IOS is ugly, android is so much more aesthe-

>iOS is ugly, android is so much more aesthe-

Oh look, heavy use of app folders. A thing iOS copied from Android

Nice new wallpaper, really good customization

what the fuck is that abomination

Android didn't invent folders, little tardlet.

Yes it did

>folders

It's Tim Cook dragging android's face through the mud.

Prove it.

Not an argument

No shit? I'm asking for proof, and until you give me some I'm just gonna assume you're a butthurt lying faggot.

>look how aesthetic
>ugly icons cramped upon in an inconsistent legacy botched user interface.

Not an argument

Palm had this concept, as well as wmo
This

You're a butt blasted under 5'9" liker of dick.

Nice barely visible icons dude.

How inbred are you? Is your eyesight really that bad?

Thanks "dude."

He's not wrong. They are barely visible.

That looks like fucking shit dude.

Having a purple background doesn't make iOS not shit you flaming retard.

NO FUCKING WAY? PURPLE WALLPAPER AND FOLDERS? TIME TO SELL THIS ANDROID PIECE OF SHIT AND BUY AN IPHONE

... and slapping it onto the newest version of IOS

That's fucking disgusting

I don’t know about you but I’m not an underage virgin so I use my iPad Pro for work, not to look good desu

then why the fuck are you posting it in a thread about customization on iOS?

Get back to work you lazy fuck

are we reading the same thread

Teach me to rice iOS pls

the thing is android looks like shit without rice and when you rice it all usability goes out the window. iOS is literally the perfect mix between form and function.

But that is ugly lad. Is this meme being used ironically?

>iPhone SUX! Androids RULE!
>Look at this rice I spent 6 of my unemployed hours on!
>literally ripped icons and UI design from multiple apple products

imagine trying to see those icons in broad daylight...

perhaps you should get a real computer for work, """"desu"""""

What v. of ios are you on?

Android can look good if you keep it minimalist and only have icons for what's absolutely necessary.

I have a MacBook Pro with a macOS arch redhat tripleboot ^_^

post wall paper and folder

the filter replaces tb/h with desu newfag

iOS is just the app drawer. It's hidden on Android for a reason screens of icons looks ugly as fuck

cute and stock

That is ugly as sin.

What are those collection of icons on the bottom right for and why are they so hard to see?

Also, that's fucking shit.

These minimalistic icons are self explanatory: rectangle, switch and .. rectangle with a handle? Handbag? Box? I guess the middle one is settings, the rest no idea.

But what about P, p, star, >_ and F with an underscore?

are you fucking retarded

fortune, pandora, terminal

seriously, I can't believe how fucking retarded some iphone users are, off yourself you worthless fucking moron

it's embarrassing to be grouped together with morons like you

You sound pretty upset mate. I think you've been trolled.

Depends on your definition of aesthetics.
For me stock lineage looks way better, swifter and without bloat, working out-of-box. Or you can just install t-ui/kiss launcher and have miles more aesthetic and functional mobile interface.

Also, why you faggots propagate closed systems as if it's any good? Choice is what makes us human, not locking ourselves into "golden" cages.

> (OP)
>the thing is android looks like shit without rice and when you rice it all usability goes out the window.
That's plain false. Ricing means you'll install a better launcher (like Nova), and that makes every single android phone smooth as fuck (also installing icons packs or widget has very little impact on the system). I have configured a nicely looking and very usable home screen on a fucking 90€ LG for someone i know and it works like a charm

I actually like it a lot, will try this on my own iPhone.

>like Nova
>not foss
>better
Open Launcher only.

just get one of those wallpapers that hide the dock glitching the iOS ui

i do use both android or iOS, however iosfags are fucking annoying with their jailbreak, cidra tweaks and stupid questions.

This thing not foss = bad is bullshit, especially on android. Nova doesn't connect to the internet, I have tested it. Anyway, since it's so easy to do with AFwall, i have blocked all its connection. I really don't see a problem with this set up. It'd be nice if there was a real foss alternative, but for now Nova is the best

juan pls

you stupid monkey

Can I buy Nova Pro or how is it called elsewhere than on google play?

No, but you can dowload the cracked apk and install it, it works without GPservices

;_;

daily reminder

ok now this is some a e s t e t i c phone

Daily reminder: You can't draw?

>i use a massive gaping privilege escalation security hole exploit to get root privilege and basic android features and then prevent apple from patching it so i can keep those features, while inviting russian hackers to freely steal all of my login/passwords and data
>this is how utterly shit stock iOS is and what i'd rather settle with so i can "break out of jail"

Haha benis X----DDDDDDDDD

>he thinks russian hackers are a real threat

Do you even know who the ceo of apple is?

Nothing wrong with being gay, retard.

A Russian hacker?

I have functionality and beautiful desktop. Thanks to Nova launcher.

>t. Artyom

LMFAO

>he should touch two times his screen to open an app.

Into the trash it goes

same old bottom toolbar with the fake opaque grey background
same old rounded square app folders
same shitty resolution
battery percentage not inside the battery
adopted android signal bars

no app drawer still

explain why the signal status + wifi status are on the left with the service provider but the signal strength indicators aren't side by side with the service provider info on the leftmost part?

sigh

We already surmised you were retarded, but we can now conclude you are retarded, because you have clearly shown you think all gays wear gimp suits and take their children to faggot parades.

pic related: (you)

pic related

(me)

Is that seriously a picture of you
...Why did you post that, I don't understand.

why the fuck not desu

Because it makes you a gigantic attention whore, you goddamn loser.

you're goddamn right it does you magnificent bastard

your clover icon looks terrible

lmao i'd kill myself if i looked like this

Fight me cuck

You look like a huge cock hungry faggot tbqh. Go die of aids you sub-human degenerate fuck.

good thing you don't or you'd be dead my friend

that's exactly what i am! thanks xd

Holy fucking shit, you added a purple wallpaper and organized apps into folders-

I'm literally putting my android in the microwave right now

didn't you hear? that's how you charge your phones now

Based thread, iOS faggots are screwed.

Post pape

You're all doing it wrong

desu

I-I don't understand, Androfags critizes iOS users for having to jailbreak their devices with a massive exploit but they turn around, install an entirely different OS in their phones, somehow thinks pajeets ROM is better than chinks exploits, has to wait for their Xposed module to be updated for the latest Android, has to install micro-G to make their cellular connection work and spend hours to make their device properly work. What is their end game? Are they plain retarded?

the device works as shipped

but if you want it to work a certain way, you're going to have to change it, for most power users no phone will ever ship exactly how they want it. that being said, iphone will literally never be anything more than an iphone.

You can jailbreak an iPhone to reach the same customizable level a rooted Android offers.

*same customization

you can do a lot of customization (and other things that ios don't let you do) out of the box just by istalling a launcher

B-but user, you can be FREE by hacking your device and changing every aspect of the OS. Why would you settle with what your OEM provides? Are you a sheeple?