Have you purged your development team yet?

have you purged your development team yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/milkshake-duck
twitlonger.com/show/n_1spupkj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What?

What is the context of this?
Do you have a longer written text than the incoherrent shorter than sms messages?

I'm guessing it's some SJW calling for the purge of white males from development teams.

Hes saying companies should ask people their political beliefs before they hire them so they don't hire right wingers

which is of course illegal and extremely unconstitutional, but hey

>stop hiring right wingers because they're dangerous
>left wingers attempt assassinations on public officials
>left wingers are okay though because they have a monopoly on compassion and empathy

knowyourmeme.com/memes/milkshake-duck

how did you get that from the twitter messages?

>developers, collaborators, publishers
I guess he wrote this because he is not really a developer, but work with one and decided to spout buzzwords instead.
>we have to vet those we work with
It could mean you interview people before you hire them?
>hold out collaborators to those policies
It could mean that they want to fire people they disagree with.
>welcome to 2017
This usually means SJW, they love the current year. They are usually racist, but it is a bit of a leap to say this one is racist as well when it is not what was said.

So far, I can only tell that some """developer""" want to hire people that agrees with the company politics.

>how did you get that from the twitter messages?
Because I've been hearing that a lot coming from progressives, and no one but progressives use the term "privilege" seriously. Just recently I was reading someone calling for MSNBC to stop the hiring of conservative whites (as if that's some kind of epidemic over there). It sounds like they're copying that.

the guy you're replying to is right in his guess.

but it is a bit of a leap, the mad ramblings posted in OP is meaningless.
There is no way to know what the company is and what the policies are.

>he thinks nothing happened as a result of this
twitlonger.com/show/n_1spupkj

this was for you

I love the runaway streisand effect that is coming from all of this, because in the long run it means more people are talking about Tim and his game.

The only way they can stop that is to voldemort it, but if they did then only themselves would know what they are on about. Otherwise, people will continue to bring up The Last Night because the designer didn't like the string of "gamers are dead" articles from three years ago. It's a win/win for Tim.

Sup Forums is gonna carry this
He should have doubled down and told the sjws to go fuck themselves, just like playasia did

Serious question, what happens if I become a notable person and I manage to piss off SJWs through some perceived slight?

Why do these people always apologize and bend to their whims?
What are the dangers of completely ignoring them?

This guy is likely not gonna be given coverage it would have got otherwise.

Valve actually removed Hatred from Steam until Gabe Newell literally personally stepped in a reversed the decision. Stuff usually just gets self-censored due to corporate/industry pressure.

What are people angry about?
I'm not gonna read all that shit.

> Goobergate is still revevant in 2080 gais. We can't let the feminazis win1
Please get out of my consumer electronics board

>what happens if I become a notable person
I'd say you're pretty safe then, user

>consumer electronics board
some of us actually work in these industries

go back to smartphone general and jerkoff about candylollypopfuckbread

That doesn't change shit mate. Two programming generals a programming board does not make.

So this is basically the new Gone Home?

ignoring them is for the best.
they are cultists,
they will attack you if you disagree, and they will recruit you if you try to be nice.
and even if you try to be nice theyll probably still attack you anyway. like so

don't apologize
don't give in to "demands"
they're basically like animals that can sense weakness. prove that weakness to be true and they'll continue their attacks with greater ferocity to make an example of you.
SJWs Always Lie, is a good book on the subject.