/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• MIXZA has finally realized that sharks are popular and their Micro SD cards memed because of it, releases a new line of MIXZA Shark products including some phone cases a new 256gb shark and a Shark SSD that only has the MIXZA logo I made a mockup SSD using the mousepad template I made a while back • user posts some very cruddy Chinese drill bits • user teases a package revelas its a bunch of earbuds • user gets a cheap IP webcam, gets Chinglish writing on the box • user opens up his new travel bag, it even fits his gamepad, a mouse and a Kobo • user can't stop buying electronics • user posts webm of his new Initial D toy car • user is unable to throw away chink packaging • $2 wireless mouse posted in the Hot Deals section of the /csg/ Discord • Another good buy is this reusable folding shopping bag, can take a lot of weight according to • Buy your summer chink shit items now so you get them in time • user gets some gloves, a replica knife and a bluetooth speaker Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Human-Centipede-3D-T-Shirt-Hot-Sale-Summer-Style-Pattern-Mens-T-Shirts-Fashion-2015-Slim/32441107572.html
aliexpress.com/item/Safety-Protector-Table-desk-Edge-Corner-Cushion-Guard-Strip-Bumper-Softener/32796665550.html
dell.com/support/article/dk/da/dkbsdt1/SLN99374/a-tingling-sensation-may-be-noticed-when-touching-metal-components-of-dell-devices-equipped-with-two-prong-ac-adapters---product-support-quick-note--psqn----136558?lang=EN
aliexpress.com/item/New-Orange-Pi-Zero-Set-6-Orange-Pi-Zero-512MB-Expansion-Board-Black-Case-development-board/32782429852.html?
amazon.com/Bush-Business-Furniture-WC94472-Series/dp/B000W8N2GY/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1497542482&sr=8-18&keywords=bbf+table&th=1
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Hot-Support-Comfort-Gel-Wrist-Rest-Pad-for-PC-Keyboard-Raised-Platform-Hands-Black/32435247369.html
aliexpress.com/item/ORICO-MPA-Mouse-Pad-Natural-Rubber-Cloth-Home-Office-Cloth-Natural-Rubber-Game-Mouse-Pad-Waterproof/32782801057.html
aliexpress.com/item/Cool-Jazz-Black-Gray-mixed-Dolch-Thick-PBT-104-87-68-61-Keycaps-OEM-Profile-Key/32783684013.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pray for vicky

Upload the photoshop project file for the shark SSD shop.

>unsuccessfully argues that RegOP is a paid Xiaomi shill for a year solid with no proof
>now trying to argue he's a paid Mixza shill testing product ideas on /csg/

The mental gymnastics is strong here.

Waiting for upload :^)

the redmi note 4 thing come rooted?

I need something to remove fucking in-APP-adds

>First he's a Xiaomi shill and now MIXZA

Which is it you butthurt faggot? Why does he even need to upload that file.

Still waiting for upload :^)

>RegOP uploads file
HURR FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG HE'S DEFINITELY A SHILL FAKE FILE
>RegOP doesn't upload file
SEE HE'S A SHILL HE WON'T PROVE OTHERWISE

Your tactics are stale at this point, it's always the same old shit repeated day in day out.

Is BananaPi any good compared to Raspberry Pi ? Is it worth it?

Waiting :^)

If you are looking for drill bits out of china, you get abject shit for anything you buy outside of tungsten carbide, for some reason, they have not figured out a way to make them cheap shit yet.

Yes, but software support has been dropped iirc.

Is chink "M" "L" sizes different from european sizes?

If I buy a "l" shirt I will get a kid-sized shirt?

get a orange pi instead, the H3 SoC they use will finally get ethernet support in 4.13.
That or get the patch that add it.

going up one size usually works
check the reviews, other people state their lengths, what sizes they bought, and how well it fits

>gearbest order makes 4 days from china to bucharest with postnl
>takes 16 more days for Romania post to deliver the parcel to my city which is less than 300 km away
Why is this shit allowed? Even Somalia probably has a better postal service at this point

somalia has better postal service becuase it isn't an irrelevant slav shithole

This link was delete for some reason.
Which tells me mods are watching this thread, but ignoring the shilling.
aliexpress.com/item/Human-Centipede-3D-T-Shirt-Hot-Sale-Summer-Style-Pattern-Mens-T-Shirts-Fashion-2015-Slim/32441107572.html

Do chinks have something I can put on my desk to stop killing my wrists?

Pic related, the edge of the desk is a torture device and I'm very close to throw this fucking thing into a dumpster.

aliexpress.com/item/Safety-Protector-Table-desk-Edge-Corner-Cushion-Guard-Strip-Bumper-Softener/32796665550.html

although i do not know how soft it is

Have you ever experienced some slight electric tingling when charging one of your chink devices?

I bought the Xiaomi Air and when it's charging I could swear I could feel a slight tingle when touching the back of the monitor.

Just got out a multimeter and it measures up to 0.2 mA on the side/back of the case when charging.

Might it be the shitty xiaomi charger with absolutely terrible 20 cent adapter they sent me? Already ordered a proper european charger that'll hopefully work.

Any reccomendations/ideas/experiences?

Feels bad man.

1. remove the fucking glass
2. get one of those huge custom mouse pads

I bought an Orange Pi Zero a little while back just to fuck around since I've never dealt with anything like them before and I've been curious about them, but I realized after I had already purchased it that there's no dedicated A/V port on either the main board or the expansion board. How can I get video off of this thing? There's a port listed as A/V but its only for a set of headphones. Maybe I'm just retarded and there's a cable for it that I just don't know about, but would anyone be able to give me a little advice, because at the moment I've got a ~$10 mini computer sitting on my desk not doing anything.

Does anyone have a usb soundcard recommendation? I remember some of the old ones which were recommemded started frying motherboards or something

My macbook air does that. It might be because the charger isn't grounded.
yeah that makes sense

Well, gluing it might be a problem.

I actually like this. I hate the fucking glass and the desk also.

Aren't chargers 'un-grounded' by default since they're mostly for double-insulated class-2 devices or did I understand something wrong here?

I mean, that's an obvious fault somewhere. Are you fine with that in your macbook?

I hate glass top desks. I bought a BBF table/ desk off of amazon and its been working really well.

Still ARM trash

Why is so hard to get a x86 version of that useless toys with sata and 1GB ethernet

Which model did you get, and what are you running on it?
I have a orange pi pc v1.2 (not the pc 2, the 1.2) and it has HDMI, SPI, and a jack audio output afaik.

probably you need one of these, they are like a buck or less

I'm at my parent's house right now and they don't want to throw it away, yet I hate it.

Around 1,5m long and less than 0,5 m width, meaning you have fucking no space on the y axis.

desu I'd get a RISC-V based one if there were SoC wich implemented the OS level instructions.

to

and in general do 2.4GHz mice work as bluetooth devices (ex for a phone or a tablet) or do they need these silly usb plugs to work? I'd like a mouse that'd work without a cable as I switch between my tablet and desktop a lot.

Because intel cannot into SoC.

I'm not really sure, but from what I've read online the magsafe charger the older macbooks use is supposed to be grounded. Usually I only get the electric tingling when it's plugged into an ungrounded wall socket.

And it doesn't really bother me. It's only noticeable when I rub my hand against the chassis. It feels like it's vibrating

>slight electric tingling when charging
It's common and not a problem.

dell.com/support/article/dk/da/dkbsdt1/SLN99374/a-tingling-sensation-may-be-noticed-when-touching-metal-components-of-dell-devices-equipped-with-two-prong-ac-adapters---product-support-quick-note--psqn----136558?lang=EN

How to plug those antique cables into a monitor built in the last decade?

the Zero, and I'm just trying to put some lame ass roms on it of old handheld games.
>aliexpress.com/item/New-Orange-Pi-Zero-Set-6-Orange-Pi-Zero-512MB-Expansion-Board-Black-Case-development-board/32782429852.html?

I'll look into one of these, it looks like what I would probably need.

Tell them you want to sell it on craigslist or something. Not saying this is exactly what you should get, but its what I have and the edges of it aren't a pain on my wrists and arms even after prolonged periods.
>amazon.com/Bush-Business-Furniture-WC94472-Series/dp/B000W8N2GY/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1497542482&sr=8-18&keywords=bbf+table&th=1

Will RegOP upload the shark ssd file?

Again what for

If I buy one of these and set it up, I probably won't even be using it at my desk. I'll have it set up at on my tv along with my consoles.

To disprove his status as a paid employee/contractor. How much money do you think these threads have directed towards ali/gb/tao/etc/ ?

Ha, what the hell. And people are find with that?

That looks really good.

I'm going to try fixing this one first, if I can't I'll get that.

I'm going to use a dremel on the edges and hang the monitor on the wall to gain some extra space.

dont they make Tvs with RCA ports anymore? wew

gel wrist pad, they are nice.

TVOUT appear to be somewhere in the 13 pin function header
Just stick a RCA plug on top of it in a breadboardy way, that should work. You'll probably also need to link the ground on the function header to the RCA ground.

We all know its Jack. I'm pretty sure you're the only one who cares though

Seeing as RegOP stalks his threads with mod support almost 24/7 I shouldn't be a huge inconvenience to upload a silly 1MB file somewhere.

This delay only looks like stalling tactics while he clears up the documents history...

Can't deny that Taobao is the Ultimate meme
Nothing remotely compares nor competes

If it is, is that going to turn you away from buying Chinkshit?

this really makes me want to learn chink
>inb4 that steel dude pasta
he was a whiny faggot that didnt know how to treat chinks.

Why, would that worry you?
I've been buying worthless shit from gearbest and banggood for a long, long time. Way before I came across these threads.

I've worked well paying jobs but I've never been wealthy and I like technology.

aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Hot-Support-Comfort-Gel-Wrist-Rest-Pad-for-PC-Keyboard-Raised-Platform-Hands-Black/32435247369.html

aliexpress.com/item/ORICO-MPA-Mouse-Pad-Natural-Rubber-Cloth-Home-Office-Cloth-Natural-Rubber-Game-Mouse-Pad-Waterproof/32782801057.html

This is what I got for comfy table

Btw did someone here ever ask for aliexpress discount and got it?

I want this but 2.5$ cheaper
aliexpress.com/item/Cool-Jazz-Black-Gray-mixed-Dolch-Thick-PBT-104-87-68-61-Keycaps-OEM-Profile-Key/32783684013.html
I even found someone selling it cheaper but not sure it is the same also it is suspicious listing because 5 "shops" have exactly the same description and pictures.

Well, either they don't know what it is and just don't worry about it because it's just a mild tingling feeling, or they are not so retarded that they can't understand that it's not a problem.

You can hook up a wire from the casing on the laptop to a water pipe or something like that if it bothers your tiny brain so much.

I'm the dude who bought the Orange Pi Zero on an impulse and talking about desks.
I feel the same way as you do. I just can't stop buying this useless shit.

user mentioned sellers price matching before.
I got a discount on a $10 item on ebay even though it was already cheaper than any of the chink sites. I'm sure even the chinks have high markups on lots of items.

Stop being a consumerist pig

Networking stuff arrived.
-Ugreen USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit dongle
-Intel Ultimate-N 6300

Raspberry pi , Orange pi or Banana Pi ?

I want to make a portable mini pc with a touchscreen attached

You're saying this in a thread that has previously vocally supported someone for requesting a refund for an autism spinner where a ball-bearing was lost.

Some posters here want to get something for free and will jump on any opportunity to do so, even if it means ruining an innocent chinese seller. Absolute jackals.

Anyone here ever buy magic proxies?

There's no point in arguing with you, you'll keep moving goalposts and keep trying to wriggle it into a argument of me being a shill somehow.

I just re-used the template for the mousepads which I made way back when sharks were still cheap, I simply traced the image of a shark card so anons could print custom mousepads. I then just photoshopped it onto a picture of a Samsung EVO ssd.

Hoarding useless shit just because ordering it online makes you feel good doesn't seem like a sane thing to do

Took you just as long to create that screenshot and upload to Sup Forums as it did to upload the orignal ps file. Status: confirmed

Why is every technical tutorial on YouTube made by some russian dude?

Why are Russians always tinkering with technology?

>technical tutorial
Like what?

They are tech geniuses .
:Nikola Tesla,D.Mi...

All true progress reached in the world is made by russians.

Good job proving his point you raging autismo

Why are your post always so shit?

Anyone has seen one of those huge mouse pad that usually have tits on them but SFW?
they look comfy but I don't want to lose my job

>TESLA
>Russian

You better be trolling

>Tesla
>A ruskie
>Serbian
>'meh all Slavs look the same'
Just like all Asians too huh? Kek

w a i t i n g : ^ )

You will still be "that guy" who has a mouse pad with perverted Chinese cartoons

Slav, ruski, who cares. Anything eastern bloc is the same tbqh.

Even romanians?

No, you're right. Those go in the below sub-human trash category.

Romanians not gypsies

Unlike you I don't lurk the threads 24/7 and stay up at 3am just to shitpost in a thread about Chinese wares.

could be a flat color, I can use my imagination, when I'm not looking at it I'll pretend my wrist is resting over my wifu's tits.

Well, I guess we can keep the non-gypsies in the other class if it makes you happy.

What the fuck the other thread is still alive. Anyway reporting this in.

Ausfag, I'm still waiting for dat upload

I don't trust the chinks to have a actually shipped their items when they say they have. But who knows.

> I'm sure even the chinks have high markups on lots of items
of course, most of the shit that you buy for 5 dollars probably cost like 0.20 cents to manufacture.
CAPITALISM HO

Yeah, but I mean the chink resellers on sites like ali and the like. Surely they are not actual factory outlets, and even if they were they would have to charge more than if they were selling in bulk.

Keep waiting then.

You already proved his point and you don't have any evidence to back it up, you won't drop this autistic vendetta so there's no point in him further engaging with you. What are you going to do with a psd anyway, slap pepe and wojak on there and make a shitty Chinese Shopping General SSD that nobody wants?

I am angry
ANGRY ABOUT LITHUANIANS

ANGRY ABOUT NORWEGIANS

ANGRY ABOUT AUSTRALIANS

Why are you so butthurt about RegularOP and anons that make video reviews?

And you're angry about some Scottish youtuber and the user who makes /csg/ threads. Don't you have other generals to shit up?

Because we can not achieve such quality and we are too shy.We love OP and video reviews but we act tsundere like our favorite anime characters.

>when you already recognize the postman motorcycle sound

Something to read and nice truly wireless earbuds
Buds are nice for 20 eurobucks

nice candyfloss keyboard, faggot

thx do u want to see my programming socks x_x