Just got a ton of pen testing shit from hak5 including a yagi antenna and a wifi pineapple; what should i do first!?!?

Just got a ton of pen testing shit from hak5 including a yagi antenna and a wifi pineapple; what should i do first!?!?

why do you need a kit to test a pen?
just get a piece of paper or napkin and scribble to see if it works

Kek

Hack your own stuff

ok, what kind of attack should i try first?

4g or wps

lol do not bring that pineapple anywhere near a competent person- because there are automated tools to brick them.

you can do those with just kali pretty simply

is there anyway to fight those tools that?

>hak5
I like watching their segments, I remember I bought alfa ap151u and flashed pineapple on it, and remember using my tablet to control it.

When I realized it was openwrt, I decided to look for openwrt devices myself, and start doing stuff myself.

My go to openwrt router is
>tp-link mr3040
Been looking at these gl.inet routers that have dual ethernet (be able to perform wired mitm attack) and has 64mb of ram, hell some have rp-sma connector on them, too.

To be quite honest, you probably had better time getting raspberry pi model 3 flash kali linux on it, and use atheros chip wifi adapter (tp link 722n) and do it that way.

This is my EDC for my stuff.

Dope af.

> what should i do first!?!?
Install Kali os, and test your router.

I havent bought newer pineapples, but is that a thing now? I figured pineapple was strictly on openwrt.

Go to hotel.
Set up free "hotel" wifi hotspot
Capture all packets
Profit

Cool yagi OP

the rest is memes though

Kali just for the tools that that might not be included in pineap.

Hak5 makes garbage skid shit for retards who want to roleplay as w hacker

>the rest is memes though

Not worth the price? I just perused the webstore, and the prices seem about right no?

>garbage skid shit for retards

So I'm their target market?

>I like watching their segments, I remember I bought alfa ap151u and flashed pineapple on it, and remember using my tablet to control it.
That spic woman is fucking retarded. She doesn't know shit about anything. You can tell all her command line videos are heavily scripted and the examples she presents are beyond basic and no one uses them that way.

ANyway, Hak5 are hacks.

Same fag you replied to, I don't buy into their products, their products are literally DIY for the lazy, except bash bunny, and lan turtle..

as you can see in my image I rather DIY, and understand it better. to an extent I guess.

you could basically buy any arm board under

do a youtube review

>4g
Wat? You mean like LTE signals?

Have you considered the Mikrotik mAP? It's a tiny little AP that can run off MicroUSB power, and runs RouterOS.

Penfag here, had a good kek

from the thumbnail I thought I was looking at bags of drugs and paraphernalia

I guess I'll ask this here. I would like to have a backup connection, in case mines is ever down or I want to be a bit more anonymous when browsing.

How would I go about taking wi-fi from neighboring homes or other places with password protected connections?

Kali Linux + atheros WiFi chip in promiscuous mode to deauth your neighbor while he's on his wifi.

Then use kismet (preferably on another wifi in promiscuous) to capture his reconnect handshake.

Then use that + jacktheripper to get his password.

Or just use wifite and be patient.