twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes they are our brothers....

WE

Yes, our oldest ally

i was portugeese

Sim.

The ref is Turkish

not really

No. Poortugal is even worse than Southern Italy.

I do

Yes, very much.

I work here for 2 years. Cant really decide if I like it or not.

Nani!!!

I love girls, do you love girls?

wrong thread

Yes.

No, I don't.

sim

Yep. You guys are alright.

They're alright.

1-1 suck it Moors

just on AoE 2

Tsunaldo sucks

we is niggas and shit

>meme country plays against another meme country :^)

Give back our gold

I would like to know what foreign ears think about the Portuguese Language, especially the one spoken in Brazil.

I am writing an essay about the language and would like to spice some part of it with a poetical flavor. But I don’t want to base myself only on the impression that I have of the language, or the impression that the Portuguese-language poets have. For example, there is a sonnet of the poet Olavo Bilac that offers a pair of verses that I find very beautiful:

>Amo o teu viço agreste e o teu aroma
>De virgens selvas e de oceano largo!

Which can be freely translate as:

>I love your wilderness lushness and your aroma
>Of virgin jungles and vast oceans.

But I want some more unbiased impressions. I would like for people who are not used to the language to hear some of it on this songs and tell me what they honestly think about the language:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1tOV7y94DY
youtube.com/watch?v=g6w3a2v_50U
youtube.com/watch?v=cT8MhMJTBQg
youtube.com/watch?v=dRq92vqrVjg
youtube.com/watch?v=1g_p4Xcn5CE
youtube.com/watch?v=JIFWpMzwUnc

So, what do you think?

Give qt Portuguese gf pls

fuck off snownigger

I'll trade you Kiira for a couple of top tier qts, actualnigger.

no thanks

make portugal great again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>1-1

>1-1

>mods banned me from Sup Forums for those quints almost an hour later after I posted it, when the thread was at over 800 replies and after nearly 2 matchthreads filled
fucking faggots

>tfw no Finnish gf

We don't have Brazilian gold

All our gold is Nazi gold

Kiira is God damn perfect 10/10

Like a Finn Goddess reincarnated

You guys had awesome chants in the game.

I don't understand why my parents left Iceland. Seems so chill and genuine.

I miss Rui Costa, Maniche, Deco, Figo

I'd like to hear that sonnet being read desu.

Unfortunately, I'm not super unfamiliar with the language, but to me, singing is different from normal speaking.
I fucking love bossa nova, but that is more the vibe of it than the language. Br-pt in song sounds very nice for the most part, but I'm not a huge fan of the -de ending, like in pode, especially when compared to eu-pt.
The bf who is portuguese says that it's hard for him to tell the difference between a gay portuguese and a brazillian lel

Portugal used to be Fernando Martinez: The team

Besides having players who looked like typical Southern Euro sex symbols, we had players who really wanted to play, not just be wanna be superstars.

Good times.

Now it's just sons of immigrants, niggers, gypsies and mullatos. Fuck this team.

Yes one of our oldest allies, we've helped each other out a lot throughout the times. Nice place.

The superlegend of your football was from Mozambique dummy

João Gilberto or Tom Jobin?

"our" by the time brazil was portuguese territory so the gold wasnt ours

I do ! thanks for creating this great nation called brazil! we will make you proud in a very very distant future.

This is a really fucking tough question.
I want to say João Gilberto but there are Tom Jobin songs that I also really love.
I'm gonna have to go with João Gilberto.
I only spent about 20 mins thinking about this.

Who ?

well acually the UK got our gold now by the Methuen treaty where the portuguese got fucked hard by the british. I think we should take the malvinas since if you think about the interest rates and the time they stole it from us. Well i think the malvinas will do. We can send some chilean wine for the portuguese since they got the bad part of the bargain. Hue justice.

he's probably talking about Eusébio.

T.

holy fucking yes

Nope hate it here. Only redeeming quality is that the country is beautiful. Glad i got accepted into an uni abroad

ÁFRAM ÍSLAND

ÁFRAM ÍSLAND

ÁÁÁÁFFFFFFRAAAAAAAAMMMMM ÍÍÍSSSSSSLLAAAAAAAANNNDDDDD

Yes