Cucks

Why don't most men in your country doesn't ask for a paternity test in the current year?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/chq/pages/1017.aspx?CategoryID=61&SubCategoryID=615
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>britcucks can't have free paternity tests

nhs.uk/chq/pages/1017.aspx?CategoryID=61&SubCategoryID=615

Some countries (like France) disallow it entirely.

That's not true. I think they have to inform the womyn first. Maybe it is a form of shaming.

The father can't do it. Only the child can ask for it.

you need to have sex to get a kid, op

From what I understood the woman always had to knew but it was legal.

the reason is if you trust someone enough to marry them, you trust them enough to rear your children and not fuck around

the request undermines the foundation of the relationship, dont be autistic

>trusting women

>request

Isn't it legal in the US to do it only with the consent of one legal tutor if the child is a minor, or doing it with the consent of one parent and the son/daughter if they are old enough?

Did your gf cheat on you?

C'mere for a hug m8

>gf

To me women are only sex objects that I only use for fucking, having a gf is stupid because I don't like women other than for sex. I am just asking why cucks that do live with women trust them blindly.

Therefore it should not be a request. It should be mandatory.

Nah not mandatory. More like default.

Everything else in society regarding relations involves a contract somehow. Contract for business, employment, marriage, trips, apartments, services, basically everything in life. It would be the civilized way to handle raising children.

This way of thinking is what creates family tragedies when any betrayal eventually would be exposed. Better with all cards on the table early on.

Yeah but then I'd be fine because it would be the other fucker been raising my kid who'd be going bongers LOL.

( Please note the sarcasm. I'm pretending to be thinking what the other guy is thinking )

>Sweden being less cuck than murica

WAKE ME UP

dont you on the other hand have juridical abortions for the men (and women)?

Who gives a shit about paternity tests? A couple with children each having different fathers raises the genetic diversity of a population. This is why the West is healthier and have a higher IQ than inbred Muslim countries.

>t my wife's son

And then they come to the West and have 4 inbred babies retard.

because, while i think it's a good idea, despite what a lots of people on Sup Forums/thepill whatever would like to have you believe, extramarital impregnation doesn't happen in a overwhelming percentage of cases in normal relationships.

>arguing against genetic diversity
You sound inbred yourself. Why are you even talking about paternity tests when the only thing you're fucking is your hand.

I don't think there is a country that actually disallows it entirely.
It seem to range from Forced by Court to Legal by not binding

>hur durr my wife only let me lick my bull's penis but I am not a virgin

Also you have the shame factor. Very few of the families would make it official out of fearing that would make them become excluded.

Same thing with illegal drugs. Everyone involved have a self-interest to shut up and lie about it so you don't really get to know how large the problem is as it's automatically hidden almost everywhere.

There's a good case for restricting paternity testing. At least until the children are 21. If tests show the children at an early age aren't related to the father then the father might be narrow minded enough to abandon his responsibility to the family.

Also, some of it's intentional, for various acceptable reasons.
"My best friend died/other nasty situation, so i recognised his wife's baby as my own to not to go through a massive legal clusterfuck where the kid would most likely wind up in a shitty foster care or with his abusive relatives or whatever"
Think of a modern version of the "John Snow is a Targaryen rape-baby, but Ned said he's his bastard because of an oath" theory from GoT.

Or other situations like these.

That's because in that case it isn't even his responsibility but the mother & real father's.

Is that supposed to be a Canadian Bait?

There's no difference if a person the father raised from child to adulthood is biologically related or not. Paternity tests would only lead to destabilization of the family.

No need to.

>No difference.
>Could be destabilizing if they find out.

You'll have to pick one there, friend. Also the first is not even true. If father and son are obviously very different basically anything could happen once they do find out.

It could turn into an abusive relationship or even violent if either of them feel they have been tricked/wronged.

It is for people that want to have biological children cuck.

>waste half your money on a child that isn't yours

>can't expend money to get bitches

You're making retarded speculations. Ignorant men shouldn't have the option of testing because the only reason he'd want one is to abandon his responsibility if he finds out he's not related. Families should be based on love, not genetics.

>trusting women
>any year

Dude, it's like you want to raise another man's offspring.

He has no responsibility if not related. That's just something you make up to have an excuse to be able to spread your seed and make others have to deal with the consequences.

cuck