What is the best country and why is it Finland?

What is the best country and why is it Finland?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenni
instagram.com/annaemiliayy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No history
>No future
yeah no

Have you ever been to Finland?

Because a Finn created the USA with his swing vote?

No, but I really want to visit it

>one of the worst economies in Europe
>declining population
>sub-arctic climate an daylight hours in winter

no you, nigger

Finns are literal fucking niggers, lad

>"In wonderful savageness live the nation of the Fenni, and in beastly poverty, destitute of arms, of horses, and of homes; their food, the common herbs; their apparel, skins; their bed, the earth; their only hope in their arrows, which for want of iron they point with bones. Their common support they have from the chase, women as well as men; for with these the former wander up and down, and crave a portion of the prey. Nor other shelter have they even for their babes, against the violence of tempests and ravening beasts, than to cover them with the branches of trees twisted together; this a reception for the old men, and hither resort the young. Such a condition they judge more happy than the painful occupation of cultivating the ground, than the labour of rearing houses, than the agitations of hope and fear attending the defense of their own property or the seizing that of others. Secure against the designs of men, secure against the malignity of the Gods, they have accomplished a thing of infinite difficulty; that to them nothing remains even to be wished."

>le jelliness begins again

>le fantasy maymay

Is being a Finn a ... gift?

I'm afraid not, Pekka.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenni

It could be!

Yeah like those storyteller that used to write greatly about their hosts in the medieval times and shit, Urpo.

Why are you guys so cool

I want to visit the famous Finnish meme factories.

I have a grandma who lives in Finland, how do I find her?

>some say it's nice
>others say it's shit

What is it?

>why is it Finland
They keep babies in cardboard boxes instead of alligators where they belong.

Finn's spell Canada with a K so I hate them

Being cool but still warm is a perk tbqh. It takes thousands of years of evolving in four true seasons.

Nice shit.

i guess finland is decent country. i don't really have anything bad to say about it

I'm going to Finland for vacation in a week and I'll be staying with a Finn I met on here.

Will I be memed to death?

It's spelled with a K in most languages though

stupid faggot

K is a kooler letter.

k?

nope. memes are just memes so you won't get memed when they are just memes

He'll slit your throat while you sleep and wear your skin in a macabre attempt to be beautiful

I feel bad for the people who were not born finnish. But much love to you people. You are better people! Don't hate yourselves for that.

KÄNÄDÄ

>finnish humor

[spoiler]At least I hope so.[/spoiler]

How's the summer heatenings in Funland right now?
We're getting grilled over here, send help

>tfw you'll never have a chance with anna because she lives so far away from you

why even live :DDD

O Kanada, mein Heim und Vaterland!

Why Finland ??

It's quite alright. It was rainy day here in the ARCTIC FUCKING CIRCLE!!! Can you believe that?! But it was also warm so the rain doesn't bother me. Weather has been good this week. +10-20 c

It's been raining for 2 days

>heatenings
hardly

Its literally a fantasy with no base on reality. He didn't know who fenni were and what they did. He basically extrapolated that they would be the same as the people in far south were rumored to be because they were far north and Rome was in the middle and the middle of known world, which in essence makes it pure fantasy.

they live up north, it's to be expected

Wonder what happened to the facts posted by

Kanada please, you spell Suomi with F and other wrong letters.

Who is Anna ?

Deutschland and Suomi are pretty cucked by the world, nobody uses their real name.

>tfw you will never have a chance with anna even though she probably lives quite near you

Much more worse feeling.

Meme girl

instagram.com/annaemiliayy/

That's true for most countries though (Schweiz) and to be fair in the case of Finland it was officially called that long before it became a nation on its own and the Finnish language was codified.

Yep. I think only based Estonians with their Soome call us almost by our real name, can't think of anyone else. The rest use the Swedish name, not cool desu.

Fucking normies.

"Finland" originates from old Norse, not Swedish.

why is it that finns sound whiny and depressed when they speak english

>one of the worst economies in europe
Can someone explain this meme to me?

Who wants to visit Saint Petersburg?

>depressed
Because they are

>21

Her pussy's been fucked into oblivion already

Latvians and Lithuanians also, since they're basically Finnic slavs who got severely cucked

A-At least it's almost always a variation!(Switzerland ->Swiss->Suisse)

Me desu, just want to learn basic Russian first

Ah, I stand corrected. Can't say that we are any better with the country names, our neighbours include Venäjä (Russia), Ruotsi (Sweden), Viro (Estonia) and Norja (Norway, that's at least close to Norge)

Hol' up Sverige...

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S DEPRESSED

>Venäjä and Neuvostolitto

Pretty cute, are you actually just tsundere?

+20-30C

DELETE THIS!!!!

Then visit /mämmi/

FUG

:-------DDDD

>long faced girls

Just no, girls need to have some neoteny. Left one is objectively more attractive.

Hey, it'll be a pleasure for me to help you, I'm just bored.

at least finnish normies arent lower-class scum

Why do people always say "i really want to visit it"? Just fucking go and JUST DO IT

I'm afraid that I'll get stabbed. You guys hate swedes

we have no class at all

Just come to the southwest coast.

t. Fennoswede

I bet Helsinki will just be like any other capital in Europe, normie central.

No shitskins hopefully though.

Been there way back in the nineties and liked it. Should I come again in my summer holiday?

Yeah you'll be skinned alive. Don't come.

Will an American be welcomed in Finland?

No, fite me.

There are shitskins just like any other capital in Europe.

>no shitskin
Youll be disappointed. There used to be no shitskins. Now Helsinki is 1% shitskins. Still one of the best places in Finland though.

The swede-hatred is just a meme, we actually like you.

Can you even understand a scanian accent?

>No shitskins hopefully though.

There are both shitskins and shitskin-enablers. The best thing that could happen to this place is if someone would clean it with napalm.

Nigga we watch SVT. Swedish dialects aren't a problem.

Yeah better watch out, the moment you set your foot on this land you'll be killed

>implying anyone can

Its basically the same mongering that the Danish do.

It's just talking about diarrhea and shit and farts.
Ylilauta is the place where the memes come from. Right now it's a shit hole because the master brought the namefags back. And I mean like an hour ago.

Too late. Gypos are camped out in front of the train station always.

Yeah sure, why not? Tho a lot of have changed, we have dirty muslims and hipsters now .

So if I were to visit learning Finnish would be a must right?

nobody really hates swedes, we just don't like that swedish is obligatory in school.

it depends.
some americans are too loud and obnoxius/ ready to ask personal questions too quickly. others are nice and they'll ofc be welcomed.

MFGA!!!!

That's probably native English speaking immigrants or something.

Most younger people know and understand English.

Will I get in trouble if I bait them?

For the most part, I'll be staying in Lathi, anything noteworthy about it?

ofc not wtf.
most people are fluent in english, even though our pronounciation is usually a bit strange.

That would indicate native English speakers.

That's first language.

Pretty much everyone below the age of 50 speak English in the Nordic countries. On a side note, if you're going to places like Åland knowing Swedish would be more beneficial.

How do you not know where your grandmother is?

Nope, we all speak English. Some worse than others but still. English is often refered as the third domestic language. Of course it's polite to learn some basic hello's and so on, but not a must.