Lol dumb women

lol dumb women

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/12/dont-buy-into-the-gender-pay-gap-myth/#6a3625f74766
wsj.com/articles/the-wage-gap-myth-that-wont-die-1443654408
time.com/3222543/5-feminist-myths-that-will-not-die/
cbsnews.com/news/the-gender-pay-gap-is-a-complete-myth/
youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA
youtube.com/watch?v=CmJFcHSo1xY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we want equality
>gives them equality
>we don't really want equality
lol

kek

MUH INCOME GAP

Kek. They also want equal pay (they already have it) but expect the guy to still pay for everything. Its not equality its privileges with no responsibility.

What were you expecting from them, really

In the event of a real war those women aren't going to be deployed on the front lines in Siberia or assaulting a beach in the South Pacific like Normandy. They'll be pushing papers at home. It's a joke.

Its such a massive myth and the Dems rarely get called out for peddling it.

forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/12/dont-buy-into-the-gender-pay-gap-myth/#6a3625f74766

wsj.com/articles/the-wage-gap-myth-that-wont-die-1443654408

time.com/3222543/5-feminist-myths-that-will-not-die/

cbsnews.com/news/the-gender-pay-gap-is-a-complete-myth/

They ones whinning should be used as comfort women desu. I like how they ignore every man had to register just to vote.

i dont get this pic.

>americans invade siberia

lol

>every man had to register just to vote.
Mind Blown. I did not know this before.

What would you suggest instead, Stalingrad?

women wants same payment for a soft job in office like a men which works in coalmine.

i got one bulgarian guy which earns less then his wife cleaning stuff. but he does a dangerouse and undhealthy job.

Hahahahaha

you cant fight against canada, ...so invading siberia is like suicide.

You'd be surprised how much things have changed in the last 200 years.

They're obviously just being ironic.
Jeez, you guys...

Nothing new or surprising desu.

yeah, la cuca racha la cuca racha neenenene!

Try it fatboy

Who do you think we're sending to invade Canada?

The Chinese? Hispanics don't come here m8

This, too cold

Yep. My coworker and I had to tell our female coworker this the other day. Apparently a lot of women are ignorant to it.

I'd rather have based Mexicans tbqh

Would you do it for a Scooby Snack?

They are surprisingly competent fighters when led by Americans.

this woman knows what's up senpaitachi

youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA

youtube.com/watch?v=CmJFcHSo1xY

fuking muslims behead poor christian.

We mostly don't get the based ones just there fat, ugly and stupid garbage. There are some based ones but the're the minority.

>Male feminists

hahahaha

At least the ones we get manage to clean up the ghettos, even if they do put pinatas up afterwards.

>MRA are so emasculated they need women to speak for them
LMAO What's sadder is female MRA's get more views than male MRA's. They're pathetic.

women only listen to other women

Ehhh I live around them. They are less violent and don't smell but the're just as loud and messy and also have random wandering kids around (though the kids are usually polite). Its still infuriating when you pay a fuckton of taxes and half of them don't and others use EBT cards and can't speak English despite being here for years.

It's just a show, draft is no longer relevant

not that they'd get drafted to hazardous positions anyway, would still be men being meat shields in combat groups

Just need to convert them from catholicism to protestantism and that will all fix itself.

Yeah, poor people are not based.

Canadians are good people

So are we posting feminist memes?

Whenever a man says that stuff he's immediately ignored and negative assumptions are made about him in an attempt to discredit him without actually analyzing what he says. When a woman says it the same tactics don't work quite as effectively.

lol white people

I dunno, maybe. This whole thread is a dumpster fire. Do with it what you will.

if women are ever drafted they would just stay in camps or will only have logistic roles

>Americans don't know that English isn't the official language of their country

no they're not

they're all sandniggers

>logistic roles
What a weird way of saying they'd be cooking

Literally every feminist today

this is fake

do NOT respond to this

It is in multiple states and It should be federally as that's what everything is written in. Besides "Spanish" ranges greatly on where the're from. Some speak garbage Spanish and others speak broken Spanish because their native tounge is a native language.

>do NOT respond to this

how about using a gay to say this kind of stuff ? it worked pretty well washing away homophobic accusations in Orlando, all they had left was the "poor guy was being torn appart between religion and sexuality lead him to do this" card, which is way less effective

Women do listen to men. Both women and men don't listen autistic manchildren like you.

>others speak broken Spanish because their native tounge is a native language.
Even I don't see that kind of people here

Sorry, in 32 states and 5 territories including Puerto Rico it is the official first language.

>some soldier makes a joke about a woman
>women are triggered and get PTSD harder than a combat veteran
>purple hearts for everyone
>people decide that the colour purple is indicative of a purple-headed penis
>heart is something that men have, so hearts are patriarchal
>medals are changed to pink clitorises the size of your thumb
>men leave the military and stop enlisting
>women complain that there aren't enough men in the military anymore

You seem to be dismissing them and anyone labeled an MRA lmao

They usually are from Mexico. The're central Americans typically. They aren't the majority but they exist.

>English is the official national language in some of our states

>how about using a gay to say this kind of stuff ?
Actually that does work reasonably well. Based Milo.
>herp derp better try to shame this person into not expressing their opinion
So you make a point by exhibiting everything I just described? Nice work.

All the rights, none of the responsibilities

MRA and their ilk are dismissible people. They're feminist lite, the biggest difference is unlike feminists they don't accomplish anything and all sides laugh at them.

I like that you remember talking points and have no opinions of your own. Never change feminist. MRAs have been battling for our family court system here in Canada and it's been slightly successful in exposing unfair rulings and floating divorce's money for their children.

Lol dumb self absorbed cunt

Yay!

Canada!

We have draft for women too, but almost no one realises/knows this. I can't wait to see their faces when some war starts and and they find out

this satisfies me

I am curious, aren't women prohibited from walking around topless in the U.S.?

Not American but it's legal here, but no one does it

Thanks, but wtf was the "free the nipple" protests about then?

>walking around topless is legal
>nobody does it
>walking around topless is illegal
>women scream 'MUH SEXISM!' and get laws changed
>walking around topless becomes legal but still nobody does it
They just want to complain about things. They'll never run out of shit to complain about.

I blame patriarchy for denying men the right to see boobs

At 18 years old every man here needs to register for military service and sometimes have to pause education (happened to friend of mine) is they call you. But batshit feminists here, the type that institute masturbation class in public colleges, don`t see the hypocrisy in being against women equality in the military.

I for one just want to include because it`s the only way for people to care enough to stop obligatory service.

"exposing double standards" aka unwarranted self importance by attention whores

It is man's fault still, they would be stared at. Fucking males, all disgusting pigs

You're confused. MRA are feminists. I get the feeling you haven't battled anything, court systems overwhemingly favor women but that doesn't really matter since you won't ever get to the point of marriage, you can barely talk to girls.

why are you attacking the person rather than the point :D

But what double standards if it's already legal for them to walk tits out like men?

>The draft was ended when the United States military moved to an all-volunteer military force.
>However, the Selective Service System remains in place as a contingency plan; men between
>the ages of 18 and 25 are required to register so that a draft can be readily resumed if needed

It was something about "bawwww men will oogle at us if our tits are out!!!!"

>I have no real criticism of what the MRAS say but I'll criticize what I see as inaction and call him a virgin

This old bully tactic. You don't realize all the MRAs combined don't have the money of a single feminist organization or a single domestic violence shelter. Despite this they support men who can't pay for their legal fees and help appoint fathers better representation. I have a kid actually. As long as we're memeing, I thought the stereotype is that male feminists are beta orbiters who can't get women. Stay mad.

Fuck

>having a hole that bleeds every month is bravery

I'm not sure to be honest. I think they find it wrong that people aren't cool with females being topless in public. I think they realize they have no real battles left to fight that's why the feminists at UoT are so insane and protest even the most trivial things.

imagine

aahhh
just imagine

a world without women

>I thought the stereotype is that male feminists are beta orbiters who can't get women
But that's exactly what they are though.

It's legal here in NYC

I don't want a world without women though.

I try not to generalize but from my personal experience, it's true.

That's true though.
Most fags that went to Iraq and Afghanistan just sat on their ass all day and got their PTSD from running out of government issued twinkies for a week.