/éire/ /eire/

/Do you remember your first blowjob/

/balt/

There's a 40 something year old Lithuanian wan in my Fás course, she's fierce tasty

Where is he???

What Fás course are you doing?

Conas a bhfuil sibh inniu leaids?

I do. It lasted approx. 12s. I cum. It was good.

I love the Boyne!

Thread is fucking dead.

Computer and office skills

yeah it was like a weeg ago I loved it but I didn't even come eventually that was kind of wack but I didn't care that much

stop impersonating me

Is it on over the Summer or what? What level is it?

You start when ever they have a free spot, go for an interview and it can take the person from a year to 2 years, I've been on it for 6 months

Sounds shite.

It is

How long did it take for him to cum?

How many hours a week? You're not the lad whose tutor lost all his work?

oh god it was awful felt like my was in grater

Different guy that the one you're talking to, but that's me. I was in contact with the people running the course today. They're being as accommodating as they can but tell me I can't get the full cert until October at least ("2nd round" or something like that).

They can't even get in contact with the bastard that lost my shit.

Yeah, my back hurt a lot and I think I sprained my neck, but it was the best 3 minutes I ever had to myself.

7 hours, no not him

That's bollix lad. Are you still going to try applying to the CAO for the next academic year?

Probably not going this year, thanks to the teacher I won't meet the minimum requirements. I have to take and pass a short maths course during the summer to get in so I'm just going to do that so they don't make me do it next year.

what do you want to do?

Business Marketing.

How do they dew it?

Anyone going Slayer tomorrow?

yeah he came in my mouth

going slaying alri... pussyslaying wit yer ma

Death stranding looks alright although I have no clue what the fuck it's about.

evening lads

What's the craic?

Oíche mhaith a chairde idirnáisiúnta, conas a bhí bhur gcuid laethanta?

yes she was terrible

FUCK ireland

Hello

Hey, there's me!

Yank come back,

im irish

Bump because I am nice

Thank you Lithuania, that was very nice of you.

I am the most Irish here.

Don't let the general die lads

10/10

>thaartee

That's me

Ladsssssss

;)

>People posting their results on Kikebook
I hate like bait status days

As a fan, I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a gobshite and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. I met Alan Kelly in Dunnes yesterday. He said, "Oh, how are you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and clapping his hands in front of my face. Confused and insulted, I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chortle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Kelly trying to walk out the doors with like half a dozen 2 litre bottles of water in his arms without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter reluctantly with a massive scowl on his face. It was quite the spectacle