What is your cunt's most irrelevant region?

What is your cunt's most irrelevant region?

Nah, it would probably be Nunavut, there's literally no roads there. Just drunken Inuits.

But it will be the battle ground of the future Canadian-Danish war

Most people would name some place in the east like Groningen or Drenthe but you literally never hear anything about this place and I think people forget it even exists.

the dakotas?

>Kloosterzande
>Ijzendijke
>Hoofdplaat
tfw THIS is is the closest living relative of your language

>worcester (pronounced "wuster")
>greenwich (pronounced "grenich")
Please explain this lad

Absolutely useless

Wyoming or Montana

Definitely Wyoming. 500,000 people live there

Saskatchewan gets bullied, it's probably P.E.I.

did you know? you can be fined $100,000 bucks for bringing booze into Nunavut. you need to register with a committee and screened to be allowed to purchase alcohol legally. and you're super limited to how much you can get. a bootleggers dream, too bad it literally destroys the people

Colima definitely.

No, This is (Besides Scots and creole languages)

PEI is filled with a bunch of backwards island hicks with such lovely opinions as "abortion is bad, you need to leave the island." IMO my least favorite places in the country are NB and small town Ontario. New Brunswick should actually be flattened and paved over, creating a super-highway between Quebec and Nova Scotia. Small town Ontario is the only place where I've overheard a Tim Hortons employee shitting on some dude for saying he was going back to home, Winnipeg, as if it were a big city, and as the dudes life in the middle of fucking nowhere doing nothing of note forever was a serious alternative. I've also had many stupid confrontations from hicks in small Ontario towns, should be nuked. Now I live in BC, or "Best Canada."

jeropa means wanker in argie dialect :-DDD

Having the smallest population doesn't automatically make a state irrelevant.

Wyoming has at least one thing of note and that is Yellowstone. That alone is already enough to elevate it above states like Kansas which only has the largest ball of twine going for it and Nebraska which has nothing.

Even relatively populous states like Ohio seem really boring and uninteresting.

The mythical saarland.

i understand that reference

>implying anywhere in small zealand is relevant

The Welsh Valleys? Naught but the Hills have eye's up there.

>mainland shits chirping pei

Fuck off

South Dakota. North Dakota has oil.

Here be dragons

here it's a tie betwen the deserted alentejo and the british summer colony of al-gharb

i live on vancouver island. go fuck yourself potato farmer

That's how they're spelt mate :)

t. Hong Ping

I love it when mainlanders get jealous over our potatoes and whiteness.

Everything not California, Texas, and or New York.

>our

I'm always amazed when there is more than one islander in a thread

We have loads like that

>Leicester (although loads know how to pronounce it now because of the Prem; we became more known)
>Gloucester (gloster)
>Norwich (Norridge)
>reading (redding)
>Salisbury (Solsbri)

We do it to fuck with tourists and foreigners, it always makes me laugh when i hear the way people pronounce them.

>comfy
>right next to France
>beautiful landscapes

Yeah no, Saarland is based. Bremen on the other hand has no redeeming qualities, it's literally just budget Hamburg

>Ohio is the 7th most populous state in the union
>Know absolutely nothing about the culture- if there is one

>forgetting Florida and Illinois

The latter isn't known besides Chicago but leaving out Florida is a huge mistake m8
Literally one of the first associations when the US are mentioned

>Mainlander has shit opinion

I've been there, it's a mix of drug abuse and muh German heritage

Pretty bizarre state desu

>Uranium City
>population 201
How have these people not killed themselves already?

Vancouver island is the largest and therefore best island in Canada. Sorry about your backwards poverty tier island

What the FUCK

What do you even do there besides drink yourself to death

I know I would

Wyoming and West Virginia

>Breadbasket of the country
>irrelevant
>Any Western province
>irrelevant

Obviously it's Nunavut, but using a territory is too easy. Other than them the Maritimes are the most irrelevant part of Canada.

Maine. Honestly no idea why it's part of the United States, as I understand it's virtually indistinguishable from Canada

Dundee. Ain't shit up there but drug addicts. Used to home of some video game devs but not anymore.

New Mexico or Wyoming.

it's rhode island you nonces

Marmalade tho

>muh German heritage

You spent all of your time in Cincy it sounds

But Peter Griffin lives there.

>(place) is shit
>i-it's only the largest city that's shit
anywhere on EARTH people don't say this?

Ohioan here, can confirm
If shitposting about muh heritage while suffering from severe alcoholism was an a sport, we'd be the fucking world champions

Cincy isn't shit, never implied that. It's just that one place that can't shut the fuck up about their German hurritage, their main historical district is called Over the Rhine and they have Oktoberfest too.

Shit-tier Finland should sold in an international auction.
Like imagine Brazil or some 3rd world country buying that shit.

The entire country tbqh

>his """"""country"""""" has only one extremely irrelevant region

Hard to beat the worst square in the west.

Australia can say the same for tasmania. But really the most irrelevant part of australia is either northern territory (filled with desert, abos and crocodiles) or western australia (filled with desert, abos and sharks.

Kek ours are exactly the same

anything but London

Extremadura.

the north
deserts and slums

forgot pic

shit province

i need better filenames, my shitposts keep getting ruined

One of the german regional flags that I have never seen on Sup Forums

Do they not have internet there?

maine is gorgeous desu

spend part of a summer in ogunquit

The uranium imbues them with special powers.

>New Brunswick should actually be flattened and paved over, creating a super-highway between Quebec and Nova Scotia.
good post

>Moose Jew

The mountains are irrelevant here
Lika and Gorski kotar

I grew up in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan all my life, and I want to move out after
I graduate

>extreme temperatures during the winter and summer
>more than 6 months of snow per year
>little diversity in food, people, and entertainment
>can't get anywhere without a vehicle
>underfunded transit system. Wait time at a bus stop is 30 minutes
>full of eye-sore aboriginal thugs

didn't that used to be a french protectorate or something

i've been to vancouver, it's fucking boring. even quebec is better

Midwest. A human wasteland.

Forgot pic

Great Lakes states are historically very relevant. US industrial base + a lot of important people came from there. Also, Chicago.

Everywhere but Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Calgary

I was thinking Tasmania, but seeing the amount if press that place got in recent times, I'm gonna say ACT instead

Easily NT, noone sane lives there
>Uranium City
What happens here?

Vancouver island. The ferry to seattle is p sweet and takes about the same time as it would to get to Vancouver proper. I've heard some people call it "Victoria island," but they are stupid and don't know anything about geogrpahy; Victoria Island is way up north, and contains the world's largest island within an island within an island

"Uranium City was a thriving community until 1982, with its population approaching the 5,000 threshold required to achieve city status in the province. The closure of the mines on 30 June 1982 led to economic collapse, with most residents of the community leaving. It was later designated as a northern settlement with about 300 people remaining. The local hospital closed in the spring of 2003. The current population is 201, including a number of Métis and First Nations people"

no a lot apparently

Probably Montana. There's not a single thing unique or noteworthy about it.

The most irrelevant capital city, it should just be sydney desu (probably the only lelburnian who thinks that )

south australia is probably the most irrelevant seeing as Adelaide is the only thing in the whole state and its a shithole

SD here, can confirm. Nothing really here accept the base on the other side of the state that builds bombers and stuff. Nice to be left alone though.

It's probably a four way tie between SA, WA, ACT and NT.

But SA is still a shithole though, from Adelaide, can confirm.

actually I think NT wins come think of it because its only claims to fame are uluru tourism, aboriginals and a small port city destroyed twice. along with having a tiny population

True. I literally had to look it up when I first heard Darwin only has a population of 115K, I thought Adelaide with 1.5mil was tiny.

>>>>>>>>K

>chinese to australian ratio is 2:1

Yeah nah, it's far worse than that. Its at least 6:1 in Sydney and 10:1 in Melbourne.