Brexit appears to be happening

Brexit appears to be happening.

Opinions on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKYSM2dhWE0
uktradeinfo.com/Statistics/OverseasTradeStatistics/Pages/EU_and_Non-EU_Data.aspx
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3638055/50-perverts-killed-bar-Homophobic-headline-Turkish-newspaper-website-strong-ties-country-s-President-Erdogan.html
thesun.co.uk/news/1271200/more-than-100000-turks-a-year-will-flock-to-britain-after-it-joins-the-eu-pushing-net-migration-to-a-staggering-420000/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good

Respect your decision. Similar to us in a sense.

Hope you will deliver some happenings.

2 bly carh

>Opinions on this

dumb people are making too difficult decisions.

your untalented pm faggot will absolutely have his name in history.

won't happen. farming british butthurt after election would be awesome though.

IT
IS
HAPPENING

Good..................luck. Brits.

Brexit

How long until you will be able to renegotiate all the important deals with the EU?
This doesn't bode well for anyone

I feel quite indifferent about the future fate of UK.
But it is rather interesting, though. I want to thank you for the show.

The fire rises.

It's going to be a shitstorm

If Boris Johnson becomes PM, they won't negotiate shit

Eastern Europe should leave, not the UK.

Why do EUropeans want us to stay in the EU?

Why do you not support the collapse of such a shitty union?

I hope it happens

In case of a Brexit, there's no way the rest of the EU will let them keep any of the membership benefits. They will have to renegotiate

Thank you Belaruse

CRASHING THIS GERMAN POLITICAL EMPIRE

WITH NO (0) SURVIVORS

I don't care about the others, but yes pls, kick us out already

Because we are one of the few that provides money to the EU. So when we leave the parasites will get less and the other contributors will have to give more.

I know.

If European leaders don't want others and eventually France to follow, then they have to show on Britain that leaving the EU is a bad idea.

If the post-Brexit UK succeeds, then the EU is dead.

That means the UK won't be able to get a good deal

Britain has former colonies to count on. What do we have?

And with the fact that we import far more than we export that is only going to hurt European businesses.

Angry Koreans

What.

Flip your statement - it goes both ways m8

It's going to hurt you more.

It won't be anything personal, but British economic depression is in the EU's existential interest.

There were already some talks between the EU top dogs about this. The Financial Times reported it.

This . If you then consider the difference in size between the British economy and the combined economy of the rest of the EU, you'll find that you guys are actually off worse.

the EU has depressed all European economies

It's actually pretty fucking cruel

British working class was taught by their tabloids to hate the EU and now it will be them who are going to bear the brunt of repercussions, not rich media moguls

Yes. Austerity is a disaster and it's not working.

>British working class was taught by their tabloids to hate the EU
Where are you getting this garbage? They're voting leave to control immigration.

most of the media is pro-eu, their propaganda just keeps backfiring

also 2-1, losers

>media
Yes, that's why I said tabloids

The British immigration problem has more to do with commonwealth Pakis and Poo in the Loos than with Schengen.

>leave EU to rejoin EU lite anyway
whole lotta nothing

Scotland indieref 2.0

shhhh dont tell them that

>all these jelly continentals

Britain isn't Europe who cares

Both, half of it is EU, and the government uses the EU as an excuse not to cut immigration when 77% of us want it lowered heavily.
The Labour voters are going leave en masse against the party's will for this.

can i leave with u?

a large amount of the mussys coming to the country these days is from the EU, particularly you and Germany because you're a cesspit of terrorism

exit polls won't take into account the paki and pole vote bro. Who wants to ask pakis or poles their opinion?

Would probably vote stay if all those commie shitholes weren't in

youtube.com/watch?v=MKYSM2dhWE0

Genuinely good video and just over 5 minutes for the normies
Share it

Just do it but please don't fuck up afterwards. You need to show Europe the EU is not necessary for survival.

The European Union is a financial disaster, and seriously bungled the refugee/migrant crisis.

Still, I've read reports that Brexit might be disastrous for the British economy.

Old farts want to leave and that's what matters

They always have reliably high turnout

>If Boris Johnson becomes PM, they won't negotiate shit
Will never happen, he is seen as the mad old uncle who clowns around, amusing to be around but no one wants him as head of the family.

>if we choose to give up our sovereignty now.............................................................
my sides, please vote stay I need doctors to sew me up. Literally teenage lowest common denominator hero bait. Complete rubbish designed to scare the stupid and the poorly educated, subnormal scum go back to your anime and your pillow girlfriend.

>amusing to be around but no one wants him as head of the family
I don't think so. He's seen as charismatic and outgoing.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Tories elect him as their leader after Cameron resigns.

>Still, I've read reports that Brexit might be disastrous for the British economy.

Hardly. There might be short term panic but that's about it. Most of Britain's economy is the CIty and that one will do just fine without the EU.

He starts with selectively providing the one statistic that makes it seem the UK has little trade with the EU.
He should have showed the number of UK businesses that trade with the EU against the total number of businesses that deal with foreign trade in general. Every country has lots of local businesses.
Look here for how much of British trade is actually with the EU.
uktradeinfo.com/Statistics/OverseasTradeStatistics/Pages/EU_and_Non-EU_Data.aspx

The great question is, seeing as about 50% of British international trade is with the EU.

As long as you guys are in the EU, people might prefer to import from Britain over China because of the ease and the lack of taxes on importing from within the EU.
Leaving the EU will have you compete against China, gl.

It's also really stupid to believe that leaving the EU will suddenly put a complete stop to all immigration from EU countries.

*The great question, seeing as about 50% of British international trade is with the EU, is how much this trade benefits from the EU free trade.

The EP has no power and the executive isn't elected, which is obviously a problem. On the other hand, immigration isn't hurting the country's economy nearly as much as you think, regardless of whatever effect it may be having on "the national identity" or whatever.

Leaving would probably be a disaster, but the EU has to change somehow or other.

>It's also really stupid to believe that leaving the EU will suddenly put a complete stop to all immigration from EU countries.
This is not about facts, we're dealing with emotions.

Referenda are popular tools of populists.

It's like watching a man threatening to blow his brains out and you're trying to talk him out of it. And then he does it anyway out of spite.

That's extremely close, and I remember some polls briefly showing support for Scottish independence just before the referendum

I predict Britain will choose conservative complacency as usual and remain a part of the EU

good, hopefully your newspapers will stop shitposting about us

The cold loneliness you created.

the spirit of the warrior!

death to the EU sdm

>mfw you'll successfully vote to leave
>mfw at the last minute the polls will 'change slightly' and you'll be forced to stay
>mfw some high-level informational leak will reveal that EU officials ordered a skew on the data to make you stay in, only slightly
>mfw it will be proven that you cannot leave
>mfw you have a war akin to the civil war and states trying to the federation

this might seem like a crazy idea, but why not lobby for increased transparency regarding the bureaucracy of the EU with the threat of exiting instead of just flat out exiting the EU?

Booked the day off work to party

Voters will often vote for stability at the last moment. People will often voice their dissatisfaction in opinion polls but in the back of their minds know that raw economic arguments are right.

Yup. It's pretty sad.
The polls are always slightly misleading on issues like these though. When confronted with the actual choice, many people go for the safer option in the end and will vote 'stay'.
At least they won't be able to bring up this stupid issue again in the near future.

Because sith deal in absolutes.

kek, hivemind

The beginning of the end of the EU. Also the beginning of another Scotland referendum

This referendum will show us how many retards there are in the UK. It's almost as bad as when Scotland was threatening to leave.

I don't think it works here.

Many people don't know how the EU works and what it does.

Politicians are elected on the national level, so it makes sense they blame all the bad on the EU and take the credit for all the good.

Young people are generally for remain, but it's hard to mobilise for status quo. The elderly who are generally afraid of change want to leave and they're going to show up on the ballot box.

They are indeed afraid of change, but this change is personified in the EU - globalisation and multiculturalism.

>eternal anglo literally quoting a """newspaper""" that nobody knows, even i've never seen that """newspaper""" on paper form.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3638055/50-perverts-killed-bar-Homophobic-headline-Turkish-newspaper-website-strong-ties-country-s-President-Erdogan.html

anti turk shilling is stronk tbqh, please leave eu so this shilling comes to an end. it's kinda like lurking stormfront and making headlines " right wing KKK supporter murican website wants to nuke people".

Stop reading the daily mail.

It's a tactic.

They're flooding public discourse with lots of hoaxes and half-truths and it doesn't matter if you debunk those myths, you're already in a defensive and they're setting the tone of a debate.

have a nice party then

thesun.co.uk/news/1271200/more-than-100000-turks-a-year-will-flock-to-britain-after-it-joins-the-eu-pushing-net-migration-to-a-staggering-420000/

what about this? literally nobody cares/thinks about immigrating england in here and getting visa isn't even hard. i don't know if i should just cringe or accept those at temporary propaganda.

Voting Leave mostly in the hope Scotland will finally fuck off if I'm honest

Betting shop odds still massively favoring remain tells the real story.

I just say Quebec referendum.

Death to Germany

so britain will essentially become a big american aircraft carrier of the coast of greater germania

>massively
Nope have another look, they've been cut loads over the last few days.
Currently at 4/6 to stay and 6/5 to leave.

Yeah it's about the opposite of what the polls would suggest.

good luck, fuck the eu

50% of Britain's international trade is with the EU because the EU doesn't allow Britain to sign trade agreements with any other countries. A UK outside of the EU can sign tailored, bilateral agreements accommodating the UK's specific circumstances with the United States, with Canada, and with every other sovereign state on Earth (i.e. every state that isn't an EU member). Brexit isn't closing the door to Europe, it's opening the door to planet Earth.

Why would the United Kingdom want to focus its international trade on what has been the most economically stagnant continent in the world for decades?

US

>Britain has former colonies to count on

t. clueless nipp

fuck off immigrants from the EU arent as bad as the ones from other parts of the world and its only like half of the total anyway

>the EU doesn't allow Britain to sign trade agreements with any other countries.
well, yea thats the point. We make agreements as a bloc of 27 countries of 500 million, rather than on our own. And if we leave we loose access to the single market and the 50 or 60 trade agreements the EU has in place
Also, they're by far our largest export and our neighbors, of course we're going to focus trade on them.

>all these ill-educated neckbeards and tedious old people voting to leave.
>literally no appreciation for being European

Absolutely disgusting t b h

It's not growing any more because it has reached a massive size already.
Preferring potential over already realized potential is completely retarded.

Nobody is stopping Britain from signing trade agreements, what is this bullshit? Why on earth would the EU not allow Britain to sign trade agreements?

I don't get it when people in the EU say you shouldn't be able to get the good things about the EU without the bad.

What are the bad? Why does anyone want them? I guess people mean people from poor countries moving to rich and taking all the shit jobs.

like what
and the way to do it is fix the bad through reform like we have been doing, not get out and run

>Nobody is stopping Britain from signing trade agreements, what is this bullshit? Why on earth would the EU not allow Britain to sign trade agreements?

Because the EU is a political union

>Reform

There's that word again, Dave couldn't get some good changes even while begging to have something to stop people voting leave.

That makes perfect sense, I now completely see what the EU would have to gain by not allowing Britain to sign trade agreements.

>Opinions on this?
It would be shot in a foot. Idiotic solution

I don't know if you're joking, the EU is one trade bloc economically, it is a single entitiy. It is one thing politically. Britain can't made trade agreements because it is just a part of a greater bloc just like Texas can't made trade agreements because the US is one economic entity.

well one of them was maybe kind of important

>"It is recognised that the United Kingdom, in the light of the specific situation it has under the Treaties, is not committed to further political integration into the European Union."
>"...the references to ever closer union do not apply to the United Kingdom."

And what else do you want? We have a lot of influence in it but have so many exemptions (schengen, euro, political integration etc.)

I never understood this
can we only trade with what the EU can trade with? I thought we didnt have one with the US, how can we trade with them?