Europeans virgins

Is it really that hard to loose your virginity in europe/asia?
I see a lot of threads of europeans complaining that they are still virgin,but here in Brazil is quite rare to find a 18+ virgin male.I mean even if you are ugly, manlet or whatever you can still get laid easily since most wommens are promiscuous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMLjVaJRUC8
youtube.com/watch?v=quJ5DHH_ahc
youtube.com/watch?v=KP8-3hY9Vxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Getting fucked up the ass when you're 12 doesn't count Pablo

The thing is that women are having sex with the immigrants.

I'm not a normie

What if I fucked the 12 year older?

yeah but your country also has children openly sniffing glue and selling sex. its easy if nobody has standards at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMLjVaJRUC8

Being virgin has always been a Sup Forums meme.

19 years old kv reporting in

Sure,but I am talking about middle class and upper class brazilians since I dont know any poor slum dweller

Impossible.Do you have Hiv or some cronical disease that screws your life?

>having sex
degenerate

it's kinda hard to lose it before 18 here. After that people usually go to live to other cities for the universities and getting some whore to fuck isn't really hard.

t. 22 yo virgin

You underestimate the power of autism

okay that sounds alright. iunno we don't have latin american charisma like this

youtube.com/watch?v=quJ5DHH_ahc

lmfao since brazilians seem to have an asian fetish here's an asian american girl. also your people are literally the biggest le merchants, making your poor people into a fucking tourist attraction.

youtube.com/watch?v=KP8-3hY9Vxw

well,autism is considered a cronical disease

Having sex as a young man WITH A WOMAN in this country is basically impossible if you're not amazing looking.

Complete opposite with men.

No.

It's fucking hard for gays though since everyone is still in the closet except for older guys.

Pretty fucking hard senpai.

Brits are all hyper chads or autistic betas with not really much middle ground.

It's hard to lose your virginity in any country if you're a shy beta who never leaves his house though.

Why? How old do girls tend to lose virginity in your country?

It's not really hard to lose your virginity here, but your family and your friends will look down on you if you choose a bad girl (ugly, no job, no education etc.). So that's why male don't really dare to get rid of their virginity. And even if someone has found a good girl, then he has to build a relationship with her first. Black people fuck earlier here though, but that's in their culture.

Won't happen unless you're model tier and know sluts or are in a relationship. And no one really talks about it anyway.

If they don't want to get out of there, we might as well make some cash with them. Rio is a hellhole really.

Damn, only 1.50 for some sex. I know where i'm going for my next vacation.

It's not a low price considering who you will be fucking and where

25 yo virgin reporting in
Not really that hard, according to my personal experience most people lose their virginity at 15-16 in Spain. However you risk dying a virgin if you are ugly, which unfortunately is my case, but that's the same everywhere.

I literally avoid connecting with people, so I'm not really doing much to break this celibacy of mine.

I'm pretty autistic. That, and my body also looks weird. I have strikingly feminine midsection, which I fucking hate.

It's not that hard to get laid in Europe tbqh

We're just a bunch of spaghetti spewing spergs

are you me? lol

Just from your post I can tell you are severely autistic

Oh congrats with that I think you should become a doctor then

actually I don't think you should become a doctor because my therapist said I'm not autistic so you're actually wrong about your '''diagnosis'''

I literally lost my virginity at 14 but still feel forever alone and been on an 8 month long dry streak. My longest time with no pussy since losing it has been 3 years, so if you think being an autistic fag is bad trying being bi polar and switching from Chad to beta all the time and knowing what you're missing in your beta days.

I can't even tell if these posts are bait anymore or if the normies really do believe this stuff unironically.

it can legitly be normie mentality
some normies think about themselves as the center of the universe and everything bad that happens to them is worse that if something worse happened to someone else