Hispanic uprising when

Hispanic uprising when

It's time for the first true president no more gringos we are almost 1/5 the country we deserve to be recognized we deserve power.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comanche–Mexico_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War#Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
youtube.com/watch?v=NecoBo0BhEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CHICANO ASJAKJSAJSDJADSJKASKDJAJKSDAJKDSJAKSJAKSDJADJKAJKSDAHDSHASJKAJKSAJKSAJKSAKJSASASA

identity politics is killing reason itself

why can't you just be american? not good enough for you

Whites not welcomed
Jajajjaja
Argentanoo

there is more to life than white or not-while
girl or boy, able to use the women's bathroom or not

but no, it just has to be about these things doesn't it, don't you see? this is what makes america not great

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Half of America was stolen from us why would we want to make it great we need to fix the motherland u ruined it enough fuck u and ur wall

there's no such thing as "american"

your poor marxist bastard made up identity was a lie.

yous got jewed

you don't even know what i am

see your need to be a part of a group identify is why we can't have nice things

politics is only used to satisfy what people demand

> u don't even know what I am

>This 'retaliation'

kek.

When Trump loses, more Mexicans will flood the country in retaliation against him and his followers, and the already legal Mexicans will welcome them with open arms.

You'd better be ready, gringos. We're coming for you. Viva la raza.

The cause was lost long ago I am only telling you how

don't even need to be a whitey

>Viva la raza
Back to Sup Forums with this shit.

Fuck off dude.

As a Latino American I can say people like you are giving us a bad name.

Lol, this year is when your power decreases to zero.

Illegals can't vote.

Nice bait.

Why the fuck would you want to go live in the US if your English seems fairly decent and I assume you have internet access and are not at a coffee shop.

We have everything we need here, but maybe you don't, you:

P O O R F A G

Leave 13 year old Pedrito alone!

you're not invited here

After Trump is elected, he will mandate a 5% tax decrease for Tecate and then he will go down in history as the most popular president ever among US hispanics

trump supporters unironically believes in this

mexicans are alright and if they spare non-whites i'll happily murder some whites and sacrifice their hearts to quetzalcoatl
R
A
R
E

Why do canadian flags go hand in hand with mental illnesses?

>stolen from us

The land Mexico surrendered during the Mexican-American War was taken PRECISELY because it had no people on it.

>“We do not want the people of Mexico, either as citizens or subjects. All we want is a portion of territory…with a population the would soon recede, or identify with ours.” - John C. Calhoun

And that's precisely what happened. It's not "your" motherland. A few scattered missions with monks lived there, that's it. If anything, we pissed off the Catholic church.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comanche–Mexico_Wars

Furthermore you were losing your territory to Comanches, anyway. Lol, "Empire of Mexico,"
couldn't even fucking defend against natives.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War#Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo

>Article XI offered a potential benefit to Mexico, in that the US pledged to suppress the Comanche and Apache raids that had ravaged northern Mexico and pay restitutions to the victims of raids it could not prevent.

Wow, it's almost like we stepped in and sorted your mess out just like countless other countries we graced long after.

soon hopefully

the entire continent must be cleansed from gringos

This is actually inevitable.

There's too many latinos in this hemisphere. Whites don't stand a chance.

And I mean that isn't a bad thing. They stole this land from the natives in the first place, so it's only natural that the descendants of natives (even if they arent of the old North American tribes) take it back.

our moose meat supply is depleted, and frankly it was what was holding this country together.

civil war will break out soon.

>They stole this land from the natives in the first place, so it's only natural that the descendants of natives (even if they arent of the old North American tribes) take it back.

>Romans stole land from the French natives in the first place, so it's only natural that the Polish (even if they aren't the descendants of the Frankish tribes) take it back.

That's how dumb you sound

youtube.com/watch?v=NecoBo0BhEk

we will lead the world to a new golden age my friend

gringo gtfo

Gib land back to Poland

>They stole this land from the natives in the first place, so it's only natural that the descendants of natives (even if they arent of the old North American tribes) take it back.
Are they going to be returning our cities, universities, technology, knowledge, language, media, and culture?

Mudpeople absolutely BTFO

>America
>culture
Jajajjaja

Hasta la muerte, compañero

Spics on suicide watch

Faggots like you is one of the main reasons I'm voting for trump. I bet you're also a hilary supporter and thinks she's on your side
t.Also a chicano

What language are you trying to speak, dumbass?

Just because you constantly consume American culture like air doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Virtually every modern comfort in your miserable, parasitic life comes from American culture

Nope not voting

>air
>English
American inventions
Oh mate I'm having a laugh

>Wanting to be part of the country responsible for the CIA actions during the 20th century

>American English
>not a part of American culture
If you don't know what culture means or how language relates to it, then it's no wonder you don't notice your total dependency on American culture

>implying oppressing sudacas is something to be ashamed of

gonna put a mexican 6 feet under that grass he just mowed