Even a gay terrorist can get qt gfs

>even a gay terrorist can get qt gfs
Is there a word for this Sup Forumsernational feeling?

>tfw no gf

A gay muslim terrorist

more rare than a golden pepe desu

the left will do anything to avoid the real issue

I bet that faggot couldn't roll those numbers

Consveratives will do anything to avoid the real issue: guns

>gay terrorist

>Implying

witnessed

ah yes it was the guns that made him go into a fag bar and shoot everyone

good get desu

check em

bruh...

Are you guys dumb or playing dumb on the guns issue?

Yes, he legally obtained an assault rifle even though he was on the FBI watchlist. He legally obtained hundreds of rounds of Ammo. How many would've died if the gun laws were stricter? For what reason does a civilian need a fucking Assault rifle in the US?

probably more had he not wasted time shooting and instead blew himself up like he planned

Home made explosives would have been just as effective

Why are you avoiding my question? For what reason would a civilian need a fully automatic assault rifle?

yes, it's really easy to blew 100 people with homemade explosives :^)

MUH M16 N SHIET

>How many would've died if the gun laws were stricter?
Acording to the San Bernardino shooting 14, which is still A LOT.

Practice marksmanship

It's a common activity to visit a shooting range around here

In a crowded area like a club? He easily could have gotten 30 people with a single explosive

why did you avoid the real issue of radical islam in the first place?

i guess I shouldn't be surprised given your flag

and an AR-15 isn't fully automatic

Fighting the gubmint. The Bundy guys complained their 2nd Amendment rights were unconstitutionally taken away since they can't have their guns while in prison awaiting trial. That's the kind of people you're arguing with.

>implying his father didn't buy her for him
you gotta brush up on your knowledge of Muslims

probably over a hundred if paris is any indicator

>For what reason does a civilian need a fucking Assault rifle in the US?
what reason does the military need assault rifles?

yes with a homemade explosive made of bleach tin cans and other shit sure. As you can see everybody can easily blow up everything with homemade stuff haha. That is why terrorists don't even recurr to using real explosives
to do their jobs?

Form Wehrsportgruppe, fight ZOG, take down System, kill Judenrepublik

imagine finding out your dad is dead
then you find out he's a mass murdering jihadist
then you learn he was a gay

you cant own an assualt rifle in the U.S you retarded fucking cuck, an AR-15 is not an assault rifle it is a civilian semi automatic 5.56 rifle, pick related does that exact same thing as the evil AR.

>radical islam
dude wasn't even a radical Islamist. he was just a power hungry psychopath just claiming it was for isis. the dude practically sucked law enforcement dick. he beat his wife, he was a CO in a prison and tried his damnedest to join the police force.

>civilian semi automatic 5.56 rifle
yes, it certainly is appropriated for civilians

u2

Not really
It's been proven that a lot of ISIS soldiers have anal sex with each other when they're deployed or whatever it would be called for them

I don't know man, black people are fast desu

are you saying all semi automatic rifles should be illegal then?

>tfw smug fucking anti-gun canacucks bragging about canada's epik gun laws
>tfw trying to explain to people that in canada it's easy as fuck to get an SKS or all sorts of other semi-automatic rifles firing larger rounds than an AR-15
>or trying to explain that places like Australia, the UK. or Canada have always had lower gun crime rates than the USA, even before gun control
>explain that many US states with relatively lax gun control laws can have much lower crime rates than states with relatively strict gun control
>tfw gun-grabbers are incapable of getting this and their brains are just stuck on repeat with "mo guns = mo gun crime"

For people that profess to love guns, Americans sure are easily triggered.

if people can't bear the responsability and the job of managing yes it should. A random civilian bearing military weapons is like a school grader performing surgery or constructing a bridge. People need training and need the right mindset and responsability to handle guns m8. Even small ones.

Ban gun powder and bullets and the whole situation hits the fan

Why do I need bullets for my gun? Its museum piece

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

brazil is a fucking shit hole and so is mexico and they both have strict gun laws.

oops meant for

I guess being a secret serial killer just isn't cool anymore, it's all about stupid killing sprees.

yes brazil is a shithole america is the greatest country in the world where everybody is free to shoot everyone and kill themselves. USA#1

mexico gets all its guns from you lot
if you ever get that trump wall their crime rate will decline significantly

I thought the CIA provides the cartels.

Yeah, I agree. As much as I believe in the 2nd amendment, I don't believe everyone is stable or mature enough to own firearms.

You're German, you should understand what an assault rifle is.

Kek ameriguns are literally butthurt

Based nazi

>Is there a word for this Sup Forumsernational feeling?
It's called autism. Visit chan less and go out more

Aren't they all? I heard ISIS does a lot of boyfucking.

Checked

I think laws should be circumstantial. It's silly to compare countries with different cultures, populations and economic conditions. Just because something works/doesn't work in one country doesn't necessarily mean it will do the same in another.

home made bombs don't kill 50 peoples

they wound 100 and kill 3

>For what reason does a civilian need a fucking Assault rifle in the US
Charitable reasons. To help the weapons company owner buy another yacht before the summer end.

>tfw no jew bf to protect me from the advances of creepy homo muslims

checked truth

"""truth"""

It was just one failure right after another.

DELETE THISS!!!

I don't understand how a person can't get laid. Even if you're horrifically ugly there is an equally ugly girl looking to hook up

Paris has 8times more terrorists and 3 times the deaths not to mention the "qualifications" of those terrorists

the fag who held the door which led to 50+ killings??