What does Sup Forums think of white latinos/mexicans? discuss

What does Sup Forums think of white latinos/mexicans? discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJXGzEop72w
youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think they fine, why, tho?

No such Thing, we're All ooga booga

General indifference to be honest in the northern states.

I think a lot of them in the US are cunts.
They're obviously upper class/white, yet they still identify as "latino" to keep their minority/victim status.

Not here... They are typically low class 1st generation immigrants. Super nice though!

They are like white Africans.

>!
I hope you die in a house fire.

A Mexican is a Mexican.

Theyre all disgusting, regardless.

you're not white fucker!

white mexicans are afrikaner tier white, just a few millions, most of your country is mixed or indian.

I mean, I pretty much look american and behave like so, but I was born in taco-land, what do?

I know, but I was asking what do you think about them.

do the greatest thing a mexican can accomplish, cross the border and become cheap labour or entertainment for the white man

Shut up swedecuck

i'm dominican

El dominicANO

Boers? Rhodesians? European settlers in Kenya, Angola, Mozambique and North Africa?

Still, Sweden is going to shit, I may be mexican but I can identifi an unwanted inmigrant/ "refugee"(muslims)

says a dominican in sweden

i wish to breed with a qt socal mexican.

i hope u get beheaded bitch

i'm a NEET, cunt

As long as they are white and you are white, it's ok

lol!

Is benicio del toro a white latino? also he's hot as fuck.
Did he get that strange eye shape from native american?

mexican "girls"

It's a possibility, I live in a pretty fucked up state, like 2 missing or killed a day

There is only one God and his name is Allah, and his messanger is Muhammad.

They can be hideous, I wont denny that, but thats why white latinas are so apreciated(if they are attractive)

but i am chinkano and girl in the pic is married to a chinkano

youtube.com/watch?v=RJXGzEop72w

Well, I mean it is ok if you look white (or have white genetics), not if you were born a white country

mediterranean girls are ugly shitskins

no they're not. fuck off retard

He's a bait master that loves to post gore, scat, and cp claims. Ignore him, he only wants the (you)'s

i'm not white though.

why would you want mexicans to become 100% nordic swecucks. are you not interested in propagating the mexican race?

I mean, I knew swedes were cucks, but, are they really that faggy?

I can not tell if you are a boy or a girl, and I mean, I don't really look mexican, so why should I care?
Let taco-people breed in taco-land

I wanna put my weenie in an equadorian girl from my group at uni. Her Spanish accent in English makes me rock hard.

There are very very few of them

My ruski friend, you don't want to cum in that pussy, pretty much all hispanics are filthy fucking breeding machines, and not from the good kind. So why would you want your children to be half latino, they are like asians but not as intelligent(short and chubby)

They're okay. I prefer the dark ones.

>"not really looking mexican"

mate there's nothing wrong with looking mexican.

you are getting cucked by >muh white posters, mexican girls like any other nationality are half the time quality and the other half not.

Shitskin triggered

I'm not saying there is anything wrong, but I preffer looking white-ish or so

this

I mean like, white mexican bitches are pretty nice, but the rest of mexican women are just fat, ugly and extremely reproductive

You let Sup Forums skew your image of what's beautiful. I'd take a sexy brown Latina any day of the week.

>Another inferiority complex thread

Those have just been my views even before Sup Forums

Whatever you say Gonzalo. You will always be a Mexican first no matter how white you are. You might as well own it and fuck some sexy brown Latinas.

this

>Mexicans
>white

I was in Ensenada, tijuana and other towns and everyone was a manlet, brown and fat

I live in California so there are tons of mexicans here, I don't really see the dark short indian looking mexican chicks when i go out. They're still usually pretty ugly tho just not short dark and indian ugly like in your pic.

agree
central americans are the reason that a lot of people hate latinos

Not trying to claim superiority, but Mexico is in North America, Guatemala is in central america

He is white dipshit.

>Tijuana and Ensenada
Confirmed drug lord

That's why I don't really like mexico, outside from the clearly aparent issues like crime, poorness and shit

I don't deny that I'm mexican, I just don't have that much nationalism

I went to Colombia last year and I can assure you that Mexicans are whiter than Colombians. You must be lying.

Who said Colombians are whiter lol? I'm just said the average mexican is a brown manlet

63% of Mexicans are white according to census.

Dudo mucho que Mexico sea mas "blanco" que Colombia, empezando porque alla es normal convivir con indigenas, y ellos forman parte de la sociedad, mientras que aqui es muy raro ver a alguien almenos 60% indigena

Pero ustedes consideran "blanco" a cualquiera que no sea indigena, aqui almenos le decimos "blanco" a los castizos

Aparte de que en Mexico todos esos estudios son auto-reportados

>""""""census""""""" """"""white""""""""

you'd be surprised with what passes as white nowadays, just ask some Sup Forums tier amerilards to post some inmates infographs

Butthurt and lies kek, show me your white people Colombia. Not some secluded people i. fas or ultra expensive schools, but normal folk you find everyday. People like this is common as fuck here.

>sudaca with that money
¿¿¿??? how do you come here?? Majority of ilegal colombians here are in D.F or other parts..but the north?! Nah you narco indian

damn mexico! you are white as fuck! let me give you an idea:
>go to USA
> say you are american
> no one will notice.
> bring drugs
> sell it.
>???
>profit!

Worst mistake we ever made

I'm pale af

The ticket was only like 300 dollars lol

>majority of mejicanos can't even pay a bus and have to cross the border through a fucking desert

u literally can't make that shit up

Jajajsjsjs ya ...deja esto pareces un pobre sudaca que aveces paga el inter y aveces no ,cuando lo pagas solo vienes a caca postear verdad??

Kek

>It's another "MEXICO IS WHITEEEE" thread

I'm not saying mexico is white, nor is you country, Antonio

>argentina
kek vete a buscar donde eres mesero,nahuel

More like the average Mexican is 63% white. I'm 66%

It's exactly that, he just has 0 reading comprehension

Kill yourself you faggot

This

Isn't that like saying that the average American is 60% white?

No, that's like saying America is 100% white because some whites are 100% pure

It say "ancestry of the Mexican >>>MESTIZO

they should build wall

I was ok with them until I saw /lat/.

Yeah, because if they knew Colombia the results would be much better, Escobar.

youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

am i white ??

All these people in here clinging on to any bit of mixed blood whiteness. You may look white but have accomplished nothing with it. You're still stuck living in a poor nation with a bad reputation.

I am actually pretty happy with my life

Good for you mr. mestizo.

Why are colombians so mad all the time? Holy shit.

I am not a mestizo tho

Sure as hell aren't european either.

and what's the difference between white mexicans and brown mexicans, I like both

BUILD WALL