Let's talk about sex tourism

So I'm visiting a cousin in Germany and I'm having a fucking blast.
Last week I asked Germans if your women would want to sleep with a Lebanese and all of you said "no they hate shitskins. Only the white trash would go for you".
Oh how wrong you were.
I had sex with 3 German girls in 5 days.
Picked 2 up in a club and 1 in a bar.

They told me they love this forbidden fruit.
Fuck me back in Lebanon I couldn't pick up women to safe my life. My notch count was 2.

TO ALL DARKER PEOPLE ON Sup Forums VISIT GERMANY.

GERMKEK STATUS BTFO!!! WILL THEY EVER RECOVER!!!

How will Germans ever recover from this?

>Last week I asked Germans if your women would want to sleep with a Lebanese and all of you said "no they hate shitskins. Only the white trash would go for you".

Nobody on would say that, specially on Sup Forums.
They must have mistaken you for refugee so they let you fuck them, even if they don't let you fuck them you can rape them and get away with it.
It's common knowledge.

This.I lost my virginity in germany, and I am brow as fuck and could hardly speak any german.I thought it was a brazilian thing , but it semms like they love all brownies in the world.

Dunno. Curently they silently jerk off in the corner while looking out of window seeing their gf/wifes raped on the street.

I'm kinda swarthy and Mediterranean looking, is that brown enough for German women to want to fuck me?

No, if they can see you at night they don't want you.

Is this dark enough ?

yes

If your skin looks close to this, you are good to go

nigger they fooled you fucking kek
some of them are even speaking to me although im just sitting and breathing

>asked germans
the ones that've been living in murrica for the past 100 years or what? every bloody one knows this land is infested by mudslime fever. no chance you're getting any lucky though if you're a spic or god forbid an anglo.

white chicks are the easiest kind on earth. you should be shamed for writing these in chinese imageboard.

I just need to tan a little bit. Germany here I come. Any germbros wanna let a leaf couchsurf?

I've fucked German qts

A Canadian autist actually fell for this

>German
>qts
Pick one.

no surprise there matey

well I guess that's a no. I hear hostels are nice this time of year..

Better looking than British women on average

Brits are just Germans on an island.

Cool story bro.

In Berlin?

Why have these cuckold, interracial anectodes been popping up on Sup Forums?

They usually come from individuals in Canada insecure about their race and living in a multicultural society.

Our Saxon-German genes have been diluted by celtshit genes tho