WHY DID HE DO IT BROS...

WHY DID HE DO IT BROS? /our guy/ is going to get impeached for obstructing justice and the Pajeets are going to continue immigrating to America! Why was Trump so fucking attached to that faggot Mike Flynn?!?! Why did he have to stake his presidency on protecting some stupid fucking general FROM THE OBAMA ERA?!?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

lyrebird.ai/demo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck does the have to do with tech. Stupid op

Why is your IQ 100 or less?

>Trump getting impeached with a Republican majority in both Houses
Yeah good luck with that, especially considering that Obama wasn't even impeached after the NSA scandal.

Republicans had the votes to impeach Nixon before he resigned.

They actually had tapes that Nixon did anything wrong in the first place though. Suspicion and hearsay != evidence in the court of law. 95% of this so called evidence would be thrown out fit were a court case

People have been convicted on way less user

Contemporaneous memos from an FBI agent, that he shared with people contemporaneously, are considered credible in court. Mueller is also interviewing the head of the NSA and others about this, if they corroborate each other, Trump has no ground to stand on.

Not impeached for way less, especially when your party in the majority in Congress in general. Even Bill Clinton had that semen covered coat that ended up being his undoing.

stallman is going to get impeached?

i TOLD you he should stop eating his fucking toe nails if he wasnt going to share them and release his DNA under the GPLv3

it just made him look like a god damned hypocrite

>Trump gets impeached
>Now the lefties have to deal with Mike "Deus Volt" Pence
You're only making it worse for yourselves.

Hey hardcore as fuck liberal here, like legitimately communist. It's not going to happen. I would like it to happen, but it won't.

Sure bill clinton got impeached just for lying about dicking Monica Lewenski

Nixon only said "uh huh" to someone else suggesting they use the CIA to offer to take over the investigation from the FBI.

Also, Trump does have a history of taping people, and if his tapes he threatened comey with exist, then we have more evidence we ever had against Nixon.

Communists hate liberals. You're a fucking retard if you think you're a communist because you're a hardcore liberal.

>our guy

t. desperate trump voter

Why does Sup Forums recruit on Sup Forums so hard? It's predominantly nonwhite board.

Is this the same /our guy/ that wants to abolish net neutrality and turn the Internet into a giant cucking?

You mean a personal memo which oddly enough wasn't submitted to the DOJ as evidence when it was initially written months prior and isn't actually in any sort of official format is considered evidence, especially when the person being discussed has personal motives involved is somehow credible evidence?

>if
That's the big part. You are just basing your "claim" on a so far unproven conjecture.How about we discuss what we know to be the case?

Honestly, this is the thing. Democrats DON'T want an impeachment. It polls poorly. They have midterms to win, and Trump is a perfect foil.

More like someone that uses commonsense.
What really makes you think the Republicans are so suicidal they'll risk losing the midterms by impeaching the President over as yet unproven allegations? Or are you still living in the land where the Democrats won the elections but "MUH RUSSIANS"?

+$0.02

again, you are deluding yourself if you think donald doesn't have serious legal challenges to face

Yes, he should have submitted his memos to his boss who had contacts with Segei Kislyak and had to recuse himself...

I'm just saying, it's a very important if. If Trump has tapes, but edited or destroyed them, that is illegal. If he never had tapes in the first place, he tried to intimidate a witness with the tweet, which is illegal. The only legal outcome is that Trump has tapes, and they completely vindicate him and prove Comey is a liar. In that case, why hasn't he released them yet?

The biggest problem for them is that a lot of these states in the midterms were states that went red during this election. Not to mention the Democrats have no leadership, no platform other than "Fuck Trump, and blame the Russians", and no plan to get their Blue Collar base in the Rustbelt back. if they were serious about winning, they would have actually formulated a plan right after the election and actually proposed legislation by now. Apparently, they think they can just spend more money and they'll magically win.

>Communist
>Liberal
Pick one Soc dem scum

>destroys the environment
>fucks up business
>no wall yet

he needs to go

I agree with you 100%.

I said the DOJ, not Sessions. They are after all investigating this whole Russia deals and collecting evidence related to it. So why didn't he sent the memo to the DOJ to be counted as evidence towards the case?

It's audio, media can easily tamper. Just wait for the trial ;)

Audio forensics is a thing. It's incredibly hard if not impossible to edit audio without it being detectable. If this is "5d chess", they payoff better be huge for Trump because his drop in support is unprecedented.

Tbh I have been waiting for the day when AI can seriously spoof people's voice. I had a link to a neat AI project that could (moderately) replicate any person's voice given a sample of their audio but I lost it. Serious implications nevertheless for lawyers and such.

I can't say, but he did share it with his colleagues in the FBI and Congress and Mueller has his memos now. They're not fake.

Jesus Christ. First Sup Forums invades Sup Forums, and now Sup Forums? Fuck you guys. You are so fucking annoying, and why Hiro hasn't purged your board is beyond me.

I found it! It's called lyrebird. lyrebird.ai/demo

because Hiro is an honorary Aryan and not a cuck like you fags

Just came by to this board to drop some knowledge

Leftie here.
All of you fags that are hoping for a trump impeachment are absolutely retarded. Let me spell it out for you so you can understand.

>Trump gets impeached
>Pence becomes new president
>He's actually competent and gets along with other Republicans
>Doesn't completely fuck up the country
>Less people will hate the administration

If Trump gets impeached, the Republicans still have a decent shot at winning 2018 mids or the 2020 elections. What you should be hoping for is that Trump continues to stay in office for the entirety of his term, at which point people will be so fed up with his incompetence and will blame it on the Republicans party, that they won't stand a chance.

>democrats have no plan
but republicans have great plans like the AHCA and uhh... 'build a wall', and stop taxing the wealthy while spending even more money.

>a fucking literally who before this election
>competent

come the fuck on

You're not a communist until you've abandoned all of your morals.

So why didn't he give it to the people investigating the case as standard protocol dictates? It was there for months

Tell me 5 pieces of legislation the Democrats have proposed in Congress since the last session or during the last session? Then do the same for the Republicans.

>tfw no bf/gf to tickle me while I'm trying to code and mess me up
>tfw no bf/gf who cares about freedom as much as I do
>tfw no bf/gf to make pizza for so we don't have to submit to the botnet while we cuddle and watch local copies of public domain/CC movies together
Why is life so unfair?

>t. indoctrinated since childhood to think communists are evil
think for yourself you dumb faggot

And you a stupid lefty. Pence was hated in Indiana even by a lot of Republicans. Wishing that your country suffers under a bad president just because it makes your party look better, only makes your party look bad as well too. If the investigation concludes Trump broke the law, he needs to go for the good of the nation. I don't care if it gives Republicans the opportunity to save face a little, I care about my country more than that.

You're misunderstanding. I don't agree with the Republican philosophy, and so I see the possibility of another 8 years of Republicans as much more harmful than 4 and 4 split between red and blue.

The FBI investigates, the DOJ prosecutes. You're making the same leap of logic that religious people do. "You can't explain that, therefore Trump is innocent" is eerily close to "You can't explain that, therefore God exists". Regardless of if Comey broke some protocal because of some reason we don't yet know, that doesn't mean his memos are any less accurate. Sessions corroborated the parts of the memos he was mentioned in during his testimony.

I still think you're miscalculating. You will get what you want regardless, this investigation could take a year or longer and impeachment takes a long time too. The memory of Trump will be burned into voters minds in 2020.

tfw all i got is this fuckin playlist

Ignoring politics for a minute. India does not pose a real threat to the US workforce. American universities already spit out four times as many CS grads as India even with 1/4th the population. Even if they all came over to the US they could only just squeeze out the least qualified US graduates. Ending the H1B program only hurts the US in the long run since we need to continue policies to continue to be the beneficiaries of a century long brain drain where the most qualified people in the world have been coming to the US partly due to our meritocratic immigration process.

Why don't you tell me about Republicans good plans and their actual progress toward implementation? They spent 8 years doing nothing but obstruction, and they never had actual workable plans throughout. Now the biggest thing Trump has accomplished so far is to wreck the ACA while having no good plan to replace it.

this is facts

it's really easy to obstruct, but it is much more difficult to come up with publicly palatable legislation

Yeah. But the FBI is also supposed to turn in evidence to the DOJ which is involved in this investigation as well. In fact most of Capitol Hill is involved. So the question still stands, why was a potential piece of evidence left out of the investigation, especially when it is related to the whole investigation at hand. Why has the main person investigating Trump left this supposedly key piece of evidence out, departing for common protocol, because you can't admit something as evidence in the court of law unless you actually turn it in.

Answer my question: what have the Democrats actually proposed last session, regardless of how you or I feel about it then do the same for the Republicans. This has nothing to do with what you feel. It involves the Democrats doing basically nothing since January.

>Do all my research for me because i'm too lazy.
I'm not going to do all this work to argue with someone who is obviously ignorant. If you have a point to make, then make it.

Comey did turn it in. Mueller and the SIC have the memos. He clearly stated in his testimony that he felt Sessions was compromised for reasons he couldn't discuss in an open setting. He also said that he had questions about Rosenstein before the hearing. If I had to speculate, Comey probably thought he could not trust the DOJ with it's leadership compromised. Mueller and the SIC are not compromised.

>communist
>liberal
fucking americans ruined words

Democrats proposed an infrastructure package that fulfilled Trump's campaign promises.

this

He still could could and in that case should have gave it to the many Congressional investigators looking into the case at the time. In fact they should have subpoenaed him to release the information if it was as critical as he claimed it was because they are investigating this too. Chafftez isn't compromised and he was willing to subpoena Comey for those memeos.

Chaffetz is gone. Your attempts to discredit Comey are not convincing anyone. Jeff "I do not recall" Sessions corroborated that Comey had told him not to let the President be alone with him again. Comey did voice some of his concerns to the DOJ, does that not count for anything?

Not really when you have a he-said he-said situation where both individuals that are making claims in both cases have made opposing claims but there hasn't been evidence to corroborate other one's story. A memo while it can be considered evidence, has to has evidence corroborating the contents within. Not to mention literally Chafftez' interest in the memo occurred soon after it became public knowledge that it existed. So why wasn't it turned in as soon as possible in order to get someone that was independent of the Trump campaign and investigating the matter as a piece of possible evidence if Comey's claims really have any sort of veracity and why hasn't there turned up evidence supporting either Trump's or Comey's accounts yet?

But parts of Comey's memos have been corroborated. The parts that Jeff Sessions would be able to corroborate, have been corroborated by him. The fact that part of Comey's account has been corroborated, and nobody has corroborated Trump's account, gives Comey more credibility. You keep obsessing over the fact that Comey did not do this one specific action to discredit the whole thing. That's not how this works. Comey told his colleagues at the FBI at the time what was going on. He told Mueller and the SIC. Relying on the fact that I cannot go into Comey's head and find out what his exact reasoning is for doing things one way over the other does not prove you right, it just makes you look desperate.

Good thing that it's not a he-said-she-said situation and that Mueller is gathering evidence from various different sources, like a decent prosecutor would.

Did you even watch the FBI director shit?
He literally says Trump had no connection to the Russians during the election.

I get fucking BANNED for paoasting a SEA ISLANDS PARTY bOAT thread to talk about great gpus. This Fucking pubescent suburbanite retweets his fathers ideals and it's still up 3 hours later. fuck you Sup Forums

You can admit it as evidence all you want, but until we find any actual evidence that Trump has used his office to impede the investigation of Micheal Flynn, it's essentially Comey's opinion on a conversation he had with Trump. That's the actual part of the memo that is being considered as evidence, since it is obstruction of justice to formally use your office to prevent an investigation. However, what Trump is saying is that he didn't use his office at all to do this and made a simple request to Comey to ease off of Flynn. That's just breach of decorum in that circumstance. The problem is that there is no evidence to corroborate either side. So, until we get evidence that Trump truly did abuse the power of his office by asking Comey to not go after Flynn in a formal manner, we can't who's right and who's wrong. And Trump isn't even contesting the rest of the memo, just that specific part. So I say, yeah, let the investigators and the prosecutors look into the case because it is important that a president's power isn't abused. But at the same time, realize that Comey's memo doesn't count as hard proof that Trump did anything since the only other person in the room with Trump when that happened was Comey himself. The memo is essentially what he claims happened, not actual evidence of wrongdoing on Trump's part.
That being said, let the investigation go on.
Of course. That's his job as a prosecutor. Why wouldn't he do his job to the best of his ability? This question does need to be answered.

Fucking kill yourself faggot

>our
>implying

But Trump also called Comey a liar so I don't trust him when it comes to that.

Spin it all you want, multiple people have been convicted of obstruction of justice for using the word "hope". Fucking Nixon had to resign for "uh huh".

I'm not spinning it in anyway. You're just getting too excited over evidence that is insubstantial in any court of law and Nixon had to resign because there were actual tapes tying him to his crimes that he recorded which constitutes actual evidence, not a memo by someone with possibly a personal vendetta against him and the only other person in the room with him at the time.

Until actual evidence becomes available that does directly imply that Trump did use his office to obstruct the Flynn case in the form of a tape or a paper written by himself that details that or whatever, it's essentially a legal case of he-said she-said and the law operates on actual evidence being presented to support a case beyond a reasonable doubt. There is still a fair bit of doubt in this case when Flynn was found not to have broken the law and Trump goes out and says he'll talk about the case under oath, meaning if he's found to have lied, he's guilty of perjury and then can be impeached.

You are fucking retarded. When Comey made those memos, he had not been fired yet and Trump had praised him on the campaign trail for re opening the Hillary email case, and even told him he looks forward to working with him after he was inaugurated. Comey had no reason to have a personal grudge against Trump before he was fired. Comey was a Republican who originally worked for the Bush administration ffs. Normal citizens have gone to jail for much less.

It's still not evidence that show that BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT Trump used his office to lay of the Flynn case. Yeah, Trump hadn't fired Comey yet, but the thing is he says this was a conversation between only him and Trump, meaning unless we have a magic witness out of nowhere or actual physical evidence corroborating Comey, then legally speaking, there is no fucking case, because there still is a lot of doubt in regards to the actual worth of the memo in terms of evidence. You have to make an actual case that relies n actual evidence, not the testimony of one of the people in the central conflict (which is what the memo is: Comey's fucking testimony). Going to jail over testimony is literally grounds for a retrail in normal civilian court nigger. That's why lawyers are actually careful enough to make sure the evidence actually supports their client's testimony: because if not, then they may have to go to court again over a general lack of evidence.

Contemporaneous memos from law enforcement officers are admissable in court.

And about the tapes, if Trump does not have them, he committed another impeachable offense (witness tampering) by tweeting the threat at Comey.

Also, no. Impeachment hearings do not work like regular court cases. The whole "beyond a shadow of a reasonable doubt" thing does not work like it does for civilians. It's entirely up to Congress to decide what the threshold is.

>Contemporaneous memos
Currently the only memo is that of Comey and even then there still has to be evidence that backs up the testimony of the memos in order for them to be admissible in court. It's the same reason why having an alibi != to being innocent.
>witness tampering
That's not impeachable though. It's not proper decorum, but at the same time it's completely legal to say that to Comey.

Impeachment hearings really do function like court cases. That's why we're having an investigation into all these allegations to see if hey hold any weight, like Bill and Nixon had them happen to them. Also, are you expecting a majority of Republicans in both Houses to vote for impeachment without a shadow beyond a reasonable doubt that a crime was committed when that could destroy their political careers individually and holistically otherwise? You are very stupid. Really fucking stupid.