Amerifag in Brussels for an internship, first time traveling abroad solo. Have a couple days to kill...

Amerifag in Brussels for an internship, first time traveling abroad solo. Have a couple days to kill, any Belgians out there have advice on what to do in this fine city?

wHY ON EARTH DID YOU PICK BRUSSELS

Stick to the touritstic parts for your own safety

Why? Is the Islam meme true?

There is this old tradition where you take a backpack, go to either airport or metro station and start to yell Alahuakbaru or something similar. Supposedly, it gets you tons of beer and pussy in Belgium.

It is probably like London in that you don't stroll into Brixton casually

More true than ever
Islamic terrorists have become our second largest export product after beer and they're all from Brussels

Bomb a station or something, the other forginers seem to like it

Is terrorism really something to worry about?

What's the best belgian beer user

that highly depends on your personal taste

It's sad to see big European cities like that.

>have a couple of days to kill
Reported to Sup Forumserpol if you don't bomb the EU Parliament

Go visit Antwerp, Gent, Bruges

What are you, some kind of racist?
Allahu ackbar

Thanks user, will do

So many nice authentic medieval cities to choose from (Bruges, Leuven, Antwerp, even Ghent) so much beautiful nature to gaze upon in Limburg. Yet you decided to visit the one city every native tries very hard to stay the fuck away from their entire life..

I prefer stouts but I'm just happy to be drinking beer again. I'm coming off of a month long stay in Azerbaijan where there's a selection of 3-5 shit beers everywhere you go

That's just where my internship is based, I plan on leaving the city every weekend I get the chance

I remember when we walked with my girlfriend to the station since it was close, I was shocked by the amount of muslims. And more to that %90 of them were men. Hell, there were no whites in the city other than tourists. And few weeks later muzzies bombed it. It is a disgrace to call such city the capital of the EU.

Did you clap when you landed?

Patat

I clapped furiously while tipping all the flight attendants only 30% for not speaking American

there's honestly not a lot to do there unless you like drinking or comics
if you like drinking though this is a good place to go for young english-speaking people
it's close to the bourse
especially the bizon is good if you want a true belgian café with cheap prizes

Chimay blue and trappist rochefort are some of my favourites dark beers desu.
But i suggest you try as much different beers as you can and decide for yourself.

I have noticed the population on the street here is overwhelmingly muslim, though i figured it might have just been the neighborhood i was staying in

What's your internship? Law firm?

Well you probably already hear about the usual sights, but if you want something else, l ook for art nouveau buildings. pretty unique heritage here in brussels, despite the demolitions during the 80's.

>those fucking streets
Jesus fuck, it's the current year guys. Why haven't you torn it down and built a grid yet?

This actually isnt far from me, thanks user

Tell me about the comics places
Now I want to go to Brussels.

I live in boston, its actually worse there

I never saw a real murican, come to antwerp pls

We're just waiting for the great civil war
After that we can build the mosques in a nice grid pattern

Probably gonna head there next weekend, you can spot me by my american flag themed outfit

Going full USA in public is not a very good idea tbqh.

Thanks user
Its ok, im trained in gorilla warfare

Nicer areas are Marolles, Sablon, Rue Dansaert and Ixelles in the vicinity of Flagey.

Most people in this thread never come to Brussels, the rate of survival of people visiting Brussels is actually rather high.

here's are 3 big ones, most of them are obviously francobelgian though, but they also have a few merrican comics

out of the city you also have these old bookstores with tons of comics just on piles, which I enjoy a lot, but I can't quite remember the locations
there's one in the 'chaussée d'Ixelles' somewhere though
also check out 'rue the midi'

This user is correct.

Check also the museum of musical instruments (black building). It's where I take all interntational qt3.14s, they love it.