BitTorrent Clients

qBittorrent
Deluge
Transmission
Tribler
FrostWire

Which one's the best, Sup Forums?

I actually think that Tribler is a pretty interesting client.
It seems to be the only client that provides anonymity/privacy by default, without requiring a VPN.

The one that works. So all of them.

Transmission

rtorrent or gtfo

Anything with vi-like keybinds? I was thinking something like ranger or vifm but for managing torrents?

>linux only

>caring about security when torrenting
this meme needs to die
install utorrent 2.2.1

>proprietary

>qbittorrent
unless you have special, autistic needs
>deluge
old, slow & a memory hog
>transmission
if you're on linux and got it preinstalled
>tribler
Reskinned Miro. It sucks
>frostwire
see tribler description

qBitTorrent. Any other answers are trolls.

see

It eats up 300-350 mb of memory when it's downloading 5 torrents.

this, to my knowledge qBittorrent is the only one that features a built-in search engine.

Best fucking feature I've seen a long time! Make searching so much easier. I've got most of the unofficial engines are there any others (other than the big daddies rarbg, piratbay, etc.) That might be interesting?

Does nobody here use Tribler?
I want to know whether it's good or not

there are windows binaries

Using anything but qBittorrent for personal use is a meme. People that say they use something else are either regurgitating memes or stupid.

/thread

kTorrent has search too.
But why, when u have kind of metasearch engines like skytorrent.in which seems pretty good.

I've not used sky torrent, I'll have to check it out. Thank you kindlya

Deluge is alright. Don't use torrents that much anymore, because im trying to get ready for when torrents get cucked by the jews. I set up jDownloader with a shitload of proxies so I can just get shit from MEGA (find links on WarezBB or Reddit) and download them without paying for a subscription to MEGA. Works perfectly for me, is pretty much untraceable and will probably never get cucked until the site gets taken down.

>using public trackers
>ever
>EVER

unless you can set it up to search on private trackers you are on, then it's fine.