Which is better for a burger to learn, French or Russian? Would it be possible to learn both at the same time?

Which is better for a burger to learn, French or Russian? Would it be possible to learn both at the same time?

Spanish for you, probably

French obviously, russian language is literally a meme language, russians don't have their own language it's made up by words from many others including french

Rood

lots of russian words ressemble french words, but grammar is very different and lerning both at the same time seem pretty unefficient to me

If you feel like learning a new alphabet, go for russian, it'll open you the doors for all other languages that use cyrillic alphabet.

Russian isn't that useful except if you're visiting shitty countries that nobody wants to visit anyway. Or reading Pushkin in the original language instead of a translation.

B-but I want to visit Russia

"Lots"

french is useless and globally insignificant
russian even more

i would learn spanish or chinese if i were you

>I would learn Chinese or Spanish if I were you

Objectively the worst sounding languages

go to your nearest nigger ghetto and imagine all the niggers have white skin.
100% authentic russian experience right there.

Wow, my language is "insignificant" yet it's one of the most relevant langues, I'm proud

Fuck it

Languages*

Most relevant to whom? French? Sure.
But it's globally insignificant, nobody outside France and your former colonies speak it and it's far far behind English, Spanish, Chinese and even Russian as a "business" language.
It's not to insult you, I'm just stating the facts.

However, if burger is not driven by usefulness and/or practicality of the newly-learn language then French is perfectly fine. I imagine reading Balzac's work (my personal favorite) in the original form must be quite magnificent.

french sounds nice

spanish

but all important books written in eglish, so other languages are dead

Of course, French. A language for filthy people like Russians is no use learning.

Learning Russian gives you easier acces to any other Slavic language so there's that advantage to consider.

>slavic languages including Russian
>makes easy
Don't make laugh

true, мoй хyлигaниcтый пижoн

>Learning French gives you easier acces to any other Romance language so there's that advantage to consider.

As you say, romance languages can be more useful.

>this is what alberto barbossa believes in

Utility ? Russian
Pick up chicks ? French

Sure
Slavic languages will die out in a few centuries

The French are cheese eating surrender monkey homosexual Islamic niggers who are arrogant, irrelevant, aren't a great power on the world stage and have no industry.

The Russians are a strong, righteous people led by their glorious president Putin who has led them to an age of prosperity and will ensure that Russia will be the last white bastion in a negrofied world.

Better learn Russian
>Inb4 bullshit
You're asking this question on Sup Forums of all places, what the fuck did you expect?

every single language will die out in a few centuries with the exception of english
maybe some remnant shitholes will speak something else but that will eventually subside

>French
Pros:
Cons: It's fucking gay. It's being replaced by Arabic so learning it is a waste of time.
>Russian
Pros: It's badass.
Cons: It's a very difficult language.

Funny banter coming from a cheese eating irrelevant islamic nigger country.

>implying the world won't speak arab meme language

>huuuuuur french is gay
>huuuuuuur russian is badass putin xDDDD

kys.

Well, just choose French. It's easier and more useful.

Learn whichever one you want.
It's possible to learn both at the same time.

Unless you're willing to painfully trudge through Mandarin or Arabic, French is probably the most useful language for an English speaker to learn. It opens you up to the world's 6th largest economy and knowing both French and English all but ensures you'll be understood literally anywhere in the world. They are by far the two most widely learned second languages.

Only reason why you should even consider to learn Russian would be if you wanted to work for NSA or because of memes.
It's not worth it.

Learn French, or perhaps Spanish.

That is a sad story t b h
There are so many awesome languages in the world and they will go extinct. I hope in the far future humanity will colonise other planets and will born new languages due to connection issues

I'd pick French desu, nicer sounding language imo, especially when women speak it.

learn French
you can't learn Russian

are you trying to be retarded on purpose?

Frogman I get the anger, French was once destined to be world's lingua franca but that just failed miserably. Time to face the facts, French is just as irrelevant as, for example, Italian.

>Portuguese
>relevant

>Burger
>reading comprehension

Explain to me how there are more people speaking Russian than French or doing business using it.

Russia economy is smaller and there aren't as many people speaking it. How does it compute oliveira de figueira?

Come on, it's still more relevant than Italian or Brazilian.

it's amazed how submitted you are to the english, just for the sake of history.

firstable nobody gives a fuck in france about french not being a lingua franca, simply because the great great majority of the people aren't even aware that french was once the lingua franca.

Comparing french to italian is just memeing. italian is pretty much an official language is virtually nowhere unlike french.

your use of "frogman" is enough to see you're only here to have "fun"

>Portuguese
>lingua franca of monkeys
>Spanish
>lingua franca of shitskins
>French
>lingua franca of Africans
Romance languages have a shitty destiny.

we wuz moors n sheit

Most slavic languages have large similarities with russian. You get a larger cultural understanding by learning something further away rather than closer by to what you already know. Learning stuff which deviates from what others learn stimulates your brain in a more unique way making you more probable to make available thoughts and ideas unreachable by people insisting on copying what most others nearby learn.

Chinese. The only language that has chances to overthrow english.

You are thinking the same one as most others which reduces your marginal worth if being able to contribute original thoughts is what would make you valuable on the job market, at least.

french sounds gay AS FUCK

That's not how it works. You make smart choices which make us look good ---> we don't marginalize you so whatever you may accomplish becomes socially irrelevant.

this

French. Mainly because you can be reasonably fluent in about a year with good study habits and some time in neighboring Québec.

Burn through the Duo tree, a couple college textbooks, Michel Thomas and the Assimil courses (about 6 months) then spend some time in QC or Trois-Rivières and you'll be set.

Russian will take a lot longer and your immersion options will be limited to a couple small neighborhoods in Chicago or NYC, or an expensive trip across the planet where the USA has no free trade agreements.

kek
It is called living language. We have our slavic base, then Cyril and Methodius gave first (probaly, there were found unknown to world "runes") alphabet and made "church" language that shaped language greatly.
We were, are, will adopt words from other languages, some will take root, some won't, that's what great about it.

I can predict that lazy how you are you will stop learning your language in 2 weeks maximum.