Which Firefox release do you use?

Stable, Beta, Aurora, or Nightly? Why?

stable, it's stable

is it me or are the last 2 releases of firefox really slow? I get really high CPU usage. both in windows AND linux.

only add-on is adblock plus. flash is disabled and wmp/drm plugins are also disabled.

Nightly, though with WebExtension and the new shitty theme, I may start use ESR.

Had the same problem. Nightly on Linux is really smooth.

Stable. FT DeepDark breaks on other releases and it's literally the only good theme for FF.

IceCat (based on the latest ESR)

quite good

stable

beta

gnu/freedom master race

>only add-on is adblock plus
Found your problem. Install uBlock Origin.

no wedextension version (it's currently on hold as it has shitty performance)

how do I get rid of these shit texts

Use the normal version then you fucking idiot

no ty memer

Then don't fucking complain your CPU is spiking because you voluntarily choose to use a shitty addon instead of a superior one.

ublock origin is a fork of ublock that is a for of addblock plus
4 times the regression from the original. leave summerfag

i need an answer to this too

None of the above. I use the oldest ESR still supported.

>why
Because I want to avoid their "features" the longest as possible.

>doesn't want super-fast firefox
lol just switch to chrome you dumbfuck

>super-fast firefox
Firefox 2 then?

opening facebook would make the ram usage shoot up to 1GB.
finally said fuck it and decided to try Opera.
loving it so for.
only downside is the lack of addons (compared to firefox)
couldn't find an addon that was on firefox called "remove-it-permanently"

dumb question here but is the difference between firefox and chrome THAT noticeable? i switched back to chrome after firefox started getting super slow. this was when i used ABP instead of ublock, could that be it?

>2017
>using SJWZilla
are you a motherfucking retard? do you like getting constantly blasted with fucking feminazi and diversity and anti-make messages, you stupid beta faggot???

4 times the progress more like
stop complaining about shit performance when you are deliberately using shit add-ons

Nightly on android, stable on linux.

How do you update nightly on linux? It doesn't seem to automatically download and update itself as the windows and android versions do. It doesn't update with the rest of the system either. Do you manually download the updates every day or am I missing something? This was basically the only reason I didn't stay on nightly on linux.

what's the alternative then, chrome?

lol

Chrome is also made by SJWs.
Just stick with firefox or forks. It's the only browser that cares about your privacy.

is there a good extension allowing custom keyboard shortcuts?

Aurora, it's more stable and faster than stable.

>being this new
Jesus Christ stay on Windows pleb.

holy shit, literal bullshit in the FUCKING STARTPAGE, welcome to the dystopia lads going full 1984 mode

Why would I use windows, fag? If you're not going to help then don't reply. You'll cut yourself on that edge.

>uBlock origin is fork of uBlock
yes, fork made by original author like month after giving the original repo to some French guy
since then uBlock origin is in active development and uBlock just takes the origin code and begs for donations

Why would anyone use anything but ESR?

Stable because there's no reason to use anything else unless you're a tryhard child, or an (actual) developer that needs to write code for upcoming releases of firefox

I run benchmarks and Ublock Origin is performing worse then ABP.

>update to dev 55.0b1
every single extension is now legacy

Nightly. To help them test new shit and improve faster

Nightly, but shit can't still utilize the addons

extensions.allow-non-mpc-extensions

Developer Edition. I've used it for awhile now and I've got it to work how I want it to.

>Using anything but ESR

JUST