/brit/

pakis edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J9Lm4YpUtMM
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4oe57n/mp_jo_cox_dead_after_shooting_attack/d4c1ll3
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3G_8ekaiL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT'S COMING HOME

*goes up for a header*
MINE!
*elbows my man*

Copa America is coming home lads

Soviet Union

Saya

>if he kicks it to the other side of the pitch, I'm not sure who it is, he's open

memes a un costado: como le puedo hablar a una mina que no conozco?
ya me acepto en face

Brexit?

all in voters have never had a real job in their entire life

I come to your team and fuck shit up, I'm David Moyes

"Why didn't he just play it to the other wog? Stupid fucking paki" - Tony Pulis on the Turkish counter attack

>breitbart london editor reads Sup Forums
kek

NAZI PUTO

why is that funny?

I've got £250,000 of investment money here waiting.

You have 1 post to convince me that your business is worth my cash.

yes

other way around silly, they are the middle classes and the unions you know, the people that run everything.

I love meine Fuehrerin!

i can double your investment every day

If dubs, Spain win by 5

Terrorism in the streets

please do not muscle in on my gimmick

>breibart editor is paki

wat
isn't he anti islam?

LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS

JAJAJAJAJAJA

Woad. Buy property in rural western france as its cheap. Grow fields of woad and sell it, current price £600 a kilo.

girl here, AMA

This is my ideal looking wife/gf

I'm 6'4 AND a brick shithouse

There must be some kind of way out of here.

are remain voters are liberal arts and women's studies students

FUCK OFF

Anyone here know much about music festivals? I need some info

in voters are stupid and gay

i have work experience as a dishwasher

yeh

>ETHNIC SWEDES

so fla tchested basically

I'm in

I'm out

The stories and informationn posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

you won't regret it

garlic bread is the future

not an argument

A ESTEE..... LO MATAMOS EN LA PROVINCIA AJJAJAA

bit young for twinks, no?

okay but why is that funny?

"If he goes down like a fucking shirt lifter one more time I'm gonna break his knees at half time and give him something to cry about" - Tony Pulis on Champions League winner Sergio Busquets

What if I told you there isn't?

fucking hate tripfags
'le im and oldfag tho xD part of /brit/ culture :p'

se lleno de mexicanos esto

tu quedate paragua de Sup Forums yo me voy

>girls with tongue piercing trying to give you a blowjob
bit annoying really

Goyim, you don't start with full blown naked twinks on Sup Forums. Have you learned nothing?

You ease the heteronormies into it. And twinks are pretty gross btw.

seeing an underage twink tonight

>de gay

FOP

youtube.com/watch?v=J9Lm4YpUtMM

is mc terminator classic british culture?

What's it feel like?

Vete de aqui cabron, esto es un hilo mexicano sin aguante.

How long do the "sets" usually last?

For example, on one of the days there is a band on at 6pm, and then the next band on that stage starts at 8:30pm. I'm guessing the second band doesn't start immediately after the first because they'll need to setup, so how long do you think the first band's set will up?

any recommendations for any /comfy/ games?

just want a prolonged distraction from my boredom and meaningless existence

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense

My life is so empty it's sad.

I'm just existing for the sake of it.

reminder jo was killed because she shut down the killers mental health program. according to local muhummad

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4oe57n/mp_jo_cox_dead_after_shooting_attack/d4c1ll3

Skyrim

>I'm 19 years old.
>I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.
>I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.
>I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.
>I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.
>Both my parents are alive and in good health.
>I have no regrets.
>I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.
>I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.
>I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.
>I will live a good life at your expense

most city builder games

starbound

>the alt-right adopts a house negro

meinkraft

gymkhana session in tesco car park tonight with the lads

if anyone's in weymouth then come along, don't bring anything bigger than a 1.4

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

deltete this

>using reddit as your source
kys

>dat effortless goal

Fucking hell spain

couple of hours.

bands can set up in minutes.

>Pookey

>the city of Turkey

>POOKEY

>engines the size of a jug of milk

I'll delete you mate

sunless sea, its hard but slow and very atmospheric

dominion4 :^]

Have we started the fire?

Thinking about offing myself again lads

remember the times before yanks became tourettes victims when it came to saying cuck? they were slightly more bearable then

I am 27 years old and a virgin
No girl has ever looked at me like this.
It isn't fair. Why would she look at this...brute... Ivanovic like this while ignoring cute and nice guys like me? Ivanovic is a disgusting Serbian thug. All Serbians are disgusting animals. Ivanovic was probably laughing at the QPR fans because they threw lighters at him, he is a Serb, he knows that you should set paper on fire with the lighter then throw it at the players then set the stadium on fire. He was laughing because he is a Serbian disgusting animal who thinks the QPR fans are acting too civilized. Does this girl not know about the genocide of the Bosnian people? My people? By scum like Ivanovic?

The little slut. How dare she. I hope sitting in that moist soggy seat from her disgusting loose vagina made her uncomfortable just like my people are forced to lie down in moist and soggy mass graves. Except instead of being surrounded by worms she is surrounded by ugly inbred British QPR fans. I hope she feels guilt when she eventually learns about the Bosnian genocide, which she probably never will as an uneducated slut who needs to learn only to play with her hair. She does not learn about our suffering.

I hope when she looks at IVANOVIC's fat ass she knows that that 20 years ago that ass would probably be sitting on a pile of genocided children crushing them into the dirt. I hope when she looks at Ivanovic's ripe asshole she knows that 20 years ago that asshole would be pushing out a shit into an unattached toilet in a destroyed Bosnian house that Ivanovic would be checking for women to murder. I hope when she admires his disgusting fat thighs and thinks about them crushing her head as she sucks on his tiny Serbian balls she realises that 20 years ago he couldn't crush her with his thighs because they would be sore from walking between Bosnian villages to start fires and steal valuables.

Why do good guys never get the girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3G_8ekaiL0

wish i had the patience and a good enough computer to make a city as good as this desu

The amount of people that just went >pookey proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.

in reddit....weird things happen

why do they sing "OHHH SANTI CAZORLA" even when Cazorla isn't playing?

you wouldn't start shit

pic related, me

bye

I assume there must have been a time but I can't pinpoint the cutoff

How is life in UK mehmet?