INDIANS

Stop making IT tutorials. You're horrible at explaining things, and your video quality always sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1OpAgZvYXLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kpt0u2hvmME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why not,

INDIANS, please keep making IT tutorials so you get better at explaining things and can keep improving the quality of the videos?

They're not for us, it's for the army of poos taking are jobs

>stop helping people out in their time of need
LOL ok

they're not helping though, think of all the electricity, bandwidth and disk space that gets wasted so these assholes can make worthless videos of intelligible gibberish begging for likes and subscriptions.

they're making more of an effort than you are at helping people, though

>need to learn how some shitty bespoke software that no one uses for some bullshit educational purpose
>only youtube video is a grim-accented Indian with "Recorded with HyperCam" dead center
>can't understand a fucking word he's saying

I fucking hate street shitters do goddam much.

Take into account how many people are lazy fucks who dont care or dont want to listen.
Im basically wasting time on idiots.

It's so embarrassing to see these worthless cretins filming their ugly brown hands unboxing their latest cheap piece of shit disposable Android phone.

Take into account how many people are put off by your atrocious grammar.

While I appreciate their interest in making videos and helping people yes their video quality is 100% s*** all of the time

Lmao just look away nigga , stop getting TRIGGERED

guys, trust me: the Indian joek is played out nobody thinks its funny anymore, theres tons of indians in cs and we're pretty much well liked and accepted at this point

I literally scan IT tutorials on YouTube by looking at the channel name, and if it's something like Vaibhav Rashavi, I move on to the next one.

The number of these terrible videos makes it hard to find the non-poo ones that contain understandable clear spoken english

>are jobs

You deserve to lose yours.

>said the unshowered greasy indian from his cubicle people hold their breath when walking past so they don't vomit while wearing shitty ripped jeans and a dirty t-shirt to his copy and paste monkey job at Qualcomm where he wonders why the other engineers complain about his lack of professionalism.

People should stop making video tutorials in general.
>well-written tutorial with pictures if necessary
>takes me 5 minutes to understand
>less bandwidth used
>video tutorial
>unnecessary intro and other bullshit
>uhh-uhh-uhhh-errr
>20 minutes and sometimes it isn't very clear

faith in humanity :)

keep it up user, we need more like you

this is mostly true of all tutorial videos online

I mean most how-to videos, or "the right way to ____" videos are made by complete amateurs who have only done that task maybe once before, if you're lucky.
usually videos like that just show the most likely beginner mistakes and how somebody else made them

still useful but I'd rather watch a seasoned professional make it look easy

americans are truly pathetic. they need people to come from other countries just to fix their shitty companies.

Give a couple examples of what you're talking about because as we all know some autists on here wouldn't be happy with Bjarne or Dijkstra video tutorials because >accents and goto isn't that harmful right? And what about esoteric detail x? even though core concepts are fine

>Stop making IT tutorials. You're horrible at explaining things, and your video quality always sucks.
lies

based venkat
youtube.com/watch?v=1OpAgZvYXLQ

we don't though, big companies ship you over because they can pay you less. they tolerate your incompetence and inconvenience all your american coworkers because of greed.

Indian tutorials are better than no tutorials. Scott from leveluptuts is my favorite tutorial guy though

youtube.com/watch?v=kpt0u2hvmME

nice dubs

thank you for spreading some positivity on this shitty site, user.

>we're

Greetings sir, please kindishly do the needful and neck yourself.

you have to go back

>not being able to distinguish between an indian and an arab
american education

How about actual pajeet (east indian) and someone attempting to make a tutorial for an english audience

>Google IT problem
>First page filled with blogs
>Whole article filled with broken English that barely makes sense
>Picture of a pajeet with a quote about how much they love technology
>Click back button to find an actual solution

you have to go back

+1 from me.

wasn't it enough to flame in the Youtube comments? Now you come here making a thread to bitch around with. Make better tutorials yourself first, then start to complain on YOUR youtube channel ;)

T H I S

also quit calling my phone trying to get my card information

I don't know if your statement is true, but even if it is, bad video quality videos are always better than nothing

Its extremely true, they compensate for bad grammar with BOLD HUEG COLORFUL FONTS and bullet lists.

every single data structures video is made by a filthy retarded indian
god fucking damnit

>stop helping people out in their time of need
>indians
>helping.

>taking are jobs
>are

You don't deserve a job.

That mustache made me cringe in anticipation of a thick Indian accent.

Was pleasantly surprised.

Oh yeah, we absolutely love the smell of curry and armpits wafting from your cubicle

>narrated with notepad
>user types at single digit wpm
>attempts to correct errors

JUST FUCKING WRITE IT ALL OUT

Honestly, Indian IT tutorials give me flashbacks to the 00s and Spryciarze.pl. Every tutorial there had a 007 Sound System song, every frame of the video looked like a jaypeg, and all of them had the author write his instructions out in a Notepad window.
I don't see these things anymore.
I retain the hope that Indians will grow out of this as we Poles have.

>Honestly, Indian IT tutorials give me flashbacks to the 00s and Spryciarze.pl. Every tutorial there had a 007 Sound System song, every frame of the video looked like a jaypeg, and all of them had the author write his instructions out in a Notepad window.

Agreed. I can't understand anything in their accents. And they always have terrible mic placement which doesn't help.

It all just sounds like a bunch of hubbity bubbity to me, regardless of language.

KINDLY

poo in loo my friendo

unironically upvoted

I hate that dudes faggy lisp. Content is legit tho.

take a (You) worthless baiter

Fuck off shitter.