Old thread: Get regional flags github.com/flaghunters/

Get regional map templates oplk.imgur.com/

FAQ
pastebin.com/WrrhBtYX

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_of_administrative_divisions_by_country
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for the cool regional maps, they're good for my autism.

I'M BEEEAAAAAAAAACK

WOO WOO WOO WOO

Forgot my Surry County time stamp in last thread, literally haven't seen anything noteworthy here except a water tower and yellow flowers

the ride never ends

Based OP now my autism can be spread though my town

Trying out CoAs again with french communes
How does this look

Looks alri

I'm going to implement district flags for Portugal and region flags for Georgia so you might need to resetup your script soon

I am planing on changing the format of the imgur page i will have an album for each country that will contain the different administrative divisions of that country according to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_of_administrative_divisions_by_country . What do you guys think?

That's good, I spent the last hour making 300 of them

I think that's far better than the current system. The current page is fucking difficult to navigate around because no one knows who's created what

Thank god they're centered properly before shrinking, I get triggered when a CoA is one pixel off the center or something like that

What do you mean by no one knows who's created what when there are different albums that specify who created what tempaltes

Let's say you want to find a country and see this without knowing who created what, how do you know which album to enter? Takes a lot of time to load and ctrl-f through five albums in the worst scenario

ok

Are the England meme flags gone for good now?

They are save for Black Country, not sure if I should remove that

In Virginia, passed through beautiful Mount Airy but lost signal so couldn't find county name

Patrick County

kek captcha is mountains

Where can I find the square gloss?

Yea that is exactly what i was thinking about also some countries have multiple divisions for example luxembourg has 4 leveles of division i will put all 4 in 1 album

What do you want it for? There's none at the moment

I've found several square flags like these

Save the flags themselves in a folder, I'll try to get a square gloss ready (then I'll have to do Switzerland and redo Sweden)

Correction, not in Patrick county. Was in Grayson, just left Wythe County. Will get Pulaski time stamp, signal is likely to go out in this mountain

Pulaski county now

Eh, IMO Black Country is a legitimate region of the UK, due to the historical and cultural significance of it.

Oh it's you

Seeing the Sakhalin districts I'm doing a massive resorting of Russia so I'll be creating all the raions and cities that get in the way, so try to keep out of Russia at the moment

are you traveling

aight

I sure hope you're not hating on based joey

On the outer limits of the Independent "city" of Radford at a rest stop

Yes, to upstate NY. On mobile so posting timestamps

Montgomery county Virginia

Thought I'd go ahead and post a non-timestamp photo for you lads, these mountains are pretty comfy

Elevation change is killing my ears though, starting to feel woozy

>Elevation change is killing my ears though, starting to feel woozy
You're crossing the Appalachians?

Roanoke County Virginia

Yes, in the Blue Ridge part which is the worst, can't wait to get back to the Piedmont. Beautiful up here though.

Independent city of Salem

Who's driving?

His mummy

check out my asia map

chinese people, if you are out there, i need ur regionals

Managed to finish all 635 Nord communes today
Fucking Nord, man

africa updated

I should be making the Japanese ones

Mother is driving there, family is on vacation

Independent city of Roanoke, lost signal before

Did she ask why you were holding up pieces of paper and taking photos of them

Are you using a script?

Mine did, when I was going from Singapore to KL. Ended up not posting those photos though.

She did, I just told her and she was like "that's kind of retarded but cool, I guess". I've always been into geography and flags and shit like that so it doesn't surprise her.

I agreed to drive some of the distance, she's better at mountains than I am though

Botetourt County, have signal back

Quickly posting Rockbridge County, unfortunately we missed Lexington since it's not on the interstate

Yeah
I used the Image Picker extension to download CoAs from Wikipedia in bulk, Advanced Renamer to rename the CoAs, and a flag-making script I had from a few months ago

Please share script desu

Watch for cops. Virginia State troopers love feasting on people from different states. Everyone I know has gotten a ticket there.

It's bulky and takes a bit of set-up, I'll probably make it portable soon
Plus it only does CoAs

Sorting all this crap

That's really autistic but also really cool

Yeah, we got pulled over two years ago making the same trip. Learned our lesson and now we watch out. Fuck Virginia troopers, man.

In Augusta County now at some truck stop, leaving for Staunton

Mmh, rly makes u think

My dad blew out a tire. He joked about how much money he was saving when going through VA due to being on a doughnut.

Where are you going anyway?

About what?

>Tov Province
Our Mongolian friend has taken a short vacation to Barbados

butthurt

Watertown NY, small town to visit a friend. Pretty excited to post some rural NY and PA. We're planning to stop in this abandoned ghost town in Pennsylvania with a coal fire that's been burning under it for over half a century.

I've read about that one. Hope you have a good time! Where you driving from?

Ah.. not a regular enough visitor to /flag/tism to know that.

Driving from Rock Hill SC. Used to live in Charlotte, but we moved recently

Here's Staunton Virginia

why wont more people install regionals :-(

im scraping the bottom of the barrel here now

Having the feeling a ton turned them off after v2, nearly all of /luso/ used to have flags

either that or they're not bothered to update

How is the flag library when it comes to California regionals and municipals? I know some towns have flags and others don't...

MasterAutismo is in charge of county flags

Used to live in Raleigh, now in Boston. i85 is deadly for speeding tickets, but it is beautiful.

Montserrat is back lads

Wew, thanks for this
I've been getting guilt-tripped by the obvious proxy Montserrat I got in a /flag/tism thread

All California counties except Marin County are represented by a flag with about 60 percent coming from seals (rough memory estimate) and the rest being official flags. Most major cities in California are covered as well. If your city or county has a flag that I'm not aware of, feel free to submit the flag and I will add it to github. I won't be able to do so right now since I'm on holiday.

It really is beautiful, enjoying traveling it again.

Here's Rockingham County

Yeah if we're doing seals I can contribute all of the flags for municipalities. All of the towns here in Sonoma County have seals, some have flags. I'm pretty sure Marin has a seal too so that can be their flag.

Not surprised Marin doesn't have a flag because they suck.

How could I contribute to /flag/?

Harrisonburg Virginia, seriously fuck Virginias independent cities

you save pk posts so what's the difference?

leave lucas alone
bayamón is waifu tier

If you want to do cities, feel free. I'm so occupied with counties, so that'd be a bit help. And no, Marin County has no seal, believe me, I'm thorough. I have a map on my computer of county status but I can't post it now

Only PK post I've saved is Antarctica :o)

Big help I mean :^)

>leave lucas alone
If I don't give him some (you)s he might kill himself.

>bayamón is waifu tier
What do you mean by this?

Got the old sketchpad out and drew Guildford from scratch since I'm getting annoyed with the aliased flag

It's crude and all but w/e, it's going to be resized anyway. Also I can sneak a spurdo in because of that

Good job

kek

Its completely unnotacibale after resizing it

That's the point

Actually I'm not sure if it is

Shenandoah county Virginia, almost out of this state. Hopefully everybody will have the border of the blue ridge mountains completed now

Correcting a few things for the sake of symmetry

>this is one of the only existing pictures of that flag

are there still any issues with this I can fix?
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/issues/331

Nah I'm just stalling on that

Alright, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something

Yeah, I've done this several times when dealing with shitty photographs

Woking

who /nonewflagsinceforever/ here

Install regionals please

Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.
The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.
They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.
Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.
The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.

by the way i am a crystal children

The fuck is this