mfw T H I C C grill edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2GIsExb5jJU
youtu.be/i6fwe3EFTRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3HaQ92W2Xrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for adolf the hitler also death to animfags

lol i made a thread for u, oh well

Fourth for Latvia is inferior to Lithuania and Estonia.

Heyyy I'm Aussie just moved to south eesti, didn't expect to see this thread!

Thanks, bud. :)

bud light

>bud is backward dub
:P

I thought you guys drank alecoq or saku, and it's some big thing that you have to be one or the other

nobody gives a shit about that, everybody just buys the one that is on sale

azuzuzuzuzuzuzuzu

What did you mean by this?

Is it acceptable to buy those big 2ltr plastic bottles of beer, or is that reserved for drunks or whatever. It's so fuckin cheap but my missus wont let me buy it, she has some hangup about it...

Sveiki, kur te ir mēmes?

those are for town drunks and hobos lel, also for little kids who have little money and want to get drunk. Also they taste like piss, even for me who I don't appreciate beer at all nor can differentiate between them. So wait you are an australian? and wife is Estonian or what?

>They don't have le quitar leg man
into the le trash it goes

Yeh Im Australian, my girlfriend is Estonian, we met in Australia. She's spent 2 years with me there so it's my turn to spend a year with her here!
So she's right not allowing me to buy those bottles then I suppose... and yeh I can't tell the difference between alecoq and saku...

you need to drink the 2l bottles when the beer in them is still cold, tastes the same as from glass bottle then

zuzuzuzuzu

Possibly, I drank them when I was like 15/16. And they were pretty disgusting, so haven't really gotten any incentive to try them again. Anyways I basically only drink vodka or hard liquour so meh, don't care about the beer that much.

>The grail doesn't work

Brettonians BTFO

Hi guys. I'm Obama, but I'm working in Tallinn, Kadrioru residence for T.H.Ilves as a housemaid now.

Is Walter a good beer? Should I get Walter or Bock?

TAURUS MASTERRACE REPORTING IN

I'm getting calls from someone saying that I've been in a car accident and that I have to apply for some insurance.

maybe you did and we all are just in your head

bullshit, you're a neet so insurance salesmen are not interested in you

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck iceland 0:1 pooptugal

fool him until he stops

The other day I kept getting prank called 8 year old... then the little girls mum calls me yelling something, I have no fukin idea what shes saying in Estonian so I give the phone to my gf, who cops an earful about why am I speaking to her daughter, the missus goes off at her explaining her daughter called me... I meanwhile have no idea what's going on.

ronaldo will carry as usual

Only good beers you can buy in Estonia are Latvian ones.
I recommend Aldaris.
Also post pictures in housemaid outfit with erection.

I don't have a car nor a licence to drive one.

I'm not a neet.

>insurance salesman
I guess when you get an email from an African king saying that he want's to give you a million dollars you actually believe that he's an African king with a million dollars to spare.

i guess when a tripfagging animetard says it's not a neet you actually believe that xDD

He is the best poster here.

>he
it's "it"

He*

Kids are getting out of hand these days, when I was 8 I used to ring on peoples doorbells and run away and that was the most fun prank there was.

I remember when I was pretty small, like 6 or 7 I used to play the snake game on my dads nokia, and sometimes I accidentally managed to call somewhere. I think once I phoned to australia. My father was pretty pissed because calling outside the country cost shitloads at that time.

back when i was 12 or something i had nokia 3310 and i knew this special code that would allow u to call to japan or listen to music, all i had to do was change the last 2 numbers, now that i think about it i think the music i heard was actually the ringtone of the people i called, but im not sure, so yeah someones the japs would answer and i would instantly stop the call, fun times.

This was apparently this girls own phone.
Ahhh snake. Good times.

What if a cheetah was slow?

calling foreign numbers was possible using a phone card in a phone booth when i was young. we found out a way to screw with the scanner while it was calculating how much credit you had so if you did it properly you got the maximum integer value of the machine which translated into a couple hundred thousand "eesti kroon" so you could make the calls to anywhere last a really long time

should i get a job?

oh lel I remember I used to call the free info line and asking what time it was

youtube.com/watch?v=2GIsExb5jJU

yes, stop being a parasite

>nokia 3310
that was my dads phone, the one I used to call australia lel. Funny thing is he used that phone until 2008 when it finally broke or something. Then he went over to iphone 3g. Remember how you could buy ringtone from the back of magazines and stuff. Fun times indeed.

wew, shoulve set up an "tasuline liin" and called that and made money.

oh yeah lel, did something equally stupid with my friends aswell, don't even remember what we asked them

Come participate in the Parliament and vote on important matters that affect you

iceland 1:1 pooptugal

fuck yeah!

yes i bought all kinds of ringtones, 50 cent - in da club and stuff lmoa, also pixel pictures/avatars for the screen

going to portugal when they are playing with hungary. Once I was in southern france when french played with germs and got their asses kicked like 4-1 or something, it was pretty lel.

we were like 7 years old or something, no one thought about it that way, just fun and games

really sick of studying that computer thing, since 4pm already. Basically depends which kind of questions I get, if I get a shit ticket im screwed probably

If you don't know what to say, just say 'install gentoo'

>if I get a shit ticket im screwed
idk, i'm lamoing hard over this xDD

he won't get the memes his a srs professor guy.

im lmaoing over your life m8

l2google

Hmm

google what, the stellaris spaceship?

ur mum on my dick

>What if a cheetah was estonian?
What did he mean by this?

meh

first lady bill clinton
Discuss

first lad bill clinton

hot

Nice [no spoiler]dubs[/no spoiler]

nice job iceland

why don't we have these things god damn it.....

The Chernobyl dog! Hahaha

youtu.be/i6fwe3EFTRQ

>those legs

wish riga was its own state desu

/deutsch/

I farted and almost shat my pants haha

fuck you faggot

t. faggot

fuck me faggot

I wish I could transcend into the world of Keion as Mio Akiyama so that I could be the senpai that Azusa always looks up to and we'd spend time together drinking tea, studying and doing all that fun stuff but much to my dismay this is not possible, at least not yet so I have to find ways to persevere in this reality.

Truly unfortunate circumstances to be very honest with you.

i wish i had 3D friends

This desu. Independent Archbishopric of Riga when?

Waste of time.

Internet friends are much better, they're more convenient and it's easier to get to know people online and to communicate with them.

The only disadvantage is that they might disappear at any time…

well cant do shit with internet friends besides talk though. If you need any help or something they cant do it.

Delete this.

Is there a Latvian stream-site for serials or movies with English subs?

I highly doubt it, Estonians sub their English TV shows, we do it on certain channels. You might find something with English dubs and Latvian subs but I have no clue where to look.

Thank (You).

No problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HaQ92W2Xrg

This got deleted :^)

:/ haha

>mfw 15 y/o weeb kids are smarter than you

私和もう死んでいる

Juris, what a funny name.