Alright Sup Forums, how do I learn to hack?

Alright Sup Forums, how do I learn to hack?
I can already disassemble programs and change memory values, but how do I progress from here?
I want to do that NSA shit - high level security penetration.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HackerExperience/comments/2h7qkq/beginners_guide_from_start_to_29_cracker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please go away

come on man

HowToHack/

You think you are cool because you don't want to answer the question, but the truth is that you can't answer it, because you're a noob.

Go download hacker evolution on steam
You're welcome

>I want to do that NSA shit - high level security penetration.

I gave your mum a pretty high level security penetration, I'm sure she'll have tips for you

The sad, boring truth about hacking, is that it doesn't matter how good your network, coding, or exploit skills are. Unless you find your own zero day, 99% of hacking is social engineering. it's not what you think it is. it's mostly emailing, phishing, and a brief amount of time where you actually get to have fun and program something malicious, or rooting around in a penetrated system.

cybrary.it

>I can already disassemble programs and change memory values

Now you change them util your program crash.

t. never went wardriving with a cantenna

So what the hell do those "security analysts" and "software engineers" do at the NSA and CIA?
Restart servers and write beurocratic programs?

T. Thinks using his pineapple is hacking
Fuck off skid

They research for new backdoors to later demand software companies implant themselves. Not a joke, remember RSA and Apple (which they refuse).

What authority does the NSA hold over a private company?

seriously go here, they know more than us idiots. some autist here will just tell you to use kali

Thank you!
What about crybrary.it?

That's actually the first time I heard of it, but here's another resource

reddit.com/r/HackerExperience/comments/2h7qkq/beginners_guide_from_start_to_29_cracker/

I don't remember the details but they use the Patriot Act as an excuse to get away with everything.

Actually learn ASM not just oh I used IDA and cheat engine I'm a hecker.
Look into crackme's and CTFs to practice
Look up common exploits like stack overflows, massaging the heap for heap overflows, string format vulnerabilities, etc
Look into fuzzing since it's the hot thing right now

If you have to ask you're too retarded to do it though.

"Look up"
Exactly what I wanna know - some good sources.

You fucking idiot. I told you all the shit you need to learn and you need more? You won't make it.

>trial and erroring shitty books and online courses is the way to go
Whoa... so this... is the power... of the IC

kys

it's not 1985 anymore
if you're not an expert in the field already you should look for something else

Check out overthewire.com or some really basic stuff, and its a fun way to learn or brush up on things. I want to build a new rug for fuzzing but i dont know much about how it works other than the basic concept of it, like i dont know how to set it up or anything but i ve seen the tools in various distros. Good luck user

y-you too