Using technology

Using technology.

How do you make your room as "fresh" as possible?

Meaning good smelling and extra clean?

bumpy bump

I shower

Generally showering and removing the piss bottles works

pee everywhere u can

stop being a neckbeard
clean it
throw out garbage
use fresh linens

Vacuum room.
But dust settles way to quick to stay clean.

> good smelling
Evaporate / blow extra scent molecules of whatever scent you find pleasant into the air.

> extra clean
Air filters. But unless you're allergic or live in a heavily polluted city you don't need one.

so none of you guys know how to make your living space clean?

lol

I'm big on candles and wax burners for a good smelling house, occasionally a fabric refresher or steaming for furniture.

I have an oreck air purifier that's meant for when I smoke weed in the room. Works surprisingly well.

Shower. No food in my room besides water. Clean my bedding every two weeks.

Don't store your cum rags in your closet.

#1 cause of indoor air polution in western world but ok

clean linen, vacuum, dust once every month. Also if this is for a chick, for some reason high quality/threadcount hand towels and sheets is a big win and handsoap

I don't understand why but w/e penis

Does surprisingly well mean it is virtually gone, or just smells significantly less?

open a window for fresh air every once and a while, also letting in direct bright sunlight has antimicrobial properties. store dirty laundry outside bedroom. clean bed sheets occasionally. clean yourself occasionally. you can bring in a houseplant too, never hurts.

I open the windows at night, shower, and clean daily

Dispose of your cum rags after use

Scents just cover up the underlying problem. Clean. Dust stuff. Vacuum your carpet. Wash your floor. Clean your sheets.

If your room is wicked nasty, set aside a day for this.

-Open your windows
-Bring a temporary trash can into your room
-Discard ALL trash, empty liquids into a drain first
-Pick up all your stray tchotchkies/anime figurines, I mean nothing on the floor
-Get a dry rag and high dust, work from the top of your room down, hit all horizontal surfaces
-Vacuum your carpet, move furniture to get everywhere
-If your room has an ambient odor you can't identify, go rent a rug doctor and shampoo your carpet. Again, move furniture and get everywhere
-Get a damp rag and a dry one, wipe down your walls. Go a little extra with this if you smoke or vape
-Wipe down your desk with a damp rag
-Get some Windex and newspaper, clean your windows and mirrors
-Strip your bed
-Vacuum your mattress
-Wash your bedding
-Put pillows in a trash bag, use a vacuum attachment to suck air out until fully compressed, rotate the pillow and repeat
-Wash all your dirty laundry. Not sure if it's dirty? Shove your nose in it. If it smells, it's dirty.
-Shower
-Make your bed
-Find some candles you like, apple is a good scent. Burn these a couple hours daily

Upkeep
-Shower daily
-Don't bring food or drink into your room
-Dust, wash bedding, and vacuum weekly

Bonus round:
-Look up Marie Kondo and cull your possessions
-Get an air filter. None of that ionic breeze shit, that kills everything rubber

I am wondering also. How good does this work? I live with my parents (going to college) but they hate weed and the smell of it.

can you not just use edibles or a vaporiser/MFLB+sploof?

Doesn't have the same A E S T H E T I C

oh yeah I know man 420 blaze it smoke weed every day know what I mean? fat blunts and big bongs weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
marijuanaaaaaaaaaaaaa
weeeeeeeed
high
420 yo

>edibles
Well it would have the same issue. Would create a lot of smell to make them.

>vaporiser/MFLB+sploof
I could, I could. But how much weed does it save, and is the high comparable or better?

The vaporizer high is much better, use less weed and it doesn't (read barely) smell. Would still recommend doing it out a window or something.

I normally always get a headache from smoking, maybe the vaporizer would help with that.

As long as it doesn't smell a lot I'll be fine.

I'll invest in one soon! Just need a cheaper source of pot and I'll be set.

Stop masking the odor with perfumes or candles, holy shit.

Activated charcoal, vinegar (leave it for half a day when you go out)

This.

If oder is in bedding or carpet apply baking soda to carpet and mattress, then let set for twenty four hours. Afterwards vacuum until all is removed.

Works well.

Leave an open box in your room to help absorb oder and moisture too.

Dirty clothes are the main thing that makes my room stink.
Also, bringing dishes back out to the kitchen ASAP is very important.

1. Vacuum (or sweep if bare floor)
2. Throw out garbage
3. Wash bedsheets and clothes
4. Shower your entire body
This is the basics. More detail is suggested in thread.

If it still smells, call your local home repair guy to get rid of the mold off your wall

Invest in a high quality vacuum. Miele is a marvel of German engineering. An expensive vacuum makes a big difference in regards to indoor air quality.

Also spray vinegar on everything tile or laminate to prevent mold. That's not really technology though.

Its not cig smoke so it ain't shit as long as its not to mask anything and you cough up the cash for a good air filter

Vacuum, shower, open window for fresh air, wax burner occasionally.
Hope this helps.