Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I wanna emigrate, I'm getting fed up with the muslims here.

I was thinking about:
USA:
pros: it's the usa.
cons: gun violence, religious nutcases.

Canada:
pros: nice people and close to usa
cons: cucked as fuck.

Australia:
pros: I like Australia.
cons: semi cucked and unstable government.

Japan:
Pros: Asian woman, I like Japanese culture. Cons: High standard of living.

Poland:
Pros: Nice people and hardly cucked.
Cons: religious as fuck

And advice?
Other possible countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

livability.com/best-places/top-100-best-places-to-live/2015
google.nl/maps/@43.8413702,-91.2637281,3a,23.1y,150.99h,82.18t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1snvV19zQB0m3iOTMpRVCY5Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about Iceland? There are no Muslims there.

Honestly, gun violence is very minimal outside of major urban centers, and the religious nutcases mostly center in the south. There are some high-tier states that let you avoid all of your cons.

Good point, what states would you recommend?

I'd say Pennsylvania (though I'm a bit biased) as long as you stay out of Philly and Pittsburgh. Depends what you like honestly, if you have more of a preference to be close to urban areas/civilization then New England states might be something to look into, whereas northern midwest and northwest states tend to be a lot more middle-of-nowhere type stuff but the governments there are often a lot more laissez-faire

go USA lad, New England

Come to madagascar

no plague will ever be able to reach you here

east germany

why not west germany?

South Brazil

I'm living there right now.

I've heard nice things about that place.

No offense but you sound stupid OP. I hope you stay in Germany

None taken. Why do you think that?

You don't just up and leave for the US m8. Look up the current laws regarding immigration, they're pretty harsh.

Go to South Brazil

Go visit the remnants of the german diaspora in glorious khazakstan!

Australia for sure

Canada

don't come to Canada. the only non-cucked areas are poor or speak French

That bad, huh?

>Japan:
>Pros: Asian woman, I like Japanese culture. Cons: High standard of living.
Leave Japan alone, if you respect Japanese culture then don't go over there and mix their race with your Germanic seed.

It's not set in stone, but i have been thinking about it allot. There are loads of turks in living in my area. I'm not even that vocal about my distaste for islam and even then they would rather see me dead.

That's a valid point.

For a german I'd suggest Minnesota, Wisconsin, or Northern Michigan.

Madison looks nice.
Low unemployment rate and only 0.2 to 0.3 muslims.

Madison is a really nice town! There is a huge 30,000 student university there though so it does have it's quirks and obligatory college liberal retards. If you live away from the campus building though you should be fine! Also Wisconsin is renowned for making actual good beer, brats, and cheese! Great food, great drink, friendly people. Another option could be Lacrosse or Superior.

india
you can naturalise just by marrying or working a job for a decent period of time
the cost of living and quality of life ratio is pretty much the highest in the world, and its only getting better
you will be privileged if you're blonde and blue eyed
- sometimes there's poo

look at pondicherry, sikkim, uttarakhand and you should find somewhere comfy

livability.com/best-places/top-100-best-places-to-live/2015
This might help you, idk
I've checked and from all the places in here I think Boise is the better city, I mean, its 89% White, almost no crimes at all, republican, really comfy wheather, low unemployment, low taxes, houses are not expensive, there's a river in the city and forests so you can go and explore nature, doesn't have that much of population, and its a city that not that amount of people give a fuck about so there will be not scum people or at least not that much.
I hope one day I can g live there too, I already gave up on my cunt ;_;

come here in Italy, all muslims are too busy eating pizza instead of applying Sharia laws and explode randomly

The people seem cool enough. :P
google.nl/maps/@43.8413702,-91.2637281,3a,23.1y,150.99h,82.18t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1snvV19zQB0m3iOTMpRVCY5Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

come to turkey lad. we have bosphorus germans here.

Ecuador
Pro:....
Cons: Everything

Not that Germany is as bad off as Mexico but still.

>emigrating from germany

you fucking wot m8

You don't know how the rest of the EU or contries are fucked.

>USA
Unless you have sick scrilla I'd stay away from that.

>Canada
Their dollar just went into shit and as you said they are cucked af.

>Australia
Everything trying to kill you and inflated prices for fucking everything also climatic conditions and you life in a fucking island away from civilization.

>Japan
Racist as fuck, weird as fuck. They are stuck in the 90s and their technology despise what people believe is shit. Also economy fucked up.

>Poland
The toilet of EU, literally. Also slav culture, shit wages and so on.

Think about going to scandinavia, UK or any other German country. Or come here with all the brits to a touristic city if you have $$$$$.

Go to Wyoming or West Colorado Op

I don't care that much about money since I'm pretty well off.
I actually traveled all over Europe before and I think the eastern European countries (not all of them) are very underrated.

Lots of places in the UK aren't actually cucked at all despite the Sup Forums memes. You could take a look at Sefton which is 98.4% white

devil trips