HELP A DESPERATE STUDENT

I need an original presentation and all of the templates I've found are beyond horrible; do you guys know of any site I can download a business presentation for free? I'm a broke college student :( help pls. Or if you guys have a presentation you once bought and would like to donate, I'll be happy to be your charity; I need this so I can pass my class, please help me out guys :( the template we use is worth 30 pts and I've got nothing.

I'll be happy to give you my email if you're willing to help, I promise life will pay you back with kindness and random acts of kindness to you too!!

Do the project yourself pajeet

nice digits

Ok

Nah, fuck off slut

>how do i google free powerpoint templates
a thread died for this. next time take it to Sup Forums or Sup Forumssqt/

o shit dube
roll

What's wrong with google's presentations?

roll

Know this is a troll, but I have some from a project I did a while back. They are as basic as you can get.

who took that pic? Dianna?

>Sup Forums in charge of knowing what graphic design is
Made me chuckle

OP is a bitch.

I want to be a meme slut

Rajesh, my son, don't cheat on your projects

White text over white >> Gay-ass templates

Seriously nobody gives a fuck
Just format it nice and tidy

Roll

i meant black text

What, like a powerpoint?

Just use a white background. Arial font or something similar. Keep text to a minimum. Try to keep graphics colors to blue, red and green.

Your audience will likely not bother to read what is on the slide. Make your presentation mostly you talking with images on your slides supporting you.

Yassssss!

I never understood why people don't just use the post number of your last post instead of making a new one. There's no reason to bump a bad thread just for this and most people don't use sage according to the page jumping.

>I never understood why people don't just use the post number of your last post instead of making a new one

Because the whole point of those images is to derail a thread with stupid replies.

Just like how if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

The template doesn't matter, honestly. It's what you put on the presentation that the teachers pay attention to.

It's not even possible to derail an imageboard like this with the way replies/chain work, that was only really possible on paginated forums, here's it's just one page and every reply links back and forth to each other. You can have so many subtopics going on in one thread and it's still incredibly easy to manage as a reader. I really never understood why people thought that did anything, a lot of wasted effort spent bumping a thread that you don't even like, making it stay around even longer than it would have. Silly if you ask me.

Just use a default presentation template that comes with Powerpoint. Seriously.

same goes for you