>gigabyte b350 mobo
No.

get asus b350 prime plus it's better

Why is that?

Why

Oh and I forgot, asus gtx 1070 rog strix

I have this mobo, but mATX version.
I had problem with it.
Not able to boot ubuntu 16.04.2LTS (other distros boot just fine), so I'm on arch now.
Not sure if this is mobo related or linux kernel (most likely mobo..?), but can't get lm sensors to work, so no support for linux sensors yet.
Didn't like BIOS very much...
Other than that, it's OK, I guess.

Gigabyte is a bad choice for low-end motherboards (meh features for the price and shitty BIOS). Go with an Asus Prime B350-Plus or Asrock B350 K4.

p.s. inb4
>well maybe it's not the mobo's fault but ubuntu..?
nah, read on the internet, apparently this happens only on gigabyte.

I just built a very similar rig.
>MSI Mortar B350
>Ryzen 5 1600
>Corsair Vengeance 16gb 3000MHz
>600W EVGA PSU
>Phanteks Pro M Case
>MSI GTX 1060
>250 SSD

I was able to use credit card rewards and amazon credit card bonuses to get it down to $520. Shit is tight my friend, I wanted to splurge for the GTX 1070 but didn't have the cash.

>600Watt PSU
>System consumes about half
Fucking retard

>no gpu
ryzen doesn't have integrated graphics

Free same day day shipping from amazon, mail in rebate, and it was fully modular you brainless cumstain. Not to mention if I consider overclocking, liquid cooling, and upgrading my video card I'd much rather have the extra power and not need it than the other way around. But right the wattage on the box is all that matters. You are a complete fucktard.

read the thread

>Posts a non argument
Fucking retard

Nice bait fuckwit

Make sure you do lots of kegels so the next time someone blows you the fuck out they at least get a semblance of sensation from your cavernous anus.

bc it's have better VRM'S

you realize that it doesn't go to waste anyway? It's better to spend some money on a good quality PSU with some additional power available if needed than to buy a 300 watt diablotek with no pfc.
Not to mention the rating and efficiency.

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

You're satisfied with the 1060? I've been holding out for the 580 but I don't know how much longer I can wait