I want to impregnate a Portuguese woman. Who can I do it?

I want to impregnate a Portuguese woman. Who can I do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/carolinavneto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RARE
A
R
E

Just darker Argentina

I want to impregnate an Argentinian women. Who can I do it?

How many people did you kill as a child?

None familia

and as an adult?

Hello.

R u gril?!

Tell her you're her cousin.

Yes, but I have a feminine penis. I'm also a lesbian.

Did you immigrate to el murderdor?

post pics, faggot

Of whom?

of you, fag

IS THAT mia khalifa ?

Post cute bepis :3

>Portuguese trap

Not bad. Either way, there's hot pockets around so share Skype with everyone and deliver desu senpai

>have feminine penis
>be lesbian
You are dense.

instagram.com/carolinavneto/

no

She's just a fat whore, I can't understand Sup Forums fixation with her.

WEW
E
W

Thanks homie

kinda average, family

Me too.

As for your query: no clue. Don't be a retard. Well - actually... be a retard. Be as retarded, superficial and empty-minded as you can. That's the perfect recipe for your typical portuguese woman's perfect man.

If, after a few weeks/months, you've not suffocated under the crushing realization that you've partnered a brainless creature devoid of thought-process or interests relating to something other than hedonistic bullshit or pop culture, congrats; you are retarded.

She's not even that good, yank. She's below-average, actually. Well below average.

t. Low-test betacucks

>That's the perfect recipe for your typical portuguese woman's perfect man.
>If, after a few weeks/months, you've not suffocated under the crushing realization that you've partnered a brainless creature devoid of thought-process or interests relating to something other than hedonistic bullshit or pop culture, congrats; you are retarded.
For vapid whores, maybe.

Argentina and its evil twin meet again

me too

>not having foot fetishist gf

Did you gain a taste for fatties after you watched your mother walk out of the shower or something?

That's such an adequate way of describing the general portuguese population. I've yet to come across a woman who's not mindbogglingly vain.

I was recently introduced to a twenty-something year old by a friend of mine. She's five years older than me. My friend met her at those stupid fucking coffee shops the "intelligentsia" goes to to discuss literally the same matters the "pleb" delves on, except it's under heaps of social make-up.

When I talked to her, I felt like I was laying out words that were only to be met with social buzzwords and verbatim expressions. She was trying to push me into talking about myself, but that's where my autism kicks in; I don't divulge everything regarding my life at a whim, like most.

moar please

How do I get Argentinian gf? Brazilians are easy because they're not white, but argentinians are whiter than us

I'm half Portuguese, half Icelandic.. Pls don't impregnate me Manuel!!!

Too late, bb