Throw it out

Give it to me

Install CFW for free gaymes.

>play PS1 games
>play PS2 games
>play PS3 games for free
>run Linux

You can't run Linux and haven't been able to for a while
I made $50 in the recent group lawsuit over it because I installed Ubuntu on my PS3 for shits as a kid

I can give you 50$ for it

buy around 99 more and make a cluster out of them
also install gentoo

Can you still fold at home?

install gentoo

or use it to play old gaymes like i'm doing with my original xbox 360 (through a capture card that cost more than the console did new)

if its a 2 usb port, get rid of it, if its a 4usb, softmod it and sell for profits

Rip SACDs

I spent my 14-17 years using the PS3 as my internet browser for Sup Forums. It's what started my autism by making me use linux

play persona 5 on it.

if you live in an area where it gets cold you can turn it on and use it as a space heater if you dont have one.

Give it to me with a copy of RDR. I've always wanted to play it. Probably never will.

t. Poorfag from poorfagland.

blend it xD

no

no they took that off a long time ago

You can if you install a CFW on it tho

Unironically install gentoo

>throw it away
>Working
>Ever
BANG IT ON EBAY OR GUMTREE YOU FUCKING GOY!

Even if it is installed it can't be used.
Play Metal Gear Solid and Vanquish on it.

twisted metal
warhawk 2
the first blazblue
guilty gear xx ac lgbtqwerty+ redux

underrated post

Vanquish got a PC port recently, user

How many usb ports, op? What you can do with it depends on the model.

Give it away to your neighbor's kid

Well it's certainly the size of one

Clean it, gather some games and sell it. The better it looks the more cheese u get

Nigger that's the only device that can play PS3 games, and it runs Linux, so you can have other emulators. It's unironically the best gaming system you can get.

Just give it away

Im about to do that with mine.

>It's unironically the best gaming system you can get

Not even close, the PSP is FAR better
>Portable
>Awesome controller for a portable device
>A brand new battery lasts up to 8 hours
>WiFi
>Multiplayer
>A fuckton of emulators
>Can play PS1 gaymes natively
>You can hook it up to your TV to watch movies or play on a bigger screen
>Dirty cheap
>Extremely easy to install a CFW

>portable
lol fucking kill yourself. Smartphones are better in every way.

The PSP is easily my favourite console of all time, I don't know what did it for me, maybe it was just the novelty of playing PS1.5 quality games on the go back when it released. The library is fantastic too, certainly compared to some current gen consoles.

Good luck playing emulators on a touch screen.

If only the PS vita werent a "powered smartphone" instead of a portable console like the PSP...

>controllers don't exist

>Hey yo, lets attach this $20 (pretty much what a used PSP costs nowadays) controller which is 2x the size of your phone to make it somewhat OK at playing emulators

Millenials are funny

You dont belong here.

Doesn't look like a BC model... try to sell it or find some poor kid to give it to.

I love my psp so much, but the battery cover latch broke, the UMD cover hinge broke, and it doesn't turn on unless I twist it a little....
I played the fuck out of that thing.

>PS1 and PS3 games
>possibly PS2 games
>Blu-ray player
>OtherOS
>CFW
>sell it
Why the fuck would you toss it?

You can buy the battery cover and the UMD cover for about $3 on aliexpress.
And what do you mean it doesn't turn on unless you twist it? the charger plug or the PSP itself? if its the former you can get one of those for about $1.
Im saying because i recently fixed mine to play PS1/gba games, i really wish this thing was able to run N64 games and it would be the ultimate portable emulator machine ever made.

>i really wish this thing was able to run N64 game
Playing N64 games was like the number one thing I used my PSP for.

>free

Someone explain this to me, I have an original 60gb fat PS3 sitting around

Once the Vita finally gets is micro SD adapter It's going to be the best portable ever

PS3s that have below 3.55 can be softmodded.

well it always turns on, but I suspect it has a short/circuit breakage sometimes, because to boot it cold, the sony thing doesn't play and I just get a black screen forever unless I twist the damn thing in just the right way. (it charges perfectly fine)

You have to be over 18 to post here

E3 flasher is reasonably easy to do

Either they were super low end or you played with no sound and extremely low FPS, since the few times i tried to play Paper mario and OOT on that thing it was horribly slow.

>as a kid
You have to be 18 to post on this site

> (OP)
>play persona 5 on it.

It was borderline unplayable, but I played the shit out of it.

>do something in 2006 at age 12, as a kid
>it is now 2017, your age is 23
>you are somehow not 18
You're dumb

Play it?
>I don't wanna
Sell it?
>No one wants to buy it
Sell it cheaper.
>Still no bites
Give it to Goodwill/Salvation Army/Some Hood Rat.

It already is, it's just going to get even better.

mfw i bought vanquish without even knowing what is was. I just had to buy something because someone gave me a gift voucher for a game shop. mfw it ended turning out to have a cult following years later.

PS3s are so common to find that it's not worth selling. Unless it's a PS1/2/3 PS3. In which case sell that shit now

If you can make a few bucks, it's worth selling.

play the first five installments of metal gear solid

buy and play MFSL SACDs

I want to buy a ps3 to hack it and play persona 5
which version do I want?

The one pictured in OP

Fuck no. That's an original. Sell it or find a use for it. I use my ps1 as a çd player.

Don't encourage hoarding, your ps1 and cds themselves are obsolete for playback. A waste of electricity and space, as well as the time it takes to change cds vs. just connecting a pmp to your sound system

Use it as a plex server or to mine altcoins.

Oh wait it's a console so can't do anything useless.

I was just looking at used PS3's online, the cell interests me.
If you've got no idea on how to have fun with such hardware you really shouldn't be here. Box it until you realize what's great about it.

Fat ps3 came out 11 years ago

You came out 11 years ago.

Play katamari damacy.

Thats been my Ps3's job for the last ten years. Katamari machine.

that's a ps2 game

Katamari Forever includes all the first two games maps and songs.

You really really really really really don't want to do that, the PS3 version is about as bad of a bad port as you can get from a 7th gen console. Reduced resolution (Keep in mind it only ran at 720p on 360), less foliage, and way worse framerates. I'd call it unplayable.

Shadow of Mordor also falls into this category. The PS3 port is actually unplayable for the same reasons