Tech stickers Thread

Post laptop stickers

Other urls found in this thread:

unixstickers.com/stickers/software_stickers/eclipse-ide-software-shaped-sticker
unixstickers.com/stickers/software_stickers/bitcoin-digital-currency-shaped-sticker
unixstickers.com/stickers/linux_os_distribution_stickers/kali-linux-penetration-testing-logo-dragon-clear-sticker
unixstickers.com/stickers/hacking-and-security-stickers/reverse-engineer-sticker
unixstickers.com/stickers/coding_stickers/scala-language-full-logo-shaped-sticker
unixstickers.com/stickers/coding_stickers/127-0-0-1-localhost-shaped-sticker
unixstickers.com/stickers/hacking-and-security-stickers/nsa-inside-shaped-sticker
unixstickers.com/stickers/coding_stickers/javascript-language-coding-shaped-sticker
supporters.eff.org/shop/eff-sticker-pack
noonaco.myshopify.com/products/laughing-squid-8-sticker-pack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont have a laptop

My laptop doesn't have stickers

does anyone ever comment on your Sup Forums sticker?

You sure went overboard with those stickers. It's like you want to invite all the normies you ever meet to Sup Forums.

>normies
they are called normalfags you fucking redditor

>not having a sticker list in 2017
unixstickers.com/stickers/software_stickers/eclipse-ide-software-shaped-sticker
unixstickers.com/stickers/software_stickers/bitcoin-digital-currency-shaped-sticker
unixstickers.com/stickers/linux_os_distribution_stickers/kali-linux-penetration-testing-logo-dragon-clear-sticker
unixstickers.com/stickers/hacking-and-security-stickers/reverse-engineer-sticker
unixstickers.com/stickers/coding_stickers/scala-language-full-logo-shaped-sticker
unixstickers.com/stickers/coding_stickers/127-0-0-1-localhost-shaped-sticker
unixstickers.com/stickers/hacking-and-security-stickers/nsa-inside-shaped-sticker
unixstickers.com/stickers/coding_stickers/javascript-language-coding-shaped-sticker
supporters.eff.org/shop/eff-sticker-pack
noonaco.myshopify.com/products/laughing-squid-8-sticker-pack

I'll call them whatever I fucking want.

Who else /homemade/ here ?

hi

>autism

>underage b& who can't get daddy's credit card to order his stickers

you have to go back

/o/ pls go

>Stickers
No, they look retarded.

I used to print custom vinyls tho, they are surprisingly cheap ($2-3 top for a 13 in surface).
Hell, the guys at the store even placed them for free to save me the bother of dealing with bubbles.

Is that a hand about to finger a pocket pussy???

freetards talk shit about component purchases all the time and have $20 worth of stickers on their shitops. Fucking pottery

Implying I actually buy these

Nah my dude it's Run The Jewels

Jamal pls

>being this autistic

fuccboi

Nigger

Nigger

Nigger

I don't have any because I'm not a manchild

2l8

Not that autistic, I just pull the image off their site, paste it into GIMP and print it. Takes 2 mins.

>look at me!!! I have opinions and tastes xDdddd am so special

Well you're certainly showing your opinions and tastes by your incessant /pol posting and nagging, so I don't see what you're on about.

>look at my stickers!!!! Aren't I unique xdd

I bet you're just upset because you got bullied for your anime lunchbox in high school.
And I'm sure you have some product or item that shows your 'uniqueness', like a chinkpad or suchlike.

Respect for In Rainbows and RTJ

good bait