Best cheapo vps provider?

best cheapo vps provider?

digitalocean? vultr, linode, ????

Other urls found in this thread:

box.cock.li/
lowendspirit.com/locations.html
vc.gg/blog/migrating-cockbox-to-native-zfs-root-with-encryption-and-minimal-downtime.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i use leetvps.ro
3 euro vps, bitcoin and paypal supported, 100Mbps connection and 32gb ssd + 1gb ram

I use Vultr and Linode for their Tokyo ones. I've used DigitalOcean as well. Linode has the fastest setup time.

Thicccc

box.cock.li/

Because really. Who do you trust more nowadays? A big company out too take your shekels or a random autist on the internet? I choose the last one.

whos that TICC demon?

Who is this semen demon

Where are they located?

Did you even read the 2 sentences on the front of the page?

It's litteraly there. Also you might as well read the ToS sinsce they're just 8 lines long.

I really like the trransparency.

It just says it's in Romania. Am I supposed to know where it is?

lowendspirit.com/locations.html

some are behind a NAT, that means no direct port 80 or 443 for you, but cheap and moderately reliable if you just need a teamspeak/vpn/monitoring server

No not exactly indeed but it still gives most of the information you need.

You know where to find the laws the servers are bound too an since you know the approximate geolocation you can guess what latency to expect.

I'd say it's enough info.

> not knowing about the Gypsy Country

Anel Rodriguez

>a mouth made for huge cocks

For black cocks :3

that body......just....

there must be a god

dreamhost?

Got cucked by aws for port scanning, alternatives??

lowendbox. I've spotted a KVM for $1.5 per month just recently there.

Scaleway
50GB SSD, 2GB RAM, Dual core Atom for 3 Euro

>retarded newfags starting threads with a """""""""""beautiful"" woman and asking a question the could easilly answered on /sqt/
me too thanks

What is vps for?

serving

virtual private server

as opposed to 'bare metal'

>box.cock.li/
How long have they been around?

Cock.li has been around since 2013.

he's been offering hosting for about 2 years, I think? quite a while

oh, since June 2016

>Cockbox, the VPS provider I started back in June of this year[...]
vc.gg/blog/migrating-cockbox-to-native-zfs-root-with-encryption-and-minimal-downtime.html

Does any of you guys know of an vps for less then 10 dollars per month on which I can install my own ISO / OS

HIGHLY underrated post. Literally best place to find VPSes. It's a blog that posts VPS provider coupons and such.

Anel Rodriguez

I use it, it's cool. Costs a bit more than linode but it's worth not being hosted in the usa. Use it as a vps, vpn and seed box.

Wish he'd add cheap, non ssd storage option though.