/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets a Xiaomi pen • user hooks up a controller board to his old laptop screen • user asks if buying chinkshit is really worth it, is happy with a screwdriver set • user bought ram, a animay tee and a mouse pad • user teases a package unveils big surprise • user receives the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Miku Green edition • user shares his story of being in CHina • SATA cable ends up killing user's Kingdian SSD and his new 1tb HDD • user shows off his new stuff • GAS GAS GAS • Fucking mints again, will it never end • user gets a wind screen for his lavalier mic Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/Lenovo-P2-5_5-inch-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon-625-Octa-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1161448.html?utm_source=tradetracker&utm_medium=tradetracker_sp&utm_campaign=12&utm_content=219346
s.aliexpress.com/rmeeqyQN
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Everyday_carry#Pens
aliexpress.com/item/NICEHCK-DIY-Earbu/32806045266.html
warosu.org/g/thread/S57270668#p57271757
kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones/f_dpg id.125,f_min_d batteryMah.4500
gsmarena.com/lenovo_p2-8319.php
banggood.com/JJRC-H31-RC-Quadcopter-Spare-Parts-4Pcs-3_7V-400MAH-30C-Battery-and-Charger-Set-X4A-A13-p-1084842.html
aliexpress.com/item/4-in-1-Hands-Free-Wireless-Bluetooth-FM-Transmitter-G7-AUX-Modulator-Car-Kit-MP3-Player/32674726789.html?
aliexpress.com/item/Car-Mp3-Player-Wireless-Bluetooth-Fm-Transmitter-FM-Modulator-HandsFree-Car-Kit-A2DP-5V-2-1A/32747104072.html?
aliexpress.com/store/product/metal-shirt/2787236_32813024408.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/shark/1191646_32814705665.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

these look pretty cute

>Last minute news
• MIXZA releases a rare 256gb Shark into the wild, original pricing of sharks still hasn't returned and some new phone cases based on sharks

I would get that cool shark if I had an iphone

is there one for the redmi note 4,
I want to go full chink everythang

Where to buy Lenovo p2 or redmi 4?

what was the other user's problem wiith the redmi online store?

hi regularop

Xiaomi Online Store on AliExpress sells poorly refurbished phones from India and lists them as new.

hi regular op
for what it's worth, I appreciate your dedication and the work you do in keeping this general up and running and always organized.

is there a way or an application to check if a device is new or refurbished, and how did that user know.
hopefully the complaints were made on the device page with photos

Just don't buy from that particular store, even AliExpress support admitted that they've been caught with this before.

Are there any cheaper pens than this with similar quality?

if you cancel an order, will you be charged any extra $ by your bank?
and how long after the cancellation is made will the funds be put back in your account?

>if you cancel an order, will you be charged any extra $ by your bank?
Do you expect us to know the terms and conditions for your account?

thanks i do my best

yes, now tell me

It will cost you 12500 pajeet shekels.

bonus: chinese drill bits

>no gases harmful emitted

What's the go-to drone these days? Still the xk alien x250 that's shown on the infographic?

It would be my first drone, I'm looking for something that can withstand the wind outside a bit and isn't too expensive.

What screen mask/protector should I buy for the xiaomi note 4? Memes/anime allowed

what has arrived today lads

Kimovil.com

seems like he is a whiny bitch

What, $1.29 is too expensive for you?

JJRC H31 is also pretty good

A pink cancer dildo?

>letting the tracking number visible
lel

enjoy the christmas card

i'll send him a 64gb shark card, christmas edition

It's a chastity cage!

I was just wondering if there was a better option, and code doesn't work for me, so it costs 2.89. which is 5 breads for me, a decent pizza, or some other meal...

Can you just answer the question?

banggood.com/Lenovo-P2-5_5-inch-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon-625-Octa-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1161448.html?utm_source=tradetracker&utm_medium=tradetracker_sp&utm_campaign=12&utm_content=219346

Not available even here. What's going on with this phone when it's so hard to get?

Redpill me on the V30, I'm pulling the trigger

wtf, I hate the chinaman now.

s.aliexpress.com/rmeeqyQN

It's just a normal ballpoint pen.

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Everyday_carry#Pens
most people go to chinks for fountain pens.

Have you checked your local stores / whatever Amazon ships to your country

Is there good phones with +4500mAh batteries and snapdragon 800 series or 600 series?

no faggotry over here son
i hope u mean hanukkah card

it's some headphone stuff!! boxed pair on the right is rose masya. i already have a pair, these are a gift. t
hey were $110, i pushed for a further discount (he had matched the price of another seller) but instead of money off he threw in the earbuds

earbuds in the middle are these aliexpress.com/item/NICEHCK-DIY-Earbu/32806045266.html
although they're not unbranded like the ones in the listing, they have vido & some chink scribbles written on the earbud
was expecting them to be total shit but they're actually pretty good, lots of sub bass and slightly exaggerated treble. they've handled all the nig music i've put through them so far really well

also bought some more foam eartips. when he adjusted the price of the order it came to $110 so i got these free too, but they cost like 20c on tao so that's not that impressive

Screw you, dude. I never in my life had an expensive pen, and now this happens:

"The Code cannot be used for Orders to ...
Code for single unit price only; VIP Price, Special Offer or Group Deal all exempt."

Out of stock or price is off the charts +300€.

>I am from China and I'm proud of it

kek

is good friend, we at /csg/ wish you to make purchase and make all smiles come to our face

also pls give 5 stars

Thanks a lot, I think I'll order the JJRC! Do you think it can carry a first gen Xiaomi Yi camera?

warosu.org/g/thread/S57270668#p57271757

Sensor is Avago 3320, plenty of info/reviews online

>tfw you love to buy shit with chink letter on them because it fuels your cyberpunk delusion

Get only Global versions and check they are factory sealed, original screen film, accessories.

Chinese versions are usually opened to install global ROM or factory ROM so that increases the risk

kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones/f_dpg id.125,f_min_d batteryMah.4500
Change the processor the the one you want the most

why is hk Goldway jewing up their prices, rn4 is for extra 15$ compared to other stores

It won't, you'll want something lighter like the Mate808

>Mate808
gsmarena.com/lenovo_p2-8319.php

This one have 5100mAh battery and weighs only 177g

You can't get this nowhere for some reason or if you can the prices are high

I could probably take the camera that's included in one of the sets. Thanks user, you helped a lot!

they fucking blew it. they didnt they put a shark on the ssd fucking chinks

>Advertising an SSD for data storage

>shark SSD
>no shark
I want my money back

what do expect from chinks?

btw remember to get extra batteries, otherwise you'll be charging most the time (flight time is 6-7min, charging 60min). I'd recommend a set like this so you can charge all the batteries at once

banggood.com/JJRC-H31-RC-Quadcopter-Spare-Parts-4Pcs-3_7V-400MAH-30C-Battery-and-Charger-Set-X4A-A13-p-1084842.html

Some rough idea what they're selling?

did you notice the nurse with a stethoscope holding a laptop?

Good or bad?
I just want a decent cheap mouse since I can't spend 70 bucks on a g400s right now

did you notice the crime scene in somebody's living room?

It's next generation VR

Or maybe he order some dead chink and a few police chinks on ali.

Good obviously

>tfw never got my Christmas card
AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

Are there any decent chink tube amps out there or is solid state the only way to go with china?

where can I find blue ink for the Mijia pen

if we all band together with our collective autism, we may be able to get them to sharkify the graphic on the actual SSD

so lets fire off a 250 word essay due next week on why we need/deserve a kawaii af shark included in the design.

Where can I get a cheap (~60€ at most) and simple, good looking small keyboard? Doesn't matter if it's chiclet or mechanical or whatever

I've seen what they do to iphones. Factory seal my ass.

Logitech k120 you can get it locally max 15€ or usd.

that isn't a good looking keyboard at all

>ugly-ass shit
>paying for meme-domes

>meme-domes
what?

moshi moshi rubber domu desu

l-lewd

what do you mean?

test

This is what I get for buying the cheapest IP webcam I could find

You have recommendations about these car bluetooth fm transmitters?

aliexpress.com/item/4-in-1-Hands-Free-Wireless-Bluetooth-FM-Transmitter-G7-AUX-Modulator-Car-Kit-MP3-Player/32674726789.html?
aliexpress.com/item/Car-Mp3-Player-Wireless-Bluetooth-Fm-Transmitter-FM-Modulator-HandsFree-Car-Kit-A2DP-5V-2-1A/32747104072.html?

Which one I should get or do they have really differences?

kb name?

Banggood for $40usd

Good micro sd brands? I'm looking for a 64gb one

Cop or nah?
aliexpress.com/store/product/metal-shirt/2787236_32813024408.html

The meme is dead user, just get one of the name brands. The chinks caught on.

More info on this?

aliexpress.com/store/product/shark/1191646_32814705665.html

Why can't I find xiaomi phones on AliExpress/gb? Did they remove a lot of them?

>140USD
I'll wait a few more years then.

Kimovil.com

>it's real
wow, was sure it was just a photoshop. Too bad it's almost four times the cost of a 128gb one.

>zero feedback

when did it die? I literally just bought a shark a few days ago. what happened to it?

The prices aren't as good as they used to be is all.

you could get 32gb sharks for ~$5 and 64gb sharks for ~$10

A few months ago. I got a bunch of cards last year for half the prices they go for now.

Got this a few days ago

A travel bag to carry some shit.
Size is quite good.
It can easily fit a mouse, a gamepad and cables.