig 15
The kings/lords/chiefs at that time didn't even wear shirt user, half naked women were pretty normal back then

damn, shoulda kept your islands. could have pawned off one off of africa.

I'll have 7 and 20, thx

>Tran
>Le
dank memes desu

This Nguyen guy (is he famous?) draws them ugly. I'd much rather someone Chinese drew these.

wut
Why would it matter where the person who draws them is from?

he applies his cultural standards of beauty to his drawings. viets are ugly and this is reflected on these drawings

It's friendly to my country.

Diamonds

implying all the idolized asian women aren't just wearing circle contact lenses and eyeliner and drawing on lower eyelids to look cute
wew

That doesn't make any sense
Where did you find that proxy?

The girl in your pic is ugly in both frames though.

>koreans with plastic surgery

>nasal hair
are you serious?

>korean

>korean
She's not
>plastic surgery
She's rare, but if she's had any it's very subtle
kek

fine i wish i was a white girl then.

>4th frame
lemon key face